Iran women Futsal team in the Final against Japan

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
آخر رفتی میرزاده عشقی رو گوگل کردی ببینی کی بوده و چی بوده ان تیلیت؟ چرا انقدر طول کشید این سرچ کردنت؟ ببین با چه بیسواد های کم مایه ای من سر و کار دارم اینجا. ببین عمله یک سری هستن فقط احمقن, ولی تو کون نشور اصلا رقمی نیستی که بخوام احمق فرضت کنم

Dec 30, 2014
آخر رفتی میرزاده عشقی رو گوگل کردی ببینی کی بوده و چی بوده ان تیلیت؟ چرا انقدر طول کشید این سرچ کردنت؟ ببین با چه بیسواد های کم مایه ای من سر و کار دارم اینجا. ببین عمله یک سری هستن فقط احمقن, ولی تو کون نشور اصلا رقمی نیستی که بخوام احمق فرضت کنم
Whatever you say Schweinfarter. Just don't go postal again. I do not think we have room for another one of your re-incarnations.

Bezar pinglish behet begam keh shayad haleet besheh. Boro een jomeh shab, yek lool digeh dood kon va baray paa manghali hat rajaz bekhoon va haal kon. Popcorn yadet nareh.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Whatever you say Schweinfarter. Just don't go postal again. I do not think we have room for another one of your re-incarnations.

Bezar pinglish behet begam keh shayad haleet besheh. Boro een jomeh shab, yek lool digeh dood kon va baray paa manghali hat rajaz bekhoon va haal kon. Popcorn yadet nareh.

ببین من حال میکنم وقتی میبینم کون نشور بیسوادی مثل تو چطور به دست و پا زدن افتاده و با هر جفنگی که مینویسه بیشتر اون لجن درونش رو بروز میده. حالا برو سرچت رو کامل کن و ببین میرزاده عشقی چرا اون قسمت از شعرش به آشغالی مثل تو ربط داشت و چرا آخر اشغال های خود فروش و بی رگی مثل تو در ایران همیشه مثل هرزه پا بر جا موندن و به جاش کشور از بین رفت در صورتی که در کشور هایی که غرق در لجن نیستن, لجن هایی مثل تو از بین میرن که کشور باری از رو دوشش کاسته شه و بتونه خودش رو رها کنه و دوباره بیاد رو آب.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Dameshon garm. See if our women are given the opportunities as women from other parts of the world, we can be successful as well. This is why I always laugh at the feminazi's in USA who bitch about dumb things like "equal pay" or other dumb social issues. If you want to see real struggle, go to the ME. Anyways, this is a great accomplishment for our female Futsal team. Against the odds and against countries like Japan, which have far more resources than us, we were more successful. It just goes to show that facilities, money and all of that is great but that is no substation for gerayat. I can only imagine how tough it is to play in that dam head scarf.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
من دوست داشتم بدونم شوهر این زنه که اجازه نداده زنش بره با چادر و روسری و نقاب و گونی خودش رو مسخره کنه , چه جور آدمیه . اگه مذهبی نباشه و دلایل این کارش ریشه مذهبی نداشته باشن, اون آدم تنها آدمیه که کار درست رو انجام داده و میشه بهش گفت آدم. نزاشته زنش بره بشه مایه خنده مردم تو ایران و آسیا.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
من دوست داشتم بدونم شوهر این زنه که اجازه نداده زنش بره با چادر و روسری و نقاب و گونی خودش رو مسخره کنه , چه جور آدمیه . اگه مذهبی نباشه و دلایل این کارش ریشه مذهبی نداشته باشن, اون آدم تنها آدمیه که کار درست رو انجام داده و میشه بهش گفت آدم. نزاشته زنش بره بشه مایه خنده مردم تو ایران و آسیا.
No he's not necessarily a good person. He was just fishing in muddy water. According to his wife, he managed to get her to forgive her "Mehrieh" for the last tournament. This time, he was asking her to forgive other things like "Nafagheh"! His wife could've gone to the cup if she signed away her right to claim those.

The guy was trying to gain financially as he clearly sees his marriage ending in divorce. Not sure about the dynamics of their relationship, but him being an IRIB host automatically makes him a cunt in my book. His wife doesn't sound like much of a keeper either. She made her husband look like a total asshole in the media. What exactly that means for their kids' future remains to be seen, but it can't be good.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
He is definitely an opportunistic asshole. That marriage sounds dead to me when husband and wife openly use each other to for their own gain. It tells me there is no friendship, there is no trust and there is no understanding between them, which are fundamental things for a marriage to survive. But, as ever you never know what goes on inside a marriage, what issues there are and so forth.

Dec 30, 2014
After the brief detour into the toilet by Schweinfarter and his sidekick, lets focus back on these amazing women. One of their goals was mentioned on the Metro website with this title, and its video posted.

Watch the Iranian women national team score the greatest futsal team goal of all time

link for the site:
http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/26/watch...reatest-futsal-team-goal-of-all-time-5408427/

I wish we could see such crisp passing in men's football.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
As BT Said. I would not prejudge the situation.

by all accounts he is not somebody who was beating her or anything like that.

I have seen the divorce proceeding in Iran First hand. I would not trust any thing anybody says.

Lawyers in Iran are total vultures as well.

Iran is a place where you call it "kesh kesh" everybody is trying to use some provision of law in their favor.

Dec 30, 2014
A report by the "Varzesh va Andisheh" program on the women's futsal victory. Though he is using it for his own agenda, at least he realizes the magnitude of the women's futsal team achievement. And he puts the blame where it belongs, not on the shoulders of these hard-working, high-achieving women.

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15813

I hope highlighting the championship of an Iranian team on an "Iranian Sports" site is not against the rules!!

Dec 30, 2014
حالا از این حرفا که بگذریم به نظر شما پیام تبریکی که روی اون پارچه بزرگها مینویسند چی باید باشه؟ مثلا

حضور قدرتمند و قهرمانی بانوان کیرطلایی ایران اسلامی بر امت شهیدپرور و رهبر فرزانه انقلاب مبارک باد
The above was the response of our resident pea-brained Iranian Trumpie-boy when Iranian Women won AFC futsal championship. Below is some of the response of some pea-brained American Trumpie-boys when US Women won the world cup. Like two pea-brained idiots in a pod.

Untitled.png
Untitled-2.png

While the American Trumpie-boys are not as vile as the Iranian version, you can easily see the similarities in how a pea-brain works: Stupid, Misogynistic, and Oghdeh-ee.

Pea-brains of the world unite. The big Donald is counting on you.