IRAN U-17 @ 2017 FIFA U17 World Cup, India | Updates, Live Reports

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
well it is the furthest they have gone so well done.

this is what it is all about.
you qualify and you advance.

and they have advanced to quarters.

maybe in the future the semis.

well done islamic republic well done coach. against all the elements they did really well beating the crap out of my boys too.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Well we punched above our weight and lost the result ,Spain was just too good for our level ,their players played so mature ,I bet if anyone didn't know who they were would thought they are the senior Spain team .

I for one am proud of our lads ,they done really well to get here and in the end a respectable score line and it could have been a few more for the spaniards .

our goalie got caught on the second goal , I feel he could have got to it had he been a bit more alert ,hope he learn from that ,he is a promising keeper.

halftime

Bench Warmer
Nov 24, 2004
Poor game by Iran. We played like an amateur team. We couldn't string 2 passes together. The raw talent is there but need better coaching. Defending deep and relying on long balls and fast runners can only take you so far. I am just glad that at senior level we have a better coach.

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LOL@ Chamanian saying to the people before the game, we have more surprises for you! :D

You came with a surprise alright! :)

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Spain was 2 level above us. Whenever their player was in our 18 at least 2 of their players were ready to get the ball.
I think we reached the last 8 based on individual talents not tactics oR coaching brilliance. Imagine where we would be with a decent coach and EMKANAAT.
EEN EMKANAAT DAHANEMUNE SERVICE KARD.

Last edited: