Iranian TV & Radio channels on satellite TV, Few questions please

Oct 19, 2002
Hello guys,
I am on trial period with Glwiz watching iranian TV channels & am shocked by the number of Iranian channels ( there are so many, can't even count how many there are anymore),
The last time I actually had any Persian TV channels on satellite was 12 years ago when I literally had the "Boshghab" & due to a move had to get rid of it, it seems the number of iranian channels had quadrupled. I am trying to decide whether to keep the subscription after the Trial period is over & wanted your input.

1) what are your favorite iranian programs that's worth watching & what channel is it on?
2) Any Non-iranian programs worth watching like Arabic or Turkish programs?
3) Is Glwiz the best way to get the channels or is there a better way? ( I ask because sometimes its takes a while to load or change channels & sometimes its perfectly Fine)

Any & All Advice is Appreciated.
Thank you

Hello guys,
I am on trial period with Glwiz watching iranian TV channels & am shocked by the number of Iranian channels ( there are so many, can't even count how many there are anymore),
The last time I actually had any Persian TV channels on satellite was 12 years ago when I literally had the "Boshghab" & due to a move had to get rid of it, it seems the number of iranian channels had quadrupled. I am trying to decide whether to keep the subscription after the Trial period is over & wanted your input.

1) what are your favorite iranian programs that's worth watching & what channel is it on?
3) Is Glwiz the best way to get the channels or is there a better way? ( I ask because sometimes its takes a while to load or change channels & sometimes its perfectly Fine)

Any & All Advice is Appreciated.
Thank you
I've been a GLwiz member for ages and absolutely like it. I always use the 6 months TV app subscription and never had any problem with it.

A few weeks ago I ordered the GL BOX HD for my father in law which is actually a PVR so he won't miss his favourite programs.

btw, if you're into news, Iran international channel is one of the best around

Bache Tehroon

Staff member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Absolutely none.

Absolutely none.

Yes it's indeed the most convenient way. GoldLine (the GL in GLwiz!) is located in Toronto and is actually a decent company considering all things. I know quite a few people who work there and I don't mind paying the company 50-60 dollars every 6 months to keep up with the horrendous but sometimes hilarious Iranian TV content.

As for why there are so many channels, the answer is simple:
Narcissism + affordable broadcasting prices = Let's broadcast myself so my relatives think highly of me

Oct 19, 2002
Thanks guys,
I am having a few minor issues with my free glwiz trial & wanted to know if its normal or if there is a fix:
1)The volume of the satellite channels are much lower than regular TV (when I switch to regular TV, I immediately have to lower volume)
2)After a few hours of watching satellite, sometimes the screen freezes (even remote doesn't respond sometimes during the freeze) and other times it just
kicks itself out of satellite & goes back to regular TV channel without me doing anything.

Appreciate your input