IRAN vs. QPR [R]

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
First half ended 1-0 QPR

darvar ahmagh yek pendaly 100% ro nagereft. englisi hast dige what can i say. borhani ham miss again. but overall not bad

Jul 22, 2005
Oh s**t, 1/2 of the A team or is it the B team is loosing. How did they get scored on. Was it a hospitality mistake? Or is Mirzapour having historical flashbacks from the early 1900's.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
shit man 2-0 QPR iran is playning like shit. morabi ahmaghe ma mobali ro keshid beron dige iran hamle yukhti. gola dobare ro eshtebahe Mirzapor. corner . any way good luck be in team . yek tavaizam balad nisitm

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
iran bazam goal khord 3-0 ro corner. this team is playing like #@$RQ#@$#@$#@$RESA$#@$@#!$#@. asab nemizaran vase adam. khate defar kharab khate hafbak hichi. hamle ham ke bezik ra mire. nemidonam vall in che bazi konan bod entekhab karde in morabi. any way.

arshia

Ball Boy
Feb 10, 2005
yea those subs we have suck, and our players are getting manhandeled by the qpr. borhani keeps falling down. This has nothing to do with tactics..its plain and simple qpr players are literly BETTER then ours.. hopefully our foreign players can help save our ass in the world cup.. Andthats wut they get for training like pussies..remember borhani being goalie?

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
Great point Arshia, the way they were practicing they deserve everything. Without our foreign based players, this team is as good as Baghershahr and not much more....

Completely unprofessional....

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
bekhoda in team bod gozasht to zamin. nime dovom hamle nadashti shit man. akhe in morabi Moblai ro mikeshe beron. yki nist bege agha jan shoma kasio taviz mikoni ke bad bazi mikoneh. Borhani. nikhbakht. inaro na vasalte nime dovom avazeshon konim. in neshon dad ke ma bedone bazikone kharjimon HICH hastim. vaghean migam ona nabashan jame jaahani we are SORAKH. yeki be in morabi bege teami bechin ke natije bede na on Bezik ke hich ghalati nakard. Teymorian ro 4 dagige monde bazi tamom beshe miare yek top be pash nakhord. WTF is this man good luck ba in kara. any way i am out to work. take care. ruined my day. bye bye

Amir

Bench Warmer
Mar 8, 2005
khak to sareshoon. was this football or what?? oh yaeh SCREW ARASH BORHANI!!our defense was even 10 times worse than in Asian Cup.At least today we proved something : no foreign players = no iran

we lost only 3-0 to an ENGLISH team WOW not bad.. hmm congratulations :)

Blazevic

Bench Warmer
Aug 1, 2004
Guys, cool down. This was just a friendly game and most of the players have been just recently invited to the TM with not much experience. So, I don't understand why you guys are taking it so seriously.

Amir

Bench Warmer
Mar 8, 2005
arshia said:
Who thinks daei is better then borhani now! :p
at least daei brings experience to our team and does NOT miss one-on-one opportunity like this idiot.. this guy should be like a wing fwd not central striker. he runs he runs runs but where does he reach?

Amir

Bench Warmer
Mar 8, 2005
Blazevic said:
Guys, cool down. This was just a friendly game and most of the players have been just recently invited to the TM with not much experience. So, I don't understand why you guys are taking it so seriously.
tell me they played football. we wasted 90 minutes of nothing but crap and BS... at least a draw with a FIRST DIVISION QPR! come on what lack of experience should make us loose by this margin. shame on the whole staff and players. im very upset at their lack of good football.

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
Is it me or was this supposed to be a practice match? I'm sure this was a practice match and new players played and players who don't play much with each other played... Who cares about the final score. I highly doubt Branko really cares about the score. The point was to setup practice matches and give guys playing time...

MohammadLin

Bench Warmer
Aug 9, 2004
While (FOREVER) Read below

Behrang(ISP) said:
Is it me or was this supposed to be a practice match? I'm sure this was a practice match and new players played and players who don't play much with each other played... Who cares about the final score. I highly doubt Branko really cares about the score. The point was to setup practice matches and give guys playing time...
Back to the top.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
karimifreak said:
at least daei brings experience to our team and does NOT miss one-on-one opportunity like this idiot.. this guy should be like a wing fwd not central striker. he runs he runs runs but where does he reach?
Borhani is not a striker, he's a player behind the striker (like Karimi) ... but this is what we get when Branko doesn't invite Dejagha or Shahpourzadeh!

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Behrang Im sorry but the excuse that players didnt know how to play with each other or cant play with each other doesnt cut it.

The problems were different.

But, even a blind man could see what our problems ARE, so Im hopeful Branko saw them too, and will fix them in time.

Unfortunately, we didnt see any attractive football and I dont think that will change. At least, lets keep it tight and dont ship 2-3 goals a game.