Iranians now on protein ration. Online forms for frozen meat!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
As far as i know I never cheered
not talking about your here specifically.

as Real Madrid noted. he is one of the guys that enthusiastically welcomes sanctions (many iranians folks i know do)

and then cry about the consequences of those very sanctions afterwards.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
not talking about your here specifically.

as Real Madrid noted. he is one of the guys that enthusiastically welcomes sanctions (many iranians folks i know do)

and then cry about the consequences of those very sanctions afterwards.
I believe the West should target I.R.I mullahs and the Islamic Revolutionary Guard and kick all the agha zadeh o khanoom zadeh who live abroad back to Iran
Instead of targeting people. I know what youre saying.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
As far as i know I never cheered
I believe the West should target I.R.I mullahs and the Islamic Revolutionary Guard and kick all the agha zadeh o khanoom zadeh who live abroad back to Iran Instead of targeting people. I know what youre saying.
Welcome back Cassey Jr, long time no see hAji! :geek:
barichala....thats very good, now you show a very strong side of yourself, you're engaged in politic.... no more soccer bull crap...

P.S.
I do waiting for your lovely PMs!

:روایت زنگنه از همراهی عراق با تحریم‌ها و توجه این کشور به منافع ملی خودش: ماهی ۲۰۰ میلیون دلار گاز به عراق صادرات میکنیم، پولش را نمی‌دهند، می‌گویند ایران تحریم است/ ۱۱ هزار بشکه نفت از کرکوک سواپ می‌کردیم بعد از تحریم عراقی‌ها همان را هم قطع کردند/ ۲ میلیارد دلار از عراق بابت گاز و برق طلب داریم همان را هم نمی‌‌دهند/هیچ‌کس حاضر نیست خودش را فدای ما کند

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK

:روایت زنگنه از همراهی عراق با تحریم‌ها و توجه این کشور به منافع ملی خودش: ماهی ۲۰۰ میلیون دلار گاز به عراق صادرات میکنیم، پولش را نمی‌دهند، می‌گویند ایران تحریم است/ ۱۱ هزار بشکه نفت از کرکوک سواپ می‌کردیم بعد از تحریم عراقی‌ها همان را هم قطع کردند/ ۲ میلیارد دلار از عراق بابت گاز و برق طلب داریم همان را هم نمی‌‌دهند/هیچ‌کس حاضر نیست خودش را فدای ما کند
Despite what Zanganeh says Seyed Ali Geda joonesho vase Iraq mideh.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
You're quite out of touch as always. I'm not surprised. Desperation is for those who need this meat for food. Not for those who sell it for profit. You have an excuse for every wrong thing in the world.
He's a rare correct.. money is scarce so is jobs. Old method allowed for the butcher and average person to a degree to flip meat. Now it's only the butcher who can on large quantity. Ppl owning restaurants in shomal are looking for a ton of meat. 1000 kilos...40 toman vs 80+ is huge difference on that quantity and economy.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Some BB systems allow for back to back posts within a short span to mix. Wonder if that must get activated on here.