Iranian TV series, Movies

Oct 18, 2010
Watched "The Warden" (سرخپوست) yesterday. Half-decent movie. Not sure why they named it "The Warden" in English while it's called "Sorkhpoost" in Farsi. Well inspired by European movies of the same genre. Worth a watch.

Navid Mohammadzadeh is in it.
i must have missed your post here.
i think they called it the 'indian' in persian since the prisoner was
supposed to be framed and innocent and also the film was kind
of like old westerns with the sheriff and all looking to lynch the
'bad man' who had done no wrong other than stand up to his
feudal landlord. and not to mention the wide open wilderness
scenery and chase with a carriage like vehicle in the ending parts
that was very much reminiscent of a modern version of a western.

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
I saw coup 53 last night in a local teacher followed by QA with the director Amirani and Walter Murch. It's a great movie by Amirani who spent 10 years researching and raising money to make this film.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Anyone here has watched Persia Got Talent with Ebi? could it be the worst show ever?
I don't think I've seen a more ridiculous show. I don't know which one is worse, that bitch with the roosari or the pretty one with her wide open eyes pretending to be amazed by the shitty performance of the guests. Ridam be Ebi ke rid be khodesh ba in show.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I don't think I've seen a more ridiculous show. I don't know which one is worse, that bitch with the roosari or the pretty one with her wide open eyes pretending to be amazed by the shitty performance of the guests. Ridam be Ebi ke rid be khodesh ba in show.
Toe-curling stuff lol

Oct 18, 2010
here is an oldie straight out of the 50s america but made in iran.
it's got a negro bellman, flamingo dancers, a rich man with a sancha...
but the highlight is the cabaret singer at min 30:47 :ROFLMAO: