Iranian Oil Imports up 42% this Year !!

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
beystr 2.0 said:
Mashdi khan.....kojaye karee baba...? jarian az eenke melke mano ya toro gereftan va bayad raft pass greft gozashte,,,,,IRI will gladly give your poperty back if u have the right connections and necessary funds.(or in ur case alam shange be pa kooni and become a thorn in their eyes)....the issue is they have taken our country and have made it into the headquarters of hate.....backwardness..fanaticism.....antiwest feel good prpaganda......
and there are way more than enough aghabmoonde and jahel people on this earth to catch this virus IRiI is spreading around the world that the well being of global community is in jeaperdy....IRI for past 27 yrs bazre kesafat o hatred roo kashte and is riding that flow of sewer with a lot of pride in our face everyday.........a country that brings 1000's people to the streets of our cities each week chanting MARG BAR this and that....infact has been declaring war on several nations weekly.....the only reason we haven't been bombed to smithreens so far is the civilized face we have put out there and have made it hard for non-Iranians to beleive these are the same people who want death of this and that........but guess what happenes when u tolerate a rapist and murderer in your house for too long......eventually police is gonna break in whether u like it not......so its either we kick these soosks out of our country and reclaim our land soon..... or the jandarms our gonna raid our house........it does not matter what u or I say here at all........the issue is beyond bachebazi and korkori khoonan rafigh...
Agha Bey,
good night to you in Iran.
i read your post several times to find anything i could disagree with,and i couldn't.
just one comment on the 1000's of people,the regime brings out to chant MARG BAR in ya MARG BAR oon.hell,let's round it to a million of people,but you know it as well as i do:most of those paper tigers will be nowhere to be seen when the millions of suffering people like you come out for real change,and that needs organization and a plan of action.if anybody thinks that the "sherkate vahed" protests were just an accident,then they should check their heads for rocks.those "namaz jome" stuff are just picnic for hezbollahis,and i mean it literally.they bring their little kids with them to socialize with each other.they are no serious trouble against an organized and determined crowd.paper tigers.that's all they are.