Iran women Futsal team in the Final against Japan

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
چه چیزی تغیر میکنه؟ مگه جفتشون تیم های مثلا زنان جمهوری اسلامی نیستن؟

Dec 30, 2014
Look at the picture again and see if you can see any of those players play for the futsal team.
بابا بی*** خیال، دو باره یک تیم*** ایرانی*** یک موفقیت کسب کرد، و این طرف زد به صحرایه کربلا.

Playboy seems to have figured them out pretty well. The little bone he threw out sure seems to have worked.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
بیا, مرتیکه بی سر و پا باز سر و کلش پیدا شد شروع کرد جفنگ بیربط گفتن. موجودی که الگو و سرورش جوجه بسیجی مثل پلی بوی باشه, که بیسوادی از سر و روش میباره, دیگه فقط به درد لای جرز میخوره.

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
It’s so disappointing to read some of the baseless crap (expected only from one member) posted here. We Iranians are the only nation on this fricking planet that would go out of our way to belittle others or find something negative to say about other Iranians' accomplishments.

Why can’t we just congratulate the team’s accomplishments and move on, at least do not comment if you don’t have anything nice to say. These women are source of pride with their accomplishments under current conditions in Iran. I like to see you guys play soccer with Rossari and 3 extra layers of shit covering your body.

By the way as far as looks go, did anyone see Chines, German, Norwegian, Nigerian, etc. soccer players couple of months ago?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Che ghalataa: "at least do not comment if you don’t have anything nice to say"!

I comment BECAUSE there is nothing nice to say. Really its so obvious why that country is in such a sorry state. That country is occupied by so many zaif ol maghz, the number of harze gooyaan is so high that no country in the world could ever overcome this kind of shit.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
چه چیزی تغیر میکنه؟ مگه جفتشون تیم های مثلا زنان جمهوری اسلامی نیستن؟
You are correct. Both teams belong to Iran. But the article is trying to discredit the victory by providing baseless accusations and to prove their point by posting the wrong picture. That's the only difference that I can see.
I wonder what's their motive.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
You are correct. Both teams belong to Iran. But the article is trying to discredit the victory by providing baseless accusations and to prove their point by posting the wrong picture. That's the only difference that I can see.
One correction. The article is not talking about the futsal team. It was the ISP member "Behrooz C" who thought the article is related to the futsal team.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I dont care about the article. I care about the cheating mentality of iranians. To be honest, i also dont understand why you think a fucked up paper would have any benefit from discrediting a useless teams win in a non popular sport? I mean Iranians have been caught cheating in so many occasions that people simply dont believe us anymore. All those dopings in weightlifting, all those shenaasnaameh jaali dorost kardan for football teams, all these stuff with lining up transvestites as women....i mean really, shomaa khodet khejaalat nemikeshi ke chenin jaanevaraani shodan namaayandegaane keshvaret? Now go and find pics of that futsal team and even there you find some ugly ojoobe where you dont know if its a he or she. Really, does anyone actually think about the roots of the problem or do we have to waste our time talking about surface o haashiye?

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I dont care about the article. I care about the cheating mentality of iranians. To be honest, i also dont understand why you think a fucked up paper would have any benefit from discrediting a useless teams win in a non popular sport? I mean Iranians have been caught cheating in so many occasions that people simply dont believe us anymore. All those dopings in weightlifting, all those shenaasnaameh jaali dorost kardan for football teams, all these stuff with lining up transvestites as women....i mean really, shomaa khodet khejaalat nemikeshi ke chenin jaanevaraani shodan namaayandegaane keshvaret? Now go and find pics of that futsal team and even there you find some ugly ojoobe where you dont know if its a he or she. Really, does anyone actually think about the roots of the problem or do we have to waste our time talking about surface o haashiye?
Well, I think you are mixing the issues here. But yes, there has been lots of cheating etc... It is not like Iran is the only country that has cheated in sports/non-sports related activities. I am not trying to say it is ok to teach. But I would not also claim that Iran is the only F'd up country that does cheat.
Many famous athletes have cheated and I think the most famous one that I can think of now is the Mr. Lance Armstrong that really made the headlines. The guy did it for so many years.

It just makes me happy for these women/girls that achieved what they did with minimal support.

