iranian people charge the lines of security forces, pushing them out of their streets

Oct 18, 2010
may i remind you that supporting terrorism of any kind is a
crime in canada and the usa.
the powers to be must surely be monitoring this site and
nikki's friends are taking down names.
be very careful of what you say now that 'russian trolls' are
being charged by the fbi.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
While this may bring a bit of gratification for a moment, I think will give excuse to the regime to deal with any kind of protest more severely.

I doubt derwiches were responsible or intended this directly.

may i remind you that supporting terrorism of any kind is a
crime in canada and the usa.
the powers to be must surely be monitoring this site and
nikki's friends are taking down names.
be very careful of what you say now that 'russian trolls' are
being charged by the fbi.

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
WTH was that?!! When did this happen?! In which context? Was that the recent Darvish thing?

That car seriously smashed 1 or 2 of these policemen.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
While this may bring a bit of gratification for a moment, I think will give excuse to the regime to deal with any kind of protest more severely.

I doubt derwiches were responsible or intended this directly.

you can doubt whatever you want ...

iranian people have had enough and as Malcolm said they will get their freedom by ANY MEANS NECESSARY

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
LOL tone of frustration!!! to be honest that has been my impression until I spent extended time in tehran.

On one hand this may even be an inside job so dont get so excited, it has tarnished a peaceful movement; on other hand how do you remove a rooted tree of 40 years? They have US's backing and if need be they revise the current system to 'look' better.

Frankly many Iranians deserve better but many would be fine with 10 or 15% improvement; unfortunately!

All the power for a reversal but first hand I see it unlikely. Killing 3 policemen (and 2 bitches) doesn't change a whole lot at most creates other cases where ppl use cars to damage others/police.

Why Malcom said applies to social context, here we're talking removal of government.. two different cases but whatever rock your boat; I wouldn't put $ there.. both US and UK are behind this eff'd up monster system.

you can doubt whatever you want ...

iranian people have had enough and as Malcolm said they will get their freedom by ANY MEANS NECESSARY

Last edited:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Fully deserved. :) But unlike what Sepah claims, they werent attacked by Darvish group. Their residential area was seiged by Sepah, 200 ppl arrested and their leader also among the.m. It was after the fact that they fought back.