Iranian Forces freed Fallujah

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Iranian Forces freed Fallujah Today
In these days of all talk, and the world’s dazed inaction againstthe true enemy of humanity, ISIS and the rest of Khalif seeking evil in theMiddle East, it is good to see a "population" taking real action against somethingthat must have been dealt with long ago. I saypopulation, because I know Iranian forces fighting in Iraq are driven more by the populationand Iranian nationalism, and less by the Islamic government. RIP to all who lost their lives in the fightagainst ISIS…….Iranian or non Iranian. Thefight is not for Iraq it is for human sanity.
Living here in USA I hear very little mention of any of this…….infact the media here just started another Saudi driven anti Assad Hype!

After being on the wrong side of manyissues – I am proud to say the Iranian government is finally on the right sideof an international conflict with an active role. With hope that Iran gets on a course towards freedomof religion and a secularism in which religion is endorsed only as a tool ofgoverning hearts towards enlightenment.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
In these days of all talk, and the world’s dazed inaction againstthe true enemy of humanity, ISIS and the rest of Khalif seeking evil in theMiddle East, it is good to see a "population" taking real action against somethingthat must have been dealt with long ago. I saypopulation, because I know Iranian forces fighting in Iraq are driven more by the populationand Iranian nationalism, and less by the Islamic government. RIP to all who lost their lives in the fightagainst ISIS…….Iranian or non Iranian. Thefight is not for Iraq it is for human sanity.
Living here in USA I hear very little mention of any of this…….infact the media here just started another Saudi driven anti Assad Hype!

After being on the wrong side of manyissues – I am proud to say the Iranian government is finally on the right sideof an international conflict with an active role. With hope that Iran gets on a course towards freedomof religion and a secularism in which religion is endorsed only as a tool ofgoverning hearts towards enlightenment.
The Iranian government is on the right side of this conflict for the wrong reasons. Their ultimate goal is the spread of Shia Islam not to fight for humanity like you say.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse

looooooool...how did you call that warfare used by all those ali ellalaahi o sepahi basiji? Gorilla warfare right? ;)

Those boogandoos who go to fight in Syria dont even think for a second about Iran. Go talk to them or at least read a little bit about their mindset. They go to defend harameyne sharifeyn, they go to fight for shia islam, they go for purely sectarian reaons. There is no right side in this one. Seen from iranian perspective, those iranian tokhme shia going over there to fight those sunni extremists are even more harmful, they are on the wronger side. They are putting hate into the heart of millions because they are fed up with that shia sectarian interventionism in their countries in the last 40 years. That sunni extremism is basically a result of US and IR interventionism in the region. The US through all their wars and the IR through their spreading of shia terrorism and bringing tension into in all those neighboring countries. I always said and i am still saying: Who is pushing shishe nooshaabe into the asses of Iranian people? ISIS or IRI?

Btw, your sepahis and basijis are getting killed on a high rate in Syria. Galleh galleh daaran ofoghi bar migardan which is a good thing seen from iranian perspective. The more they fall in Syria the less the number of those boogandoos beating up on Iranian people.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Wrong China
Most majority f Iranian nationals fighting anywhere on IRI orders do it for the pay and benefits.....except this time - there is a serious anti Arab feeling nationwide.
Of-course the Shia factor is there......but that is not as strong as it used to be.....

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Wrong China
Most majority f Iranian nationals fighting anywhere on IRI orders do it for the pay and benefits.....except this time - there is a serious anti Arab feeling nationwide.
Of-course the Shia factor is there......but that is not as strong as it used to be.....
They can't even find Iranians to fight for their agenda. Most of IRI fighters in Syria and Iraq are Shia Afghans and Pakistanis. If you remember we were bitching about IRI in 2009 using foreign agents to beat up Iranians but the same thing is happening now and somehow that's okay now. It's really a shame for some Iranians to forget the real intentions of this regime. Let's not forget people
like Neda Agha Soltan that were murdeted by the same government .