Dec 30, 2014
What really happened was that following the Iranian Futsal victory, The paper Al-Arabiyeh (the 8ers) digged up some old news from last year about the Football team. Papers like Free Beacon and telegraph, who are constantly looking for negative news about Iran, immediately picked it up and published it. They knew what they were doing.

Then Playboy, who seems to be looking for extra entertainment, in his own words, threw out a bone, and the resident hater club immediately went after the bone. And predictably, we ended up where we always end up with this crowd. (see my signature)

I for one, am proud of these women and what they have accomplished despite the obvious restrictions and limitations. As my grandma used to say:

تا کور شود هر آنکه نتواند دید

Dec 30, 2014
بیا, مرتیکه بی سر و پا باز سر و کلش پیدا شد شروع کرد جفنگ بیربط گفتن. موجودی که الگو و سرورش جوجه بسیجی مثل پلی بوی باشه, که بیسوادی از سر و روش میباره, دیگه فقط به درد لای جرز میخوره.
I understand that you are quite upset because Iranians accomplished something. I did not expect anything else.

Just wondering, are you planning to go berserk again anytime soon? If so, where would your new personality be from? Finland, Germany, or perhaps Mongolestan?! Just let me know of the new username, and I will be sure to stay away.

Now go and find some ice water soon. I hear the Mens Basketball team may win the Asian championship. How are you going to deal with two victories in the same month I wonder. Popcorn perhaps?!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Well, I think you are mixing the issues here. But yes, there has been lots of cheating etc... It is not like Iran is the only country that has cheated in sports/non-sports related activities. I am not trying to say it is ok to teach. But I would not also claim that Iran is the only F'd up country that does cheat.
Many famous athletes have cheated and I think the most famous one that I can think of now is the Mr. Lance Armstrong that really made the headlines. The guy did it for so many years.

It just makes me happy for these women/girls that achieved what they did with minimal support.
Well i think you are the one who is mixing things up because i dont care about Armstrong. Americans and all other bigger sporting nations do have so many medal winning people on so many different levels that people could easily move on and forget him for what he did. I know americans who just moved on from Armstrong because of his cheating. Now you, like so many other typical iranians are trying to sugarcoat the iranians cheating with some irrelevant situation out of other countries. All our big, popular national sports are ruled by doping. Have you ever seen a whole US swimming team or athletics team on dope? I have seen a whole IR Iranian Weightlifing team being caught cheating and doping. From 11 participants, 10 were on dope and the only guy they had merci with was Rezazadeh and even there people in iran were talking about politics. Many believe he was on dope too but to save the iranian federations face they atleast let them walk away with one "clean" weightlifter. I have seen wrestlers to get disqualified because of doping. I have seen iranian youth football teams filled with people who actually had to use vaajebi to hide their ages. They cheated with their shenaasnaameh, made khers haay gonde too youth players to get them to play little kids from other nations. Cheating is a big part of iranian mentality and very common among iranian athletes. Its a mentality thing and you know how we are. Our neighbours also do not cheat as much as we do. By far not.

Aside from that, i see a fundamental difference between my apporach and your approach. I for my one see nothing patriotic or nationalistic or anything in that regard when i see these sar seporde transvestites run around with chaador roosari. I find it absolutely disgusting. Its not representing iran and the values and codex i expect to see from an iranian team. This is rather a complete representation of IR-Shiite-Mullah culture on the field. They look like it, they play like it, they cheat like it...i mean by considering this kind of falaakat, iranian, you, in my opinion would actually insult everything that iranian should be like. The bar is set so low by so many of you guys, you guys are proud of so many disgusting characters, teams, men and women only because they have the same passport as you. In my understanding, a real iranian women (and man) has a responsibility to not go that low. To not play under these circumstances, to not play in such disgusting islamic tahmili clothings, to not wear that tahmili flag on the chest. They wear signs of their own badbakhti, signs of their own slavery and you are proud of them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 18, 2010
What really happened was that following the Iranian Futsal victory, The paper Al-Arabiyeh (the 8ers) digged up some old news from last year about the Football team. Papers like Free Beacon and telegraph, who are constantly looking for negative news about Iran, immediately picked it up and published it. They knew what they were doing.

