Iranian TV series, Movies

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Has anybody watched the series "Shahrzad"?

Man, this girl Farnaz Maleki who sings in the background with Amin Bani, in the last theme song has got a FANTASTIC voice!!!!!!! God...I wished she could sing alone!!!!

Specially at minute 00:30:

Here are 2 more Shahrzad songs with the duo:

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
I am happy Amin Bani get finally some recognition through Shahrzad series, despite being an ill person and lots of ups and downs dealing with his health issues.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I am happy Amin Bani get finally some recognition through Shahrzad series, despite being an ill person and lots of ups and downs dealing with his health issues.
Mahbod jan, do you know anything about the girl (Farnaz Maleki)? I could only find her instagram page but other than that she seems to be relatively new.

She's got such an amazing voice! If she could sing alone, with that voice, I wouldn't be surprised if she became a star over night. I've been listening to her parts of the above songs non-stop since yesterday.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Mahbod jan, do you know anything about the girl (Farnaz Maleki)? I could only find her instagram page but other than that she seems to be relatively new.

She's got such an amazing voice! If she could sing alone, with that voice, I wouldn't be surprised if she became a star over night. I've been listening to her parts of the above songs non-stop since yesterday.
No idea ali jon, first time i heard her name and voice through Bani's song. Decent voice though. Har chand in mamlekat ride be har chi sedaye zan bar hameye in mahdodiatha ke to kharej az Iraniam concert mizaran dasto pashon milarze bargardan azyateshon nakonan!

Last edited:

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
btw, is the girl who play in Shahrzad as Farhad's sister who plays daf in Bani's video clip? I think it is her.

Last edited: