Iranian history photo gallery

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
The date pn these pix don't make any sense to me, for example these 2 indicate 1326. Is that a Lunar date (Hejri Ghamari)? if not that puts the event 2 years after WWII when MRP was on the Throne.

P_satarkhan_8.jpg

Attachments

Oct 20, 2003
^^Rasoul jAn, I am certain the years are based on Hejri ghameri calender. Back then that was the calender used widely. You may recall Borj was used rather than mAh when we were younger :) .

btw: what an ugly bitch مهد عليا was.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Nothing depresses me more than the turn Iran took during Qajar era. What a fucking shame.
Dast roo delam nazar keh khooneh. But I'm sorry to tell you that 200 years from now future generation might say the same thing about "My" confused generation may be harsher than what we attribute about Iranians back then.
It is not difficult to see a few of those internationalists who are not ashamed of rejecting any thing Iranian at this very board, at the same time they glorify those invading pests which were incubated within infected environment of barbaric and disgraced places like mekkka, madineh , najeef and Karbalee. PIFFFF.