Then Playboy, who seems to be looking for extra entertainment, in his own words, threw out a bone, and the resident hater club immediately went after the bone. And predictably, we ended up where we always end up with this crowd. (see my signature)

I for one, am proud of these women and what they have accomplished despite the obvious restrictions and limitations. As my grandma used to say:

تا کور شود هر آنکه نتواند دید
i plead guilty as charged and i said so in the original post.i think the arab rag was talking about
the outdoor soccer team and the news actually was quite old but they brought it up and immediately
the anti-iranian paranoid junkyard dogs of all religious backgrounds started to bark loud.i did not want
our own paranoid junkyard dogs to miss the feast and threw them a bone knowing well that they will
chew on it good.
the futsal team is all women and some have kids.in fact the aforementioned international
junkyard dogs barked a lot when the husband of the captain of the team did not allow the ace lefty
player to play in tournament since she was taking care of the kids.so this just means the ladies are
so good that they can even win without their captain.
and that was just a new bone in case you wonder!!!!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I understand that you are quite upset because Iranians accomplished something. I did not expect anything else.

Just wondering, are you planning to go berserk again anytime soon? If so, where would your new personality be from? Finland, Germany, or perhaps Mongolestan?! Just let me know of the new username, and I will be sure to stay away.

Now go and find some ice water soon. I hear the Mens Basketball team may win the Asian championship. How are you going to deal with two victories in the same month I wonder. Popcorn perhaps?!

من هرچی فکر میکنم به این نتیجه میرسم که لجنی مثل تو لیاقتش طرفداری از همون تیم های لجن جمهوری اسلامی هست, همشون از دم, چه ترانسوستیت باشن, چه علی الالهی باشن, چه سر سپرده نظام باشن, چه نوحه خون باشن, چه رمال باشن چه دوپینگی باشن. اون لجن ها هم لایق داشتن طرفداران لجنی مثل تو هستن. یعنی ایران اگه یعنی فقط تو واشغال هایی امثال تو و تیم های جمهوری اسلامی, اونوقت باید شاشید به اون ایران چون لیاقتش فقط در همون حده. لجن هایی مثل تو منو یاد یه شعر میرزاده عشقی میندازن که میگفت: پدر ملت ایران اگر این بی پدر است, پس بر آن ملت و گور پدرش باید رید. واقعا اگر ایرانی یعنی تو و امثال تو, اونوقت باید به ایران و گور پدر ایران رید.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Well i think you are the one who is mixing things up because i dont care about Armstrong. Americans and all other bigger sporting nations do have so many medal winning people on so many different levels that people could easily move on and forget him for what he did. I know americans who just moved on from Armstrong because of his cheating. Now you, like so many other typical iranians are trying to sugarcoat the iranians cheating with some irrelevant situation out of other countries. All our big, popular national sports are ruled by doping. Have you ever seen a whole US swimming team or athletics team on dope? I have seen a whole IR Iranian Weightlifing team being caught cheating and doping. From 11 participants, 10 were on dope and the only guy they had merci with was Rezazadeh and even there people in iran were talking about politics. Many believe he was on dope too but to save the iranian federations face they atleast let them walk away with one "clean" weightlifter. I have seen wrestlers to get disqualified because of doping. I have seen iranian youth football teams filled with people who actually had to use vaajebi to hide their ages. They cheated with their shenaasnaameh, made khers haay gonde too youth players to get them to play little kids from other nations. Cheating is a big part of iranian mentality and very common among iranian athletes. Its a mentality thing and you know how we are. Our neighbours also do not cheat as much as we do. By far not.

