Iranian TV series, Movies

Oct 1, 2004
Half decent movie. Very crappy dialogues and seriously retarded acting by the daughter (such a kiri imitation of a kid raised outside Iran), but overall it did touch on some real subjects like Alzheimer and parents ruining their children's lives.

Kianian can hit some really impressive highs sometimes, but I've also seen him in roles that made him look amateurish. He ain't no Robert De Niro for sure!

The character build-up in this movie was terrible. I felt absolutely nothing for any of the characters. The only sympathy went to Kianian mostly because of his decease, not because of his character as a father or betrayed husband/son/brother. The woman playing the wife came off as a totally evil woman but then suddenly turned into a positive character for no particular reason?! WTF?!!

And the daughter constantly calling her father "Daddy" after calling him "Baba" multiple times at the beginning of the movie was simply pathetic.
Kianian's best work is in 2 films:

1 - Khanei rooye ab - a movie that still amazes me how it was allowed to even air in Iranian cinemas.
2 - his cameo in Ajanse Shishei.

He has some weak roles too, but generally I think he's a good actor.

As for Iranian films not displaying correctly how Iranians outside of Iran are, I'm not surprised. Believe it or not, alot of these folks do have kids/relatives outside of Iran and they say alot of stupid things. Calling their baba "daddy", general airheadedness, applying their own shortcomings to Iran or elsewhere, but never themselves... A real wonderful generation we made for ourselves...
Just walk around in Toronto, I've been outside of Iran for almost 30 years now and I'm considered a "dahati" compared to most newcomers or when in Iran!

Kianian's best work is in 2 films:

1 - Khanei rooye ab - a movie that still amazes me how it was allowed to even air in Iranian cinemas.
2 - his cameo in Ajanse Shishei.

He has some weak roles too, but generally I think he's a good actor.

As for Iranian films not displaying correctly how Iranians outside of Iran are, I'm not surprised. Believe it or not, alot of these folks do have kids/relatives outside of Iran and they say alot of stupid things. Calling their baba "daddy", general airheadedness, applying their own shortcomings to Iran or elsewhere, but never themselves... A real wonderful generation we made for ourselves...
Just walk around in Toronto, I've been outside of Iran for almost 30 years now and I'm considered a "dahati" compared to most newcomers or when in Iran!
Yeah there are indeed 2nd generation fucktards raised by bigger fucktards among us, but still the acting was just terrible. She did not even spend an hour studying the true body-language and accent of a kid raised abroad.

There's something eerily wrong with the 'modern culture' of Iran's urban population and it often gets reflected or even 'featured' in Iranian movies. It's not possible to point out a single cause or characteristic, but it feels so fucking wrong as a whole. I wish I could put it in words, but I can't. It makes me want to puke. Feels so foreign and superficial.

Oct 1, 2004
Yeah there are indeed 2nd generation fucktards raised by bigger fucktards among us, but still the acting was just terrible. She did not even spend an hour studying the true body-language and accent of a kid raised abroad.

There's something eerily wrong with the 'modern culture' of Iran's urban population and it often gets reflected or even 'featured' in Iranian movies. It's not possible to point out a single cause or characteristic, but it feels so fucking wrong as a whole. I wish I could put it in words, but I can't. It makes me want to puke. Feels so foreign and superficial.
Its completely intangible, but you're spot on.

Nov 24, 2002
I am watching Asheghaneh, it is so so, not bad, but seems lots of people like it, it is not IRIB TV series, it is home series like Shahrzad. Golzar and Mahnaz Afshar and this guy Farzad Farzin(singer) playing, 5 episodes is already out.

Nazi Nazi kon of Ebi with Farzad Farzin voice, k.o.s khar Copy right o in harfa dige..

