Iran women Futsal team in the Final against Japan

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
Women futsal team won the match 1-0 with 18' goal by Fereshte Karimi. Hats off to them for their fighting sprite and all the bullshit they have to deal with.
[video]http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15751[/video]

Dec 30, 2014
You really have to give it to these women. I watched the highlights for a couple of their games. They have pretty good skill, fought hard, and showed a lot of heart to win two very close tight games. I was very surprised that they beat Japan. I would have thought Japan, with their women's sports pedigree, would have prevailed.

The only downside is watching them in those horrendous body suits that looks like they are about to enter a clean-room. Despite all the limitations, in training and everything else, they overcame. And now they are Asian Champions.....

Hats off to them and the rest of the Iranians who struggle day in day out to make a better life for themselves and bring pride to their nation.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
You really have to give it to these women. I watched the highlights for a couple of their games. They have pretty good skill, fought hard, and showed a lot of heart to win two very close tight games. I was very surprised that they beat Japan. I would have thought Japan, with their women's sports pedigree, would have prevailed.

The only downside is watching them in those horrendous body suits that looks like they are about to enter a clean-room. Despite all the limitations, in training and everything else, they overcame. And now they are Asian Champions.....

Hats off to them and the rest of the Iranians who struggle day in day out to make a better life for themselves and bring pride to their nation.
Indeed, and the fact that these girls are not broken down yet by all these injustice is a feat by itself!
With all these crap attire they wear, and as a matter of fact you can discern how they feel ashamed over their outfits from time to time, they still fighting!

God bless!

Dec 30, 2014
It seems that the Women's Futsal championship has had an interesting effect on Iran's sport community. This is the first Women's team-sports triumph at Asian level in any sport.

Here is wishing for their continued success at the Futsal worldcup for our resilient and resourceful women. More power to them.

===========================================================================

در پی قهرمانی تیم ملی فوتسال بانوان ایران در رقابت***های قهرمانی آسیا، کارلوس کی***روش این موفقیت بزرگ را تبریک گفت.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس و به نقل از سایت فدراسیون فوتبال، تیم ملی فوتسال بانوان ایران امروز موفق شد با پیروزی برابر ژاپن به مقام قهرمانی آسیا دست یابد. پس از این قهرمانی کارلوس کی***روش، سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در پیامی کسب این عنوان را تبریک گفت.

در پیام کی***روش آمده است: "قهرمانی بانوان فوتسالیست ایران در آسیا که امروز برای نخستین بار به دست آمد، نشان از توانایی بالای بانوان ایرانی است. این عملکرد خیره کننده نشان داد که با توجه بیشتر به استعدادهای فوتسال زنان در ایران می***توان موفقیت***های بیشتر را انتظار کشید. من هم همچون سایر هواداران پرشور فوتبال ایران از شنیدن خبر این موفقیت و قهرمانی به خود بالیدم و امیدوارم راهی که به تازگی در فوتسال ایران آغاز شده تداوم یابد تا شاهد موفقیت***هایی در سطح جهان باشیم."

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2014
مهاجم ایرانی تیم فوتبال روستوف روسیه در صفحه شخصی خود در یکی از شبکه***های اجتماعی بازیکن تیم فوتسال بانوان کشورمان را لیونل مسی ایران خواند.

به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم، سردار آزمون در صفحه اینستاگرام خود قهرمانی تیم فوتسال بانوان ایران در آسیا را تبریک گفت و نوشت: به بانوان غیرتمند تبریک می***گویم. دم***تان گرم و ان***شاء***الله قهرمان دنیا شوید. همچنین به فرشته کریمی بابت بهترین شدن***شان در این رقابت***ها تبریک می***گویم. امیدوارم در همه مراحل زندگی***تان پیروز باشید. لیاقتت بالاتر از اینهاست «مِسی» ایرانی!

Feb 4, 2005
I was thinking the other day that if IRI had spent all its energy on men wearing abba ammameh instead of forcing women into hejab we'd be all looking like arabs now. Hats off to Iranian women!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I was thinking the other day that if IRI had spent all its energy on men wearing abba ammameh instead of forcing women into hejab we'd be all looking like arabs now. Hats off to Iranian women!
LOL I thought you were gonna say hats off to IRI! :D

May 4, 2003
i have a very interesting question, i was wondering if our TM, either footsal, football, or any other sports, were heavily dressed like our women team ( a hoody top, garmcon, and what not ), would we even qualified to a single WC?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
واقعا خجالت اوره. همین که مرداشون میرن زیر بار خفت و سرود امام خوندن و تحت نظر حراست نماز خوندن و پرچم این حیوانات رو رو سینه زدن بس نبود. اینا بد تر از مردان. آخه این چه فلاکتیه ؟ چه کثافت بازیه؟ هیچ غرور و حس شرم و خجالت تو وجود اینا نیست؟ آخه مجبوری؟ مجبوری با اون سر و اوضاع مهیب و خجالت آور با روسری و مانتو و مقنعه بری واسه اینا فوتبال بازی کنی؟ هم بهت بخندن هم به کشورت هم به پرچمت؟ بشینید تو خونه بابا, بشینید تو خونه این کثافت کاری هارو بزارید کنار. هرچی بهتون تحمیل میکنن رو قبول نکنید بابا. به نظر من مرد مسلمون خودش یه اعجوبه ای است واسه خودش ولی زن مسلمون که اسلام و اون تحمیلات و خفت و خاری رو قبول میکنه خیلی احمق تر و پست تره. در اصل زن باید خیلی بیشتر از مرد از اسلام و این علائم زور و تحمییلش نفرت داشته باشه چون اسلام آخه حقی واسه اینا قائل نیست که اینا بخوان کشته مردش باشن. به جای قبول کردن این تحمیلات خفت بار, بهتر بود بازی کردن با این اوضاع و با این شکل و شمایل واسه یک نظام زد زن رو رد میکردن و واسه خودشون احترام قائل میشدن.

Dec 30, 2014
i have a very interesting question, i was wondering if our TM, either footsal, football, or any other sports, were heavily dressed like our women team ( a hoody top, garmcon, and what not ), would we even qualified to a single WC?
I think we all know the answer to that question. In Men's Football, we barely qualify as is.

I just cannot understand how they can play with those hoodies. But play the did, and did it well. As my grandma used to say: "Taa ..........."

============================================================================

Fereshteh Karimi wins the tournament MVP award

The 26-year-old scored six goals in the campaign but undoubtedly her most important was the one she notched in the final, a strike which proved enough to hand Forouzan Soleimani’s side the title.

“I’m very happy that we have become champions and I’d like to dedicate this win to the whole of Iran back home,” she said.

“I and my teammates played from the depths of our hearts in this game and there was a great challenge from our opponents Japan, so this win is even the more meaningful for us.

“But this award and win are not just because of me, but it was the great team effort that the other players consistently showed that made it possible and I’m thankful for them also for this recognition.”

Dec 30, 2014
i'm gonna feed the paranoid junkyard dogs and throw them a bone.

[h=2]Players on Iran’s Female Soccer Team ‘Not Fully Women’[/h]
At least eight players on Iran’s national women’s soccer team are not actually women, according to regional reports lambasting the Islamic Republic for unethical practices.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/players-on-irans-female-soccer-team-not-fully-women/
lol....You seem to have figured out the Pavlov principle very well.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I saw some of the games highlights and could swear some of the Iranian players were not women at all. Some of them look very butch.

In ham gandesh dar miad.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ht-of-Irans-womens-football-team-are-men.html
وقتی میگم این فرقه از سر تا پاش, دروغ و دغل و کثافت میباره و همسایه هامون راست میگن وقتی میگن اینا همه وجودشون دروغ و تقیه هست, اونوقت یک سری ترش میکنن.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
وقتی میگم این فرقه از سر تا پاش, دروغ و دغل و کثافت میباره و همسایه هامون راست میگن وقتی میگن اینا همه وجودشون دروغ و تقیه هست, اونوقت یک سری ترش میکنن.
Look at the picture again and see if you can see any of those players play for the futsal team.