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Well, now we are getting carried away in our tries to white wash Iranians. Those Pakis and Afghans just add to that iranian trash. We have more than enough iranian shia trash that goes to Syria and Iraq to fight for shrines and shia islam. Their dirty bodies are transfered to Iran in numbers and on daily basis. This country has a sheer uncountable and innumerable amount of trash to come up with. We should never forget the mother of this shia shit are we iranians and no one else. Even the Paki and Afghan shia terrorists get their weapons and mosques paid by the IR. This organized disease is doing everything to undermine, to destablize, to destroy any structure in Iran and neighboring countries just in order to support, strenghten and establish the velaayat system. These guys have no other goal in life. And the problem is not one Agha Soltan, she was just one of millions of iranians who are getting treated like animals over 4 decades, the problem is hundreds of thousends of people who got killed, beaten up, intimidated, gang banged, treated like trash, hanged, silenced....what this bunch of animals have done to Iran is not to be explained in words. We are not even talking about the culture they have brought upon the people of this country, the culture of tars, toosari khori, the culture of doroogh gooi, the culture of neyrang o daghal, the culture of not giving a fuck to anyone, the culture of being after your own benefit no matter what, the culture of selling yourself and anyone else for money and power, the culture of dozdi o por rooi....this all has its roots direclty in shia culture, the culture of identification with violators....emrooz age inaa beran, 100 saal tool mikeshe age bekhaay tamam in kesaafti ro ke inaa be in mellat o in mantaghe tazrigh kardan ro tamiz koni.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Wrong China
What a load of senseless crap. Anti-Arab feeling? And thats good? I tell you what, you yourself could live a lot better with most arabs instead of a tokhme shia iranian who goes to defend the shrines. You are so clueless in just about any issue you talk about its unbelievable. A normal human being wouldnt be able to take those shia for even one single minute. They are so full of shit of zahra o hossein o zeynab o valilye faghih, ke aslan az dar kenaareshoon boodan baalaa miaari. And those guys are supposedly anti-arab? Inaa ke anti-arab nistan, vali badbakhti ine ke amsaale to fekr mikonan anti-arab boodan shohrate

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Look how those animals are widening and strenghtening their roots in the region, how they are infecting more and more areas and people around Iran with this horrible disease called shia. This already established shia network is up and running and the sole purpose of it is to secure the power of the Mullahs occupying Iran. the people of Iran do not play a single role in all their plans. Their shia emam zaman state is taking a real form and you bet the iranian people will be the ones who are seemingly losing power to change anything anytime soon. And then we have some bisavaad who come here and tell us baa zogh o shogh "iranian forces have freed Fallujah". The level of bisavaadi among iranians is so unbelievably high, these people are so horribly politically illiterate that you really dont wonder why this country is in such a state, why its easily controlled by shia terrorists who dont even have to do much to ride this crowd.

London: Iran has the intention to establish an Iraqi model of its Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and is using the Faror Island to train foreign fighters.

“The Revolutionary Guard is ready to use all its capacities to help Iraqis establish an IRGC in Iraq,” Former head of the Revolutionary Guard, General Mohsen Rafiq Doust was quoted by Khabar Online as saying.

Rafiq Doust said that IRGC would offer the Iraqis the experiences it had while establishing its own guard. Rafiq Doust is considered one of the oldest IRGC commanders in Iran. He also was a minister of the Revolutionary Guard between 1982 and 1989, before the seat was annulled.

His announcement came following last month’s visit of Iraqi officials form militias of Iraq’s Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF) to Iran and their meeting with a number of Iranian officials.

Also, Iranian lawmaker Mohammad Saleh Jokar told journalists last May that head of the Saraya al-Khorasani, Ali Yaseri had started negotiations to create Iraq’s Revolutionary Guard. “There is a need to establish a Revolutionary Guard in Iraq,” Jokar was quoted as saying by Iranian news agencies. “The institution of the IRGC has accomplished until now several achievements, and if any state wants to establish one, we will offer our help,” Jokar had said.

He indirectly mentioned that several PMF branches in Iraq, Syria and Yemen are planning to create their own revolutionary guard.

At the same time, Iranian senior cleric and head of the Ammar Strategic Base ,Mahdi Taeb had said the IRGC was ready to offer all its previous experiences to help create the Iraqi model of the revolutionary guard.

Several military experts in Iran say that the PMF militia is a prelude to the announcement of the Revolutionary Guard in Iraq, because the establishment of the IRGC had mostly relied on the enlistment of extremist religious parties following the start of Iran’s Revolution.

Meanwhile, Iran’s Commander of the IRGC Navy, General Ali Fadavi said his forces were training foreigners on its headquarters on Faror Island in the Persian Gulf waters. Fadavi did not reveal their nationalities, but only said were “foreign fighters from the Axis of Resistance, who were trained by forces from the IRGC Navy located in these areas.”

The “Axis of Resistance” is a term used by Iranian officials to refer to the anti-Israeli and anti-Western alliance between Tehran, Lebanon’s so-called Hezbollah, Hamas and Syria.

This is the first time Iran announces the place where it was training foreign fighters. Last January, IRGC Commander Mohammad Ali Jafari had only mentioned that his forces had 200 thousands armed youth in five countries.

The name of Faror Island was mostly mentioned by the Iranian media following the killing of IRGC Navy Special Forces Commander Mohammad Naseri last month. Naseri’s death was announced by the IRGC, two days following the announcement of the killing of a large number of IRGC fighters during the battles of Khan Touman in the South of Aleppo.

However, IRGC says Naseri was killed during a chemical accident in the Faror Island, without disclosing additional information.

In an interview with Iran’s Fars News Agency published Monday, Fadavi mentioned that Nazeri was responsible of training fighters at the IRGC Navy Special Forces unit. Fadavi also announced that some of the foreign fighters could not speak the Farsi language.

Iran admits it was training military forces linked to what it calls “Axis of Resistance,” however, it refuses international reports accusing Tehran of supporting terrorism.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
iranian hegemony in their region is good for the world at large.
the usa and the west have been relying on the apartheid regimes
in isreal & saudi for their idea of security and stability in what they
call the middle east for the past 50 years.that has clearly failed now
since all they have to show for it are the animals in isis,westerners
being beheaded live on youtube and random mass murder in paris,
brussels,san bernardino and orlando.their public is terrified and are
increasingly blaming their leaders for their policies.
so a change is needed and iran is the only player capable of brining
peace and security to the region.iranians are culturally superior to all
peoples in the region which includes arabs,jews,and turks hence they
should and will dominate the region by default as they have done for
hundreds of years.that's what history teaches us.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
I can see the temptation to maybe assume some nationalistic undertone in the current involvement of the islamic republic in Iraq and Syria. Between you and I, I sometimes for a few seconds pretend that they are there fighting for the preservation of Iranian soil and culture. but then i wake up from my daydream.

The sense of nationalism that sent some of our youth and middle aged men to defend our cities from the iraqis in the khomeini vs. Saddam war does not exist anymore.

please let us forget that three decades have passed and now our people have different goals and ideals.

The new goals are crystal meth, gang bang parties, taking videos of young people omitting suicide and taking iphone videos of oral sex with under aged girls.

This conflict has absolutely nothing to do with nationalism or borders or defense of anything from either side.

Apes from europe, bosnia, northern africa and moslem countries on one side fighting the cause of the CIA and Saudi ruling family and on the other side apes from IR, afghanistan maybe some no brained cunts from pakistan keeping the CIA forces pinned down to somehow keep the emaam reza-karbala-zeynab bridge alive.

the only remaining issue is that would it be a risk for Iranian people if IR decides to pull these monkeys out of the conflict. probably. Would it be a risk to the government of IR. definitely.

CIA and KGB are not what they used to be.