[video=youtube;AAuA2udwPd8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAuA2udwPd8[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok hamvatans are there any shows that you recommend for a western taste, remember I can fully understand farsi but if it is too advanced then I won't. I would like to watch a funny series or if I can online somehow, if there are shows on youtube, that would be cool.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
one fucking episode of beevis and butthead is worth all the crap that came out of IR since 1979.

hamash kos o sher of jafangiyaat.

nation of fucking losers, loser movies, loser looks. sar be payeen scumbags of allah.

akhe kos keshi ke too zendegi ekhtiar e khodesho daadeh be looloo khorkhore ke vojood nadare be dard e che gohi mikhore.

one fucking episode of beevis and butthead is worth all the crap that came out of IR since 1979.

hamash kos o sher of jafangiyaat.

nation of fucking losers, loser movies, loser looks. sar be payeen scumbags of allah.

akhe kos keshi ke too zendegi ekhtiar e khodesho daadeh be looloo khorkhore ke vojood nadare be dard e che gohi mikhore.

I can't fully agree with this . yes all Context and Scenarios are refined and filtered but in Movie and series you see a way of protesting or demonstration against authorities and idiotic laws

Last edited:

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
What a KIRI wife she is too! Needs a good fuck and then a beating.

This may seem funny but the older I get the more I realize this is how woman are to be treated. I don't mean the beating part physically but in the bedroom being somewhat physical and by holding your position and being tough with them and fucking the hell out of them really puts them in their place. The truth of the matter is with most woman you have to be rough and take charge and deep inside the all like it. You may find some feminine ones that are not like that but once you take charge and are aggressive you really establish your boundaries well. This is something that by trial and error I have come to learn and now for the most part I say it works pretty well.

Nov 24, 2002
Agha jan don't turn this thread to the s.e.x tutorial, we have already plenty threads which were deflected from the topic. LOL!!

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !

I can't fully agree with this . yes all Context and Scenarios are refined and filtered but in Movie and series you see a way of protesting or demonstration against authorities and idiotic laws
well i can't reply to this because then the thread turns into a political one.

enjoy your IR movies. i hope they win 450 oscars and through movies they can bring peace and prosperity to bluchestan :westi:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Dude I used to have Kia's picture in my car and get up ANYTIME of the day to watch TM play. Probably Iran vs Australia was one of my happiest days in my teen years, few things changed for me

1-) after moving to Canada, i got exposed to European football, (TSN Soccer Saturdays was the start) and realized, holy shit , what real Football is
2-) My Passion for Madrid and Football doubled once Raul played more and more for Madrid
3-) Back in 1998, TM was Gheyrat, players loved the team, from Abedzadeh to Zarrinche, Daei Bagheri, Azizi and and and ... Now , players are more worried about their hair gel than TM.
TSN I got introduced to that when I was in Calgary for 6 months. Where did my love for Die Mannschaft and Bavarian fuBall grow. There was this wonderful older woman in Deutschland, in Munchen and she loved her Amerikanski boy and was a friend of meine mutter-She had boys and girls my age and would always invite me for fuBall and hell even at that age I was drinking Bavarian bier. My love from Die Mannschaft and Bayern Munchen started at the early age of 12 back in 1994, my first trip to Deutschland.Hell a few years ago even team USA beat Deutschland in their home, with their A team because Americans are not intimidated by Germans, it's the other way. Their mentality is our grandparents kicked ur buttskis in both wars, we will kick your butt on the pitch, drink your bier, have sex with your women and LAUGH, there is nothing you can do about it. I remember Jurgen Klinsman Oliver Bierhoff then later on Michael Balak in 98, back then Germany was defensive. Die Mann didn't change their stripes until Klinsman became coach in 06 and changed the culture. Without making it political there were a few cerials I watched but I fogot the names maybe you can recommend one

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Asheghane is a very good series and it's expected to out view Shahrzad's ( season 1) . the 6th Episode is out on April 26
Yay so I can watch from the beginning cool what is it about and same with the movie and do they have a link where you can watch it? My dad has Irooni satellite but I DON"T so I need to get that on my computer, damet garm want to improve on my Farsi love you guys read my description above why I am such a huge Bavarian fuBall fan and TM since you guys are sharing, love you guys. When SlavaVic and Neuer get knocked out this Bear is outski for a nap haha

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Watched Salam Mumbai with Golzar and Dia Mirza(she is apparently very famous in India per some Indian colleagues) last night, not a bad movie, at least base to Golraz standard(which is highly overrated as actor imo).