Iran's eventual fate

Oct 18, 2010
i think this guy got it right indeed.
when your enemies are stupid you have a good fate ahead of you.

Iran has been lucky in its enemies
Forty years after the Islamic Revolution, Tehran’s Shia axis is all but complete

By: David Gardner on Financial Times

The Islamic Republic’s initial plans to export its revolution were shelved. It was not just that the target Arab audience was mainly Sunni. Saddam Hussein’s Iraq invaded Iran, with backing from the west and the Gulf, to strangle the revolution at birth. This led to an eight-year war that killed an estimated 1m people, but left the leaderships on both sides in place.

The Islamic Republic’s initial plans to export its revolution were shelved. It was not just that the target Arab audience was mainly Sunni. Saddam Hussein’s Iraq invaded Iran, with backing from the west and the Gulf, to strangle the revolution at birth. This led to an eight-year war that killed an estimated 1m people, but left the leaderships on both sides in place.

Iran only just survived, as Saddam rained chemical weapons on its troops and missiles on its cities, while the world stood by. That is why Iran sought a nuclear capability. That is also its justification for establishing forward lines of defence in neighbouring countries, and its winning formula of militias and missiles. Under regional and international siege, it has indeed withstood all enemies. But it needed their help.

The Israeli invasion of civil war-racked Lebanon in 1982, greenlit by Washington, helped create conditions for Iran to develop Hizbollah, which would become its paramilitary spearhead in the Levant.

The reckless US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003 took out a tyrant but also demolished a bulwark against revolutionary Iran. Amid chaos and carnage it installed Shia governance in an Arab heartland country for the first time in centuries, rekindling the embers of Sunni-Shia enmity. The explosion of Sunni jihadi extremism in Iraq after the invasion, and then Syria as the west subcontracted support for the majority Sunni rebellion there to the Gulf states, also garnered kudos for Iran and its paramilitaries for their role in defeating Isis. The Trump administration’s attempt to marshal a Saudi-led Arab bloc behind a settlement between Israel and the Palestinians allows Tehran to posture as the only power that stands by the Palestinian cause.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
US to classify IRGC/quds force as terrorist starting Monday..koneshoon pareh ast.

This was done back in Oct 2017 originally, it's political provocation but at pentagon they're scratching heads.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
US to classify IRGC/quds force as terrorist starting Monday..koneshoon pareh ast.

This was done back in Oct 2017 originally, it's political provocation but at pentagon they're scratching heads.
what a masterpiece Israeli have done to cover up their placement of Trump in the oval office and pass it on as a Russian thing.. I must say I was in the dark myself ....very likely things get nasty with Iran and US (unless they decide to merge sepah and army and bring out a guaido .. very unlikely ) ..

10 PM tonite Israel time, first polling of the election comes out..

^^ Looks like a completely made up bullet list attributed to Gorbachev. A quick Google search reveals Gorbachev never said such things.

With that said, the theory indeed makes more sense than many others. Though except for the hostage crisis, I don't see how I.R has done much bidding for the Republicans. There's no reason to call Iran a favorite of either political party in the US. I.R has been a great servant to both parties, but nothing in comparison to I.R's perfect employment in the hands of Israel. Without I.R, Israel would've faced lots and lots of difficulties.

I don't believe those fuckhead Akhoonds or the influential Sepahis even know much about it. They've been playing their role perfectly without even realizing it.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
^^ Looks like a completely made up bullet list attributed to Gorbachev. A quick Google search reveals Gorbachev never said such things.

With that said, the theory indeed makes more sense than many others. Though except for the hostage crisis, I don't see how I.R has done much bidding for the Republicans. There's no reason to call Iran a favorite of either political party in the US. I.R has been a great servant to both parties, but nothing in comparison to I.R's perfect employment in the hands of Israel. Without I.R, Israel would've faced lots and lots of difficulties.

I don't believe those fuckhead Akhoonds or the influential Sepahis even know much about it. They've been playing their role perfectly without even realizing it.
I know. I did a search and couldn't find anything.

All useful idiots eventually run out of time. IR's usefulness will eventually expire too.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Timing of it is so convenient. Let's not underestimate what Trump and Israrl is after.

They already bombed the IR hamed Hedris car (spelling)money carrier to Hezbollah.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Timing of it is so convenient. Let's not underestimate what Trump and Israrl is after.
What time other than when a bunch of crazy fucks threaten your forces in the region is appropriate to deploy an aircraft career?

US (not just Trump) and Israel are after making a sweet deal with I.R and putting it in its place like a well-behaved dog. They will get it one way or another.

Some idiots think when Trump leaves office, things are going to get rosy for Iranians. Nothing could be further from the truth. I.R's gondeh-goozi is only supposed to be for domestic use. The US and Israel will make sure of that.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ I appreciate reading ur opinion but US is also cleverly having plan B in place. They will consider any shite group terror act in Iraq on IR's account and are ready to act upon that excuse.

No doubt plan A is cleaner but were looking at possibly engaging Iran for a long time with no progress in talks and keeping it under control by pressure and current tactics.