Iranian Oil Imports up 42% this Year !!

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
khaak bar sareh een akhound haaye dayoos konan.

they have to import refined oil.

its like growing a tree from seed to trunk and branches and selling the tree to someone who then hacks it and sticks it up your ass....

nokarhaaye khareji parast.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
let me give u a sample of how thinks work or rather don't work.here......the company I work for is a well known big construction company with the bulk of their work in Asalouye Pars e Joonoobi..they have been working there for the past 10 yrs..

I work on a smaller project here near Tehran ..a site that will have factories for differebt kind of Packaging..like for example what they call TETRA Pack used in milk ,juice other stuff and then another plant supposed to be the fancy tin can packaging...ofcourse we are at the outset of the job...earth work utilities..sitework...my part of the job.

Now....The used to be money making Asalouye job is going on but the company hasn't been paid for the past 4 months..for some bills they are behind 8 months..and these are high end loaded contracts where the contractor buys and installs a lot of pricey equipments in the last phases of the project so they are hurting.( one of the part owners just out of sheer sharmandegi sold his shomal villa to make payments)......so all the employees in hot SALOUYE haven't been paid for that long..imagine the poor laborers working in that heat and for that little money have been fasting(e'ETEKAF AND SHIT LIKE THAT) during the past month for religiuos excuses but they don't have money to buy food...I really got tears to my eyes talking to one of them that had taken 2 day trip to tehran to beg for some money,,cause his daughter is sick......so this is the big job.THE PRIDE OF IRI.

now as farTHE tehran ..the german company ultimately responsible for delivering the tin can packaging EQUIPMENTS is already put a hold on future delivery mumbling that Iran has used those machines before for a military purpose..so as result the owners of the job have pulled back and put everything on hold..I have worked for 2 monthes and haven't recieved a dime yet.....but like I said there are many day laborers just going hungry everyday and the herasat/mohandes nazer jokes with them about it and they should be fasting in these great days of Sha'ban and Rajab cause all their sin will be pardoned...I nearly got hot enough to put him out with a crew bar but held my cool.........I'm gonna jump on any of u sitting there saying we don't want our country bombed......hell ....lot of people and I can't wait long enough for that day.

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
beystr jaan
I have a feeling - it won't be much longer
keep safe and don't start hurting anyone - yet !!

I wonder what Tehran's mosafer keshs are going to do - if there is no gasoline at the pumps !!!/

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
beystr 2.0 said:
let me give u a sample of how thinks work or rather don't work.here......the company I work for is a well known big construction company with the bulk of their work in Asalouye Pars e Joonoobi..they have been working there for the past 10 yrs..

I work on a smaller project here near Tehran ..a site that will have factories for differebt kind of Packaging..like for example what they call TETRA Pack used in milk ,juice other stuff and then another plant supposed to be the fancy tin can packaging...ofcourse we are at the outset of the job...earth work utilities..sitework...my part of the job.

Now....The used to be money making Asalouye job is going on but the company hasn't been paid for the past 4 months..for some bills they are behind 8 months..and these are high end loaded contracts where the contractor buys and installs a lot of pricey equipments in the last phases of the project so they are hurting.( one of the part owners just out of sheer sharmandegi sold his shomal villa to make payments)......so all the employees in hot SALOUYE haven't been paid for that long..imagine the poor laborers working in that heat and for that little money have been fasting(e'ETEKAF AND SHIT LIKE THAT) during the past month for religiuos excuses but they don't have money to buy food...I really got tears to my eyes talking to one of them that had taken 2 day trip to tehran to beg for some money,,cause his daughter is sick......so this is the big job.THE PRIDE OF IRI.

now as farTHE tehran ..the german company ultimately responsible for delivering the tin can packaging EQUIPMENTS is already put a hold on future delivery mumbling that Iran has used those machines before for a military purpose..so as result the owners of the job have pulled back and put everything on hold..I have worked for 2 monthes and haven't recieved a dime yet.....but like I said there are many day laborers just going hungry everyday and the herasat/mohandes nazer jokes with them about it and they should be fasting in these great days of Sha'ban and Rajab cause all their sin will be pardoned...I nearly got hot enough to put him out with a crew bar but held my cool.........I'm gonna jump on any of u sitting there saying we don't want our country bombed......hell ....lot of people and I can't wait long enough for that day.
The government of ASSHOLES.
the Velayat of KOS khols.
The rohaniyat of dayoos...

thank you Great Britain for our clergy, our velaayat and our akbar gedaa...

next we know they are going to fucking export Beckham to Iran....

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
The government of ASSHOLES.
the Velayat of KOS khols.
The rohaniyat of dayoos...

thank you Great Britain for our clergy, our velaayat and our akbar gedaa...

next we know they are going to fucking export Beckham to Iran....__________________

Looooooooooooooooooool - Classic

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
beystr 2.0 said:
I'm gonna jump on any of u sitting there saying we don't want our country bombed......hell ....lot of people and I can't wait long enough for that day.
don't jump on mashdi yet,i just woke up and am still excited!!!
so you wanna get bombed?
mashdi suggests that you gather all the bomb lovers and go to an open field where you can throw "koktel molotof" at each other or even hire an Airforce Bomber to dump a load on your flock.that way your wish has come true without imposing your death wish on the people who don't wanna get bombed.like many families i know who hate I.R.I. as well as the damn Bombs and don't have the "shomal villas" to flee to when the bombs start falling.fair enough?
and don't forget to collect your 2 months back pay ASAP.shit happens you know.
and don't tell me that everybody in Iran loves to get bombed except for I.R.I. Thugs.
and don't tell me you ran a public opinion poll and the majority of Iranians want to get bombed.please don't.even Fox News hasn't come up with that crap yet.
btw,where is that real estate of yours located?how many square meters?how much?i am interested.seriously.PM me.ya inkeh in yeki ham "khali bandi bood", amoo zanjir baf?

http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=29988

might as well make the deal before the bombs start falling.you know how buy & sell becomes "raked" in war time.

Last edited:

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
AMirza said:
mashdi
you can't imagine how ridiculous those look who live outside Iran, pushing for LONG TERM solutions.
you got mashdi.i can't.

but,can you imagine how ridiculous those look who live INSIDE Iran,pushing and organizing for strikes,civil disobedience,protests,educating the youth as well as others on the values and the absolute need to participate in the dmocratic transformation of the society and sacrificing for this,rather than sitting lazily idle and looking towards sky for the Bombs to fall?(kind of like "zohoore emame zaman' as a savior)

now,just for your reading pleasure,attached below is a partial text of Reaza Pahlavi's interview with Newsweek.brand new,fresh out of the oven!can you imagine how ridiculous R.P.'s anti-interventionist position is?the guy must be a liberal commi!!!here we go:

Do you think the regime is close to collapse?
It is completely at odds with what the people of Iran stand for. There is a
generational battle taking place. There is a flight of capital from Iran; the
people of Iran are clear as to the consequences. They look at it as a whole—our
country is going down and all of our resources are being badly managed by
corrupt officials. The people of Iran are committed to putting an end to it.
This regime will not survive—I have no doubt about that, but it should be at the
hands of the Iranian people and not foreign intervention. Right now, we need to
help the people help themselves.

Are you in favor of military intervention?
We need to steer away from the mind-set that either we have to diplomatically
negotiate or talk about any kind of military intervention. Neither one can solve
the situation. What's obvious is to invest in the people of Iran themselves
because you have the most natural ally among the Iranians.

You've long been active with dissidents. What does your involvement entail?
I have been in touch with a number of organizations and groups, within and
outside Iran, who are working directly with activists on civil disobedience as
well as the treatment of political prisoners. It is very critical that we keep
dissidents operating inside.

and finally,can you imagine how ridiculous this one is:
mashdi is becoming a Reza Pahlavi fan!!

and one final question:
please take a deep breath,close your eyes and ask yourself:
" is it possible that in my extreme zeal (well justified of course) to see the removal of I.R.I. and it's thugs,i have simply lost my mind?"

now,mashdi was courteous to reply to your post.mashdi expects you to do likewise.

Last edited:

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Agha mashdi.....

I"d say one has to be a psychopath , an extremely disturbed individual to wish for or push for being bombed..those who know me personally don't see me as one of those(right.?).....so then , what's happening?

To begin with..this idea(use of military to oust IRI) is not a new opinion of mine...infact I've been saying it on ISP alone for at least the past 2 yrs...and also been saying that I sincerely hope I'm wrong in my reading of our country's dilema. but this is my doctorine and I couldn't tell u with any reasonable accuracy what percentage of My fellow hamvatans agree with me on this..I could tell u however, that the number of people on my side is growing day by day...or rather yr by yr.....this is partly bcuz majority of Iranians are not free thinkers and their opinion depends on certain big name saying what or that certain day's general mood or the estetic,look of their stance in the eyes of freinds and aquintance.
In any case I 'm saying what I'm saying simply cause IMO, Iran is falling deeper and deeper away from good thinking, good civilization, good future ..in short away from god..and just like the person who has to loose a leg to have any chances of ever standing...Iran ,our beautiful country , has to have certain elements destroyed in order for the future generations to have any hopes of living in a decent country.and obviously in my estimation, the people who themselves ( though invulantry) are part of this vicious circle can not be expected to all of a sudden push a button and rise up and basically cut their own bad leg... and indeed go against their own grain. u can say that I've concluded that the engine which is supposed to produce the necessary torqe and the thrust to move the entire vehicle forward has been disbaled due to constant usage of wrong or bad fuel and installment of a few faulty parts. good news is that the Machine is a genuin Mercedes and unless u wait till the whole factory goes bankrupt, can be rebuilt.....bad news is no car has towed itself to the repair station......

again....nothing makes me happier if I was totally wrong on this one and a cheap spark plug would have fixed the big Benz.

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
beystr jaan - damet garm
read it 3 times - brought tears to my eyes.

There are very few who have lived on both sides to experience and understand what you are talking about. I wish for anyone here who thinks IRI is reformable, to go through the simplest court cases in Iran - and then talk to me about reforms. I remember when my house was vandalised in Tehran, the Judge in the case ended having to file an official indictement against the Police !!!???
There are people who lose their whole life savings in these courts - and stand to lose their lives if they complain too much. IRI has managed to turn Iranians into depressed numb zombies without hope !! What do you think these people wish for every hour ? Reforms ? or for the bombs to fall ??

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
AMirza said:
beystr jaan - damet garm
read it 3 times - brought tears to my eyes.

There are very few who have lived on both sides to experience and understand what you are talking about. I wish for anyone here who thinks IRI is reformable, to go through the simplest court cases in Iran - and then talk to me about reforms. I remember when my house was vandalised in Tehran, the Judge in the case ended having to file an official indictement against the Police !!!???
There are people who lose their whole life savings in these courts - and stand to lose their lives if they complain too much. IRI has managed to turn Iranians into depressed numb zombies without hope !! What do you think these people wish for every hour ? Reforms ? or for the bombs to fall ??

Amirza,
speculation without facts,so often leads to hullucination.case in point:

a guy (let's call him mashdi for now) had been away from Iran for like 5 years.while he was gone,the "rends" located his piece of land,and forged a "legal vekalat" and othere required documents to repossess the land and divide it up("tafkik")and sold the land to several people.this guy(we call him mashdi)goes back home to find out that an army of people were involved in this fraud:

1-top employees at the "sabte asnad".
2-top employees at the "mahzar"
3-a court judge.
4-the "jewle of the crown",mastermind was "sardar" sepahe pasdaran.

so,this mashdi guy,being a real "bad Mashhadi",decided to take them all.none of the threats and intimidations could derail mashdi from this really long process.mashdi had to accompany the police into several small "dahats" to locate & arrest the new "owners" one by one.a case had to be built from the scracth.the original file on the land had been "lost" in the "sabt"!!!but the actual land was there to see and this mashdi guy was a real pest!!
kholaseh konam,mashdi kicked ass big time!!
all the illegal transactions were revoked.the "sabt" & "mahzar" guys crawled to mashdi for mercy.the "sardar" was sentenced to prison terms,he since disappeared("majhool ol makan"),but that's ok,koonesh hanooz dareh misoozeh!!!mashdi can still smell it.and,oh,the judge,he owes mashdi a big one!!
even at the most desperate moments of this long ordeal.mashdi never wished for the bomb.that would have been LAZY.mashdi took care of business.
mashdi spends more time in Iran than he spends abroad.don't bet against it.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
beystr 2.0 said:
Agha mashdi.....

I"d say one has to be a psychopath , an extremely disturbed individual to wish for or push for being bombed..those who know me personally don't see me as one of those(right.?).....so then , what's happening?

To begin with..this idea(use of military to oust IRI) is not a new opinion of mine...infact I've been saying it on ISP alone for at least the past 2 yrs...and also been saying that I sincerely hope I'm wrong in my reading of our country's dilema. but this is my doctorine and I couldn't tell u with any reasonable accuracy what percentage of My fellow hamvatans agree with me on this..I could tell u however, that the number of people on my side is growing day by day...or rather yr by yr.....this is partly bcuz majority of Iranians are not free thinkers and their opinion depends on certain big name saying what or that certain day's general mood or the estetic,look of their stance in the eyes of freinds and aquintance.
In any case I 'm saying what I'm saying simply cause IMO, Iran is falling deeper and deeper away from good thinking, good civilization, good future ..in short away from god..and just like the person who has to loose a leg to have any chances of ever standing...Iran ,our beautiful country , has to have certain elements destroyed in order for the future generations to have any hopes of living in a decent country.and obviously in my estimation, the people who themselves ( though invulantry) are part of this vicious circle can not be expected to all of a sudden push a button and rise up and basically cut their own bad leg... and indeed go against their own grain. u can say that I've concluded that the engine which is supposed to produce the necessary torqe and the thrust to move the entire vehicle forward has been disbaled due to constant usage of wrong or bad fuel and installment of a few faulty parts. good news is that the Machine is a genuin Mercedes and unless u wait till the whole factory goes bankrupt, can be rebuilt.....bad news is no car has towed itself to the repair station......

again....nothing makes me happier if I was totally wrong on this one and a cheap spark plug would have fixed the big Benz.
Agha Bey,
you are a BMW type of guy.why are you giving Benz analogies!!??:confused:
see you in Tehran soon.:iran:
i have to talk some sense into you in person!!:1:
"darband" restaurant sounds good to you?

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
Mashdi
Give my best to that other mashti - for having the time and resources and the IRI PARTY to persuit what was legaly his. Just know that for every mashti, there are thousands of not so mashtis that have long given up !! including myself !! in case you did not read it or get it - let me repeat,
When my home was Nandalised in Tehran, the point of giving up for me , was when the Judge told me he was filing on my behalf a complaint against the police (Kalantari) !!!

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
AMirza said:
Mashdi
Give my best to that other mashti - for having the time and resources and the IRI PARTY to persuit what was legaly his. Just know that for every mashti, there are thousands of not so mashtis that have long given up !! including myself !! in case you did not read it or get it - let me repeat,
When my home was Nandalised in Tehran, the point of giving up for me , was when the Judge told me he was filing on my behalf a complaint against the police (Kalantari) !!!

Amirza,
there was no IRI PARTY!!that was the beauty of it,Amirza!!!no attorneys either.the only real help mashdi got was from a "sopoor" in "shahrdari"!!!now,how ridiculous that can be!?
you should have consulted with that mashdi about the burgelary thing.mashdi has hands-on experience.mashdi's old ancesstoral family house in Tehran("khooneye kolangi"near "darvazeh dolat")was burgalarized by who turned out to be just a miserable addict.instead of mashdi going to the kalantari who would identify the place and come back to clean it out completely!!,mashdi & his brother stayed and slept 2 nights in a row to eventually catch the guy who had come back for more stuff.Mashdi and his bro got him and forced him to return the stuff back,and never ever come back again,in exchange for jail.mashdi wouldn't even wanna see the average burgeler in IRI jail.they turn out worse once they are released!!the real burgelers are in the palces!!even the "mo'tad" knows that!!khahar o madar!!Iranians wise up so fast!!
Mashdi accomplished 2 things on that long stay,and i tell you what: mashdi never felt more Iranian as much as he did then,and that's the simple truth about mashdi.
mashdi understands the sense of helplessness by the other not so mashdis,but when you are dealt bad cards,you simply have to play it out.play the damn thing all the way out.and mashdi has seen many people playing with the bad "hand".nobody else is gonna play it for you.nobody.
now,mashdi sold that piece of land last year,and when he was at the "mahzar",for signing,mashdi cried.mashdi was selling a piece of history.mashdi is crying right now.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Mashdi khan.....kojaye karee baba...? jarian az eenke melke mano ya toro gereftan va bayad raft pass greft gozashte,,,,,IRI will gladly give your poperty back if u have the right connections and necessary funds.(or in ur case alam shange be pa kooni and become a thorn in their eyes)....the issue is they have taken our country and have made it into the headquarters of hate.....backwardness..fanaticism.....antiwest feel good prpaganda......
and there are way more than enough aghabmoonde and jahel people on this earth to catch this virus IRiI is spreading around the world that the well being of global community is in jeaperdy....IRI for past 27 yrs bazre kesafat o hatred roo kashte and is riding that flow of sewer with a lot of pride in our face everyday.........a country that brings 1000's people to the streets of our cities each week chanting MARG BAR this and that....infact has been declaring war on several nations weekly.....the only reason we haven't been bombed to smithreens so far is the civilized face we have put out there and have made it hard for non-Iranians to beleive these are the same people who want death of this and that........but guess what happenes when u tolerate a rapist and murderer in your house for too long......eventually police is gonna break in whether u like it not......so its either we kick these soosks out of our country and reclaim our land soon..... or the jandarms our gonna raid our house........it does not matter what u or I say here at all........the issue is beyond bachebazi and korkori khoonan rafigh...