Iranian Hockey Prospect: Mika Zibanejad

Nov 24, 2002
Centres need time to develop , he is half finish , half iranian and would be great if he goes on first round, all said nothing is guarntie if he becomes star or not but the chance of playing in nhl is huge ..
he needs to spend a season or two in farm team once he was drafted ...
btw. if it is 18 over all he can goes higher as he can also drop to second round .. still way to early to predict ..

Exoma

Ball Boy
Jul 15, 2005
Centres need time to develop , he is half finish , half iranian and would be great if he goes on first round, all said nothing is guarntie if he becomes star or not but the chance of playing in nhl is huge ..
he needs to spend a season or two in farm team once he was drafted ...
btw. if it is 18 over all he can goes higher as he can also drop to second round .. still way to early to predict ..

Yeah, I know. But these are just potential standings, not final. :) It'd still be neat to have this kid in Toronto!
I might even get him for an interview on my radio show! 91.9FM CFRE Toronto Radio! ;)

Yes, I do Hockey Radio.

Nov 24, 2002
Yeah, I know. But these are just potential standings, not final. :) It'd still be neat to have this kid in Toronto!
I might even get him for an interview on my radio show! 91.9FM CFRE Toronto Radio! ;)

Yes, I do Hockey Radio.
that is great , you just choose wrong place to do this , i mean LAUGH LAND ;)

leafs can soon break maybe florida panther record :) and i enjoy it

GO HABS GO

Exoma

Ball Boy
Jul 15, 2005
that is great , you just choose wrong place to do this , i mean LAUGH LAND ;)

leafs can soon break maybe florida panther record :) and i enjoy it

GO HABS GO
Come on! Habs? Really?? The team that does everything BUT win a Stanley Cup?

(I'm not saying Leafs are any better :p )

Nov 24, 2002
Come on! Habs? Really?? The team that does everything BUT win a Stanley Cup?

(I'm not saying Leafs are any better :p )
playoff , does it say you guys something ! should not maybe ... when was last time ? asre -hajar ?lol

we are still last canadian team to won it , canada is Habs .. cherry and the rest should realise it , we may not have th best team on ice , but we have no1 fan in canada
GO HABS GO

Nov 24, 2002
have to say this year draft is not that good ,so he may go on first round , all depend how he does from here to draft , the last two months is very important for player and scouts and GMs decisions , you can be rated in mid first round 3 months before and drop to second or 3th during draft day! specially for european players ...

Jun 9, 2006
He is going to get drafted to NHL top 25. Anyone have any information about him. He currently plays hockey in Sweden. We have Zach bogosian a very good player and this guy.
[video=youtube;St9jhaTdnmc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St9jhaTdnmc[/video]

I am excited about this. Two top notch players in NHl with iranian background.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
BTW : Zack Bogosian is an armenian /american .... what he has to do with us ??? the guy born and raised in US , not sure even if he is iranian/armenian
i remember year he was drafted an armenian freind told me he is lebanese /armenian ( his parents )

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Nope Zack bogosian is Armanian- iranian. I consider "armany" inborn- Iranian. That's me.
LOLL! and he for sure wouldnt , ask 9 out of 10 armenians (even the ones who left some countries like iran, lebanon , syria , egypt) not long time a go and they will tell you we are armenian , from where ? most say from armenia lol and they never been there either lol
che berese be zack bogosian ke he born and raised in US ..( infact i didnt find anywhere his parents are from iran )

Jun 9, 2006
I know! when he was gettign drafted there tons of info about his iranian background. strange. best thing I could find. lol!!

"I don’t know if I really look Armenian. Most of them are 5’9″ with dark hair and dark skin- kind of Persian looking" lol!!! wth happened to all the info!!!!