In the good old days when you made a deal with them they helped you topple people like mossadegh and allow your country to advance in slow paces. Now there is no way to make a deal with Russia or the USA because at the first chance they fuck you over.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
IS is no threat to Iran and iranian soil. IS is actually a reaction of radicalized sunnis to the constant threat of shia expansionism in the whole region funded and organized by the IR mullahs and to the constant US offensive wars in their countries. There is no bigger threat to Iran and Iranian soil, iranian blood, iranian kids than those shia occupiers of Iran. Look people generally became intimidated by the videos posted by the IS in Syria. I myself became ehsaasaati at times aswell and lost sight of the real enemies of this country and even the whole region which is IR not IS. Then i started to come down and pragmatically went after whats actually going on and the history behind this shia and sunni thing. I found out that the Wahabis as example had already attacked najaf o karbala hundreds of years ago and destroyed a lot of those shia shrines but they did not carry it over into Iran. The idea of getting rid of that horrible shia dirt is not a new one but most people dont know it. The shia have a history to be maarmoolak, to cause trouble and fetneh among non-shia population of our region but for whatever reason the fights have always remained out of iranian territory and mostly on Iraqi soil. When you go and read the history, then i really wonder how little iran and iranians who are the fathers of this safavi branch of shia have been bothered by the sunni arabs. They almost always fought eachother but let Iranians alone. IS is not different, they want their own territories on arab soil. How the fuck is that a business of us iranians? Specially iranians who are getting killed and suppressed by an alot more powerfull kind of daaesh aka IR? The IR is responsible for millions of death and destruction, responsible for the biggest war after WW2, responsible for the biggest crimes done to humanity over the last 4 decades, responsible for state terrorism to an extent that even high ranked leader of these terrorists including their rahbar is pursued by Interpol and cant leave the country because they are convicted criminals on international courts. These motherfuckers cant live without war, destruction and without keeping people in fear of someting or someone and now the IS is god given for their propaganda machine.

The IR is such a monster, such a dangerous entity, they dont even back down from supporting, funding and arming SUNNI extremists like Al Qaida just in order to extend the fighting in the region. They play on both sides, the Al Qaida and ISIS while absolutely banned in Saudi, are not banned in Iran, in fact a lot of heads of Al Qaida are now living in Iran under direct observation of the IR and Sepah. Many of them fled Saudi and found a save haven in Iran. Until 3 years ago Ben Ladens kids were living in Iran and they only got expelled because of those Atom negotiations. Highly ranked Al Qaida terrorists are still freely roaming in Iran and Sepah is in close contact with them. These motherfuckers have made the whole region to a sectarian toilet and the end goal is to have as big of a shia buffer zone around themselves as it gets. Their network is a fierce one, its globalized right now. They actually dont even need iranians to beat up iranians anymore, they are able to import fierce shia thugs and mercenaries within a few hours from syria, iraq, lebanon, yemen, pakistan and afghanistan to destry any anti IR movement within Iran with ease. IS actually were very honest and straight about what they wanted. They say Iranians do not have a business in Syria, Iraq, Bahrain, Yemen...they should keep the fuck out and i agree. The sooner iranians get out of countries like Iraq and Syria, the more they pour water on the sectarian fire that the IR has ignited in this region which has made millions of people just clear cut hating anything Iranian and we cant even say they are wrong. They are just fed up. For 40 years, those insane sectarian terrorists ruling Iran are funding arming killing and destablizing neighboring countries thorugh their shia terrorists and proxies, we all know it, the neighbors know it and everyone else know it aswell. Problem is, not only arabs are fed up with this iranian shia export machinery, all our neighbors are. The longer these shia sectarians use Iran to get ahead with their own shia agenda, the more the whole country becomes spearheaded for the goals of this sectarian bunch. They are making sure the whole region one day unites against Iran, disregarding the fact that Iran itself is occupied by those shia terrorists but again, we simply cant blame them for being fed up. We are a constant threat to the whole region since the first days of the IR. They are paying milliards of dollars to establish and keep this shia network which is absolutely anti-national and doesnt give a fuck about anyone who is not in the same shia boat as them.

Last edited: