Iranian Renaissance

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
https://youtu.be/BQWtJY9Z29s

Great Job Agha Reza Jorjani - Finally a visionary on the ongoing Persian Renaissance. Westerner interested in a stable and peaceful Middle East must listen to what Mr. Jorjani is saying and understand the spread of Mithraism influence reaches way beyond Iran.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
He says Mohammad attacked and took over Persia??!!! I thought the Arab invasion of Persia started after his death!!

It was actually Omar who took over most of Persia long after Mohammed was dead!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
He says Mohammad attacked and took over Persia??!!! I thought the Arab invasion of Persia started after his death!!
It was actually Omar who took over most of Persia long after Mohammed was dead!
That aint no right, he never says "attacked and took over Persia"!

The retarded baldy goes like this;
"Well, the ancient Persian empire was conquered by mauhamed himself and his army" and proceeds without knowing what he's saying"....and the country forced to convert to islam....blabla....!"

And the mofo "babyface" goes like this without even reflecting over what that baldly claiming;
"The islamic conquest of Iran was even more violent and catastrophic than the christian takeover of the roman empire....blabla.....!"

LOL, what a joke, philosopher and faculty member at the New Jersey Institute, omg....!!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
That aint no right, he never says "attacked and took over Persia"!

The retarded baldy goes like this;
"Well, the ancient Persian empire was conquered by mauhamed himself and his army" and proceeds without knowing what he's saying"....and the country forced to convert to islam....blabla....!"

And the mofo "babyface" goes like this without even reflecting over what that baldly claiming;
"The islamic conquest of Iran was even more violent and catastrophic than the christian takeover of the roman empire....blabla.....!"

LOL, what a joke, philosopher and faculty member at the New Jersey Institute, omg....!!
Yeah he said conquered! LOOOOL!!! True! :D

Prophet Mohammed, the conqueror of Persia! :D Hadn't heard that before!

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Dear Sly
Never mind who physically conquered Iran that was not the point
did you get what he was saying about the modern Persian Renaissance?
do you see any truth in it? I do.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Sassanid empire, towards the end, relied heavily on their imams (mobeds) to keep people (Who were starving) under control by putting the fear of god in their hearts. this allowed them to exploit the population. gold, silver, wine, land, pussy, etc etc

the brown cunts that came out of the arse hole of the middle east (arabian peninsula) just took over the exploitation from the persian imaams (mobeds). and the people just started getting inserted by a different rod.

this is not hard to imagine since a minimized version of this happened three decades ago where sepah and etella aat just took over from savak. (in many areas they recruited Savak middle rank officials) to run the country in the early days of the islamic penetration (revolution).

and guess whose ass was being violated (no lube) ...
yes you got it.
IR citizens (former iranians)

those centuries ago, iranians as an empire were much more united and better organized than 1979 so they started resistance and this continued for three-four hundred years by armed uprisings and insurrections and constant danger to Beduoian (sand creatures) that were runing iranian provinces.

three decades ago the blood of persians was too diluted to flush the akhounds down the toilet. too much mixing had occured and the biggest pollutant of iranian minds, namely the syphilitic ideology of islam, was well set in their culture so akhounds unlike their beduoian bastard fathers were able to take over iranian people's life much easier and 'cheaper' !

hala this person wants to talk about a renaissance. i don't think so. Iranians are too one dimensional for mental reform. They are too selfish and too individual to think about notions such as society, country, realm or nation.

i see in the next few decades for this country to slowly disintegrate into nothingness. hopefully i ll be dead by then

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
hala this person wants to talk about a renaissance. i don't think so. Iranians are too one dimensional for mental reform. They are too selfish and too individual to think about notions such as society, country, realm or nation.

i see in the next few decades for this country to slowly disintegrate into nothingness. hopefully i ll be dead by then
Hard to argue with your point K1 - but with Iranians nothing is predictable. One thing for certain is the nationwide growth of nationalism, endorsement of pre-Islam Persian identity, and as this guy Jorjani said expansion of Soufism which is in itself a diversion from Islam to the pre-Islam values. I can tell you for sure - if there is ever a trigger, the base is very much ready for a secular nationalist anti Arab/Islam system to settle in. A very slow renaissance has been taking place amongst the youth of under 40.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Dear Sly
Never mind who physically conquered Iran that was not the point
did you get what he was saying about the modern Persian Renaissance?
do you see any truth in it? I do.
Masoud jan, when people in their so called, "academic level" and/or profession, can't get the basic history right and begin with such distorted truth about the facts, it's hard to take them seriously for the rest of their conversation. To be honest with you, shortly after their blabber about "Muhammed himself conquering Persia", I couldn't continue listening anymore.

Somebody needs to tell them.....if you want to get your point across and make people listen to you, the least you could do is not to make blunders like that about such a basic fact!

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I agree
but also consider the fact that when they say Napoleon conquered most of Europe or Hitler conquered Poland, does not mean they were personally present.........but in this case of course Persia was not conquered till years after Mohammad passed away. In fact some suggest Mohammad was against attacking Persia.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
What is common sense?
What do we learn from this thread?

My friend, you should've at the first place listen carefully and properly to what these two gentlemen claiming in the beginning of this clip, then you should warn in your introductory text in this same thread of yours- warning;
"Please ignore inaccuracies of the basic facts in the initial presentation"!

I do not want to push it so it would sound personal, for it does not lead to any good. But I do not think you listened to what they claimed at the beginning and that's not good!

Now, if these two gentlemen are absolutely agree on the historical fact that the sandy-pedophile mahumed conquered the Persian with his army, then I without a doubt will stop listening to what these two have to say, whether it is Modern Renaissance or what "fancy word" ever they use!

They can not sit there with those damn egocentric and silly countenances and underestimate the intelligence of the listeners.
If they can not keep such modest and simple backgrounds apart, how do they expect you to listen and believe in what they are saying about the more complicated and historical assertions!?

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Arash - How long has it been since you lived in Iran? not just travelled - lived.
There is something taking place within the core of the Iranian culture.....a lot of bad social behavior has infiltrated the population due to mullah influence........ but there is some good taking place because of the national resistance to the very same mullah culture. This guy is pointing some of the later....
BTW - I don't post things here unless I see a significance.......and my target audience is not those who listen/read and react - it's those who read and digest. Most people especially our ilk learn in arguments.

May 21, 2003
the conversation opens with a disaster ....

however, after all this huffing and puffing by Arash-panties i re listened to it. there are some points that are challenging but what are those inaccuracies that is being mentioned here i don't get.

can you point some of them out and point out why they might be inaccuracies. (aside from the opening disaster)

why didn't the jorjani guy correct the jish-love when he said during time of mohamad ? was he trying to lick his balls ?

that aside, i found the interview quite informative (maybe because i need to be informed) and didn't see those huge inaccuracies

May 21, 2003
final point, i would see how this interview would offend IR mosalmoon scum bags whose life revolves around sucking arab dick. I mean if i was a son of a bitch mosalmoon who think ali hassan hossein and the rest of arab bedu scum are leaders and cultural icons of my life this interview would feel like a rod up my butt. :monk1: