Iranians now on protein ration. Online forms for frozen meat!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ not getting in middle of this discussion but talk to average father in US or Canada.. if they have to they would steal to feed the family.

Profiting from frozen meat in a country where you see 9 years old shoe shines or girls beg you buy cheap goods in metro is sad and just a survival method. You may expect public courtesy and care in Iran and occasionally observe but in Iran they say put the money on pussy and it makes for orgasm. It is the survival era among druggy Hungary and poor and low paid employed and money is the tool of survival.

Single fellows survive off 100k toman after rent expense plus 45k toman assistance..adds up to $15 monthly.

You would steal or flip goods to feed own family if you had to.. I know I would. What is sad is 10 bux a month to a legit charity could ease a lot of pain and that's not happening.

Last edited:

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I am sorry that my comment "kaaseh koozeh" offended you so much, it wasn't meant to.
I may not always agree with you but I value your opinion.
I believe you didn't laugh at people's misery, you are better than that.
No worries. I came off rude too. I'm very sorry. I'll edit my post.

To be honest, I don't even know if there's anything wrong with laughing at people's misery in this case. How much more do "people" have to contribute to their own misery before it becomes a laughing matter? I believe 300-400 years and a substantial long list of mistakes, negligence, indifference and craziness should qualify as a laughable track-record for a nation. Not all of them, but hey, a nation is a nation.

It does feel bad when it comes to individuals dealing with poverty and hunger. Nothing can be done. My sympathy wouldn't solve a thing. I'm not a very good sympathizer. I find it mostly useless.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

To be honest, I don't even know if there's anything wrong with laughing at people's misery in this case. How much more do "people" have to contribute to their own misery before it becomes a laughing matter? I believe 300-400 years and a substantial long list of mistakes, negligence, indifference and craziness should qualify as a laughable track-record for a nation. Not all of them, but hey, a nation is a nation.

It does feel bad when it comes to individuals dealing with poverty and hunger. Nothing can be done. My sympathy wouldn't solve a thing. I'm not a very good sympathizer. I find it mostly useless.
Cheers dude, I knew you are better than that, I followed your good will and deleted my post.
Mate, I am no Saint nor do I think I am perfect, I get things wrong and as Frankie said I have a few regrets.

But one thing I can assure you of is I never want to break anyone's hearts or hurt anyone's feelings, on the contrary I wish that I could bring hearts together and mend any broken heart.
Now getting too sentimental I am going to drink a glass of wine 🍷 to your health! 😍

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
after 40 years of shit, there are still some MOKH GACHEE even in this forum, in this thread trying to make sense of the kos-lamic revolution.

as long as, as a group of people, the stream of consciousness is an egoistic one we will give donkey rides to muslims, europeans.
once we get out head out of our assholes (completely agreed with BT ehen o tolop comment) then maybe the clouds of selfishness, self centeredness, and delusions of grandeur will disappear and once reality starts biting maybe we ll start to actually do things right.

this does not only apply to politics or iranians inside iran this applies to all iranians.

May 21, 2003

I am sorry i don't agree with you. you weren't rude at all.
You simply stated facts as you saw them.

I don't understand why some iranians try to window dress GOH with 35% whipped cream.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Newer video show crazy meat pieces sold to public..one piece looked like a whales bladder or a huge skin and meat they sell to kabobis.

Is whale OK to eat ?????? Messi's diet a must. Fuck Ronaldo's diet.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
خوب حالا بگید ببینم, هنوزم مشکل ایران آل سعود و وهابی ها و سلفی ها و اینا هستن؟ واقعا اگه این وهابی های نا مسلمون نبودن ایران اسلامی بهشتی میبود واسه خودش.

May 21, 2003
خوب حالا بگید ببینم, هنوزم مشکل ایران آل سعود و وهابی ها و سلفی ها و اینا هستن؟ واقعا اگه این وهابی های نا مسلمون نبودن ایران اسلامی بهشتی میبود واسه خودش.
iran's problems has never been from outside.

it is all the shit that goes on inside.

I would say, not only in case of iran, but many other countries, when the government is not aligned with people's culture there is always breakage.

Iran's government is aligned with thievery and corruption.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
iran's problems has never been from outside.

it is all the shit that goes on inside.

I would say, not only in case of iran, but many other countries, when the government is not aligned with people's culture there is always breakage.

Iran's government is aligned with thievery and corruption.
Irans problems have always been a mixture of outside and inside. Shia is a backward illness and the outsiders always encouraged us in our shia backwardness. Back in the days of mirza agha khan kermani, there were highly regarded belgian, french, german and english politicians and philosophs who congratulated us on our shia hood! They have seen our people putting gel o laay on their heads and soozan o ghofl be soorateshoon mizadan and they knew this shit is the real thing, the recipe of holding back whole generations and making it easy for them to exploit us. Ever since they have done just that, they show highest respect for out religious shia backwardness and that alone is enough to keep us mellate aajez o alil down. Midooni chand baar inaa too bahs be man goftan: age shia khoob nist, pas cheraa folan prof. too felan daneshgahe amrika too ketaabesh mige shia kheyli ham khoob o pishraftast? You shouldnt underestimate the deep shit iranians are into. we are infact the oldest moslems in the world. Persia was the first major empire the moslems conquered and since then we are moslems. 500 years ago we turned shia and thats a long time too. There is no hope for these people and as BT said, the people in Iran are the closest to the IR as they have been to any other government before. The mullahs are the closest to taaro poode mellat than likes of shah could ever be. Baba too iran doktoresh amal jaraahiye movafagh anjaam mide mige man faghat vasile boodam, kaare asli ro khoda o hazrate ali kardan. Mosalmoonesh riaakare, aragh khoresham riaakaare.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Beautiful business model currently employed by the meat mob (this is happening on a daily basis as we speak):

1. Export 1000, 2000 or more sheep for $x/head (perfectly legal)
2. Exchange the proceeds for Rial on the government's official exchange site (NIMA) at $1 = 8500 Toman (perfectly legal)
3. Fill out form to import sheep from Bulgaria, Romania or other nearby countries at $1 = 4200 Toman (essential item and perfectly legal)
4. Import 1000, 2000 or more sheep for $x/head using your 50% discounted dollars (perfectly legal)
5. Enjoy almost 100% return on your money in a matter of weeks (perfectly legal)

This is all Trump's fault of course.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
بازم زود قضاوت کردین

‏«حاجی دلیگانی» نماینده مجلس: شنیده می‌شود عربستان در اختیار برخی افراد پول قرار داده که دام را از داخل کشور خریداری و از کشور خارج کنند.

بازم زود قضاوت کردیم و فکر کردیم گرونی گوشت از بی عرضگی مسئولینه، نگو که کار دشمنه
همیشگی بوده
‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
شخص خسيسي در رودخانه اي افتاد و عده اي جمع شدند تا او را نجات دهند.
دوستش گفت: دستِ کیری ات را بده، تا تو را از آب بیرون بکشم. مرد در حالي که مثل کص زیر کار دست و پا مي زد دستش را نداد. شخص ديگري همين پيشنهاد را داد، ولي نتيجه اي نداشت.
ملا نصرالدين که به محل حادثه رسيده بود، به مرد گفت: بیا کیر مرا بگير تا تو را نجات دهم. مرد بلا فاصله کیر ملا را گرفت و خود را از آب بیرون کشید.

مردم شگفت زده گفتند: ملا معجزه کردي؟ ملا گفت: شما اين مرد را خوب نمي شناسيد. او دستِ بده ندارد، دستِ بگير دارد. اگر بگويي کیرم را بگير، مي گيرد، اما اگر بگويي دستت را بده، نمي دهد