Aside from that, i see a fundamental difference between my apporach and your approach. I for my one see nothing patriotic or nationalistic or anything in that regard when i see these sar seporde transvestites run around with chaador roosari. I find it absolutely disgusting. Its not representing iran and the values and codex i expect to see from an iranian team. This is rather a complete representation of IR-Shiite-Mullah culture on the field. They look like it, they play like it, they cheat like it...i mean by considering this kind of falaakat, iranian, you, in my opinion would actually insult everything that iranian should be like. The bar is set so low by so many of you guys, you guys are proud of so many disgusting characters, teams, men and women only because they have the same passport as you. In my understanding, a real iranian women (and man) has a responsibility to not go that low. To not play under these circumstances, to not play in such disgusting islamic tahmili clothings, to not wear that tahmili flag on the chest. They wear signs of their own badbakhti, signs of their own slavery and you are proud of them?
We can argue till the cows come home about who is mixing things up. That is not the point here, neither is cheating nor doping. It just so happens to make some people happy even when they have no ties to the regime nor approve of the regime. It is more of an individual feel good thing when you see your countrymen or countrywomen achieve something when all odds are against them. It makes some people not happy because to them, this team does not represent what they think it should represent. It is basically two different mentality and neither is right nor wrong.
However, one thing we should try hard to stay away from is extremism which is responsible for most of the hardship we see humans are facing.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
وقتی میگم این فرقه از سر تا پاش, دروغ و دغل و کثافت میباره و همسایه هامون راست میگن وقتی میگن اینا همه وجودشون دروغ و تقیه هست, اونوقت یک سری ترش میکنن.
It reminds me of a time when the IFA created fake documents for older players so they could play in the under 19 teams in international competitions. That became a major scandal and if memory serves me right, AFC banned Iran from some competitions for it.

But let's not think this is a problem exclusive to Iran and Iranians. Look at the problem with doping in Western countries. In a similar way, they are trying to win with deception taking unfair advantage. The use of anabolic steriods are rife from the USA to Europe to China and Russia.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
حالا از این حرفا که بگذریم به نظر شما پیام تبریکی که روی اون پارچه بزرگها مینویسند چی باید باشه؟ مثلا

حضور قدرتمند و قهرمانی بانوان کیرطلایی ایران اسلامی بر امت شهیدپرور و رهبر فرزانه انقلاب مبارک باد

Dec 30, 2014
حالا از این حرفا که بگذریم به نظر شما پیام تبریکی که روی اون پارچه بزرگها مینویسند چی باید باشه؟ مثلا

حضور قدرتمند و قهرمانی بانوان کیرطلایی ایران اسلامی بر امت شهیدپرور و رهبر فرزانه انقلاب مبارک باد
Is this your attempt at humor??!! Well, you are not funny, just disgusting.

You do realize that these women are daughters, sisters, wives, and mothers of people just like yourself, don't you?

Or is following your role model down the toilet your highest priority right now? You may want to become someone else's groupie.

Truly disgusting.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Is this your attempt at humor??!! Well, you are not funny, just disgusting.

You do realize that these women are daughters, sisters, wives, and mothers of people just like yourself, don't you?

Or is following your role model down the toilet your highest priority right now? You may want to become someone else's groupie.

Truly disgusting.

من هم با گینز عزیز موافقم.شرح عکس را بخوانید.چطور ممکن***است خود این افراد که اینطور خودشان زیر فشار هستند،عده***ای با حرفهای رکیک و پائین تنه اینطور میخواهند از خجالتشون در آیند؟

درود بر تک تک این دخترهای نازنین،که با اینهمه چارقت و چارچوق اینطور فداکاری میکنند و این افتخارت را برای ایران زمین کسب میکنند.زنانی که خود قبل از اینکه اسیر قوانین دولتی شوند اسیر کم فکری شوهرانشون و فرهنگ ناقص مرد سالاری در ایران زمین هستند.

zanan.jpg

Dec 30, 2014
من هرچی فکر میکنم
یعنی*** میخواهی*** بگی*** که تو هم بلدی فکر کنی***. نه بابا، چاخان نکن. تو فقط بلدی حرفهای پا منقلی***هات رو چند بار نشخوار کنی***.

. اون لجن ها هم لایق داشتن طرفداران لجنی مثل تو هستن. .
یک تار موی این خانمها بیشتر از تمام وجود تو چلغوز و پا منقلی***هات ارزش داره. تو برو تریاکت رو دود کن، کاری به کار دیگه نداشته باش. یادت باشه به پا منقلی***هات از شجاعتت از پشت کامپیوتر Schweinfarterخیلی*** حرف بزنی***. حتما بهشون گفتی*** که لقبت
بوده هان؟

شعر میرزاده عشقی
بدبخت عشقی*** اگر میدونست یک چلغوزی مثل تو یک روز می***خواد یک کلمه از شعر هاش رو به زبان بیاره، خودش خودش رو میکشت.