Iran war games

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Looks like I.R is being coached by others to start a war. Trump doesn't want it. Khamenei doesn't want it, but someone does.

Smells like a democrat plot in some ways. Could be Putin trying to get himself out of sanctions at the expense of Iran. Though it's true a president at war will likely get re-elected, Trump's situation is a bit different. He's an economics champion and a war could really do a number on him. He also has no media backing whatsoever.

Iran will eventually get their war. There's no way Sepah will sit down before taking a few punches and calling it a victory.

Hefty price to pay for a nation already poised for years of poverty and misery without a war.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I just know that you can't shut down a 200M drone and expect nothing to happen.
Iran's economy is so bad and they want to show they have an enemy. I don't think USA has any interest in long war though.

Oct 18, 2010
i told trump not to play poker with the persians on these pages a while back.
he still has a chance to quit but if he decides to continue playing he will not
only lose his shirt and pants but most likely his virginity too.
btw, nice shot by irgc!

Feb 4, 2005
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48711229

Iran "made a very big mistake" in shooting down a US military surveillance drone over the Strait of Hormuz, President Donald Trump says.

However, he told reporters it could have been the result of human error, saying: "I find it hard to believe it was intentional."

Iran said the drone had violated Iranian airspace, but the US military denied this.

The incident comes amid escalating tension between the two countries.

Iran's Foreign Minister Javad Zarif said Iran would take its complaint that the US "encroaches on our territory" to the UN.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Good restraint by Trump. Not many American presidents would find a way to look the other way while Iran tries everything it can to provoke.

Imagine people like Bush, Hillary or even Obama in the same situation. None of them could shrug this off like Trump just did. They would be too vested in trying to prove themselves. Trump has been transparent enough to not have to prove himself in this instance.

It's not gonna end nicely for Iran though. At some point, he will have to call a strike on Iran. It's not a matter of "if", but "when".

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Good restraint by Trump. Not many American presidents would find a way to look the other way while Iran tries everything it can to provoke.

Imagine people like Bush, Hillary or even Obama in the same situation. None of them could shrug this off like Trump just did. They would be too vested in trying to prove themselves. Trump has been transparent enough to not have to prove himself in this instance.

It's not gonna end nicely for Iran though. At some point, he will have to call a strike on Iran. It's not a matter of "if", but "when".
Don't think he will leave this without a response.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Don't think he will leave this without a response.
Sounds to me like people at the White House are waiting for something to materialize on their end before engaging Iran. Every single response by them could easily be translated to "Just wait a bit longer..."

It could be an economic event or a military one. Maybe they're waiting for Israel to get some stuff in order.

Interesting times...

Oct 18, 2010
the pentagon is currently without a boss.
the caretaker resigned over allegation of domestic abuse.
if i were a comedian i would use this line:

this requires a response. the next time an iranian drone flies over US territory, shoot it down!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
just another escalation of posturing.

Iran appears to be carefully escalating tension incrementally and there by showing its capabilities.

America appears to be so far content with the economic blows they have caused iran and waiting if they bear fruits.

the pentagon is currently without a boss.
the caretaker resigned over allegation of domestic abuse.
if i were a comedian i would use this line:

this requires a response. the next time an iranian drone flies over US territory, shoot it down!
too much sher o ver take a break from Social Media

Last edited: