Iran's eventual fate

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
well can you prove otherwise? I mean it's a plausible theory...
The burden of proof is by the person who is putting forth a hypothesis.

remember even something is theory, all you need is one case where it doesn't work and then it is automatically no longer viable.

under Khamenie's watch virtually all of Sepah's leadership have been replaced.

Khamenie allowed Rouhani to take office despite objections from Sepah.

Khamenie is hands down the most skilled politician in Iranian history.

Everybody else takes office and leaves office, he stays and never assumes responsibility.

Iran is today kind of like ex-soviet union. there are many factions. but one guy (Khamenie) has more say than others.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
nice narrative but when it comes to push and choosing between removal of agha or sepah, it's agha who is gonna jam.

update; you mentioned two names, can you post what they say so we know why you think highly of them?

The burden of proof is by the person who is putting forth a hypothesis.

remember even something is theory, all you need is one case where it doesn't work and then it is automatically no longer viable.

under Khamenie's watch virtually all of Sepah's leadership have been replaced.

Khamenie allowed Rouhani to take office despite objections from Sepah.

Khamenie is hands down the most skilled politician in Iranian history.

Everybody else takes office and leaves office, he stays and never assumes responsibility.

Iran is today kind of like ex-soviet union. there are many factions. but one guy (Khamenie) has more say than others.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
english is not too difficult to learn even as a 3rd language for
most folks.the guy who regularly parks my car as vallet at
masterros speaks persian,mongolian and english fluently.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
update; you mentioned two names, can you post what they say so we know why you think highly of them?
Very simple, unlike most iranian "analysts" they don't pull shit out of their ass. what they has semblance of factual basis.
as opposed to just imagined hyperbole.

Here is their round table discussion about Karbalye 5 operation.
Full of details. not just generalities.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ that's from 2015 and with the 3 minutes I watched the guy out of studio is covering iran-iraq war..

Any thing more recent and more relevant to current affairs? and I save you the idea that his employer (at the time) radio farda is not very reputable either.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Let's step back for a second.
let's image for a moment we wanted to see if somebody is worth listening to when it comes political, economic, social issues in Germany.

how would we go about this?

I would venture that we are gone put forth a few criteria
  1. Good Verbal Command of Contemporary German language
  2. Ability write well in that language
  3. knowledge of literature in that language
  4. in depth knowledge 'German' and good command of world history
  5. in depth knowledge of the society. (faiths and religions practiced, namely Protestantism and Catholicism, islam)
  6. basic knowledge of constructs in political science
  7. Previous experience in body politics in that country
  8. ..
These are basic necessities and definitely not sufficient.

back to iran.
Take a step back and ask yourself how many of talking heads in Iranian media have any idea of what their talking about.

Iran currently has 31 provinces in terms of administrative divisions.

ask yourself what is the chance that this talking head has been to at least 15 of those provinces?

has the talking head even been to iran's top 20 cities in his life?

how many of the languages spoken in iran is that talking head familiar with?

can the talking head read 1 page of Say Saadi, Molavi, Hafez, Rumi, Foroogh, ... and have rough idea about what's going on?

put forth your own set of criterion. then see how many talking you find in farsi language media are even worth considering to listen to.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ I still would appreciate a 60 second video of presentation from the two individuals you had mentioned in regards to todays events. Just to get a feel what they stand for and what they think. The Iran-Iraq war analysis was too outdated. Lets' focus on today/recent time and recent events.

Why not observe the insight those fellows offer first hand? especially when the seem to have appearances on bbc and radio farda frequently, the highly trusted media! Until then Manook still rocks.

Last edited:
May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
just came back from iran and can confirm that

'iran's eventual faith'

is islam.
Let's step back for a second.
let's image for a moment we wanted to see if somebody is worth listening to when it comes political, economic, social issues in Germany.

how would we go about this?

I would venture that we are gone put forth a few criteria
  1. Good Verbal Command of Contemporary German language
  2. Ability write well in that language
  3. knowledge of literature in that language
  4. in depth knowledge 'German' and good command of world history
  5. in depth knowledge of the society. (faiths and religions practiced, namely Protestantism and Catholicism, islam)
  6. basic knowledge of constructs in political science
  7. Previous experience in body politics in that country
  8. ..
These are basic necessities and definitely not sufficient.

back to iran.
Take a step back and ask yourself how many of talking heads in Iranian media have any idea of what their talking about.

Iran currently has 31 provinces in terms of administrative divisions.

ask yourself what is the chance that this talking head has been to at least 15 of those provinces?

has the talking head even been to iran's top 20 cities in his life?

how many of the languages spoken in iran is that talking head familiar with?

can the talking head read 1 page of Say Saadi, Molavi, Hafez, Rumi, Foroogh, ... and have rough idea about what's going on?

put forth your own set of criterion. then see how many talking you find in farsi language media are even worth considering to listen to.
the post is about Iran not Germany.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir

in his twitter account he says IR is propping mohsen hashemi via Tehran shahrdari to be the next president/candidate.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
manook's latest; touches upon selling our women, great points made on Netanyahu's brother terrrorist death and answer to Iranians at home in regards to diaspora's responsibility and accomplishments after min 30+. Tells them 'negh nazanin, shut up and go for it',

NIce conclusion as reference to Zalmay Khalilzad at the end should bring good nite sleeps to alikes of PB & other monafeghen.

I am still waiting to charmahal to enlighten us about what's wrong with this picture.

Last edited:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
analysis from a guy who says.

مرسی از شما با این سوال های honest تتون

بوش کاره ای نبود

ظریف اجازه رفتن به ترکیه برای مذاکره نداشت.

a guy who is trying to be an iranian Alex jones. creates a conclusions a likes. then just drops a bunch of factoids here and there
and I tell you this the way they are connected.

sounds like a type of dude my grandpa would love to listen to.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
well you mention some very petty issues; Where are the two guys you have mentioned today? on BBC again? We know BBC got us here in the first place.

Alex jones is to sell sensationalize and sell advertisement, how is manook doing this?

I think he was referring to Bush Jr. and it was Cheney running the show. EVeryone knew and said it at the time and after, nothing new there.

As for zarif, yes he refers to him as dooblor for rohani.. he's no fond of him; zarif is such weasel hard not to dislike.

These points you picked are very minor; the amount of info and insight he passes are invaluable. Yes in our case we need someone like grandfather figure to pull from the past and expose how it's related. new generation in Iran don't have that opportunity to investigate, and as you know Iran's past is not very clear under IR.

Just like how he doesn't care for zarif, you don't care for him.. it's OK but don't kill the message. HIs connection and background in football is a great asset in awareness and mobilizing the young people.

Last edited: