Iran's eventual fate

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Without getting too much into it and writing an essay, I will say this much. In order for Iran to have a future, we need a changing of the guard, meaning a regime change. Until that happens, Iran will continue to have the same problems, more sanctions from the west: high uemployment rates, expensive food, gas, and rent cost e.t.c. These problems are gong to continue unless some major changes come to Iran. I hope that happens so I can get my passport renewed because with my military background, right now Iran s a no fly zone for me. Last time I was there was 06 in Germany, after World Cup, pre Navy days. I am a marked man there.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ THIS BELONGS to ur eventual fate thread not here! Kidding!
There seem to be a vive of escalation & rhetorics fizzling on both sides, even wishful rumors of Pompeo to resign!
But looks Dems gaining momentum on trump and behind the scene deals a must at some point.
Trump may be up to shit creek if done right.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
The author sounds like he is benefiting from the status quo. Either that or he is a moron.
Re that Bloomberg article no doubt someone may or may not benefit from stalemate. without US wanting to put soldiers on the ground consider a situation is created where you have 300k basij and sepah roaming to manage the chaos and more or less we will have an Iraq situation where shia militia is running the show and wrong name or wrong face csn be the last of a civilian in some cases.

I wonder if you have a solution for that case because if they hit facilities and electricity and pull back we have such situation.

Understand today Trumpster in Japan eased off from changing regime rhetorics again.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
OIL SALE reduced to 400k Bpd exported and possibly not fully sold in May and lowering in June. Down from 50B annually to minimal.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
A&K jan it is more complex than that. When you say dems do you mean mainstream guys or progressive aka socalist left, people like AOC and Bernie Sanders. They are not democratic socalists, they are absolute Sovet style socalists. I don't want that in America either. One thing that is in common with Iran and America is a lot of rhetoric on both sides. You see it with Mike Pompeo and some members in Trump's adminstraton. Look at how many people are stll on board, from when he got innaguarted. Many of them resgned on their own accord. in Iran you have had this dynamic for a long tme, the moderats and conservatves bickering back and forth but there is a pwoer strugle in Iran, the conservatves have the upper hand.

May 9, 2004
باز هم نمیفهمی چی میگی.

یعنی ایران علنا جنگ رو شروع کرد دیگه.

فردا اگر جنگ همه گیر شد نیای بگی آمریکا و عربستان جنگ طلب به ایران حمله کردن و هزار بهانه دیگه.
کس نگو عمو
امریکا همانطور که گفتم خایه نداره که با ایران بجنگه
ایران عراق و افغانستان نیست
ایران توی تمام منطقه نیرو داره امریکا میدونه جنگ با ایران تنها درمرزهای ایران نیست
بلکه از دریای سرخ گرفته تا اقیانوس هند مدیترانه تا خلیج فارس صحنه نبرد است
اگر دیروز سخنان حسن نصرالله را گوش میدادی میدونستی جریان چیه و این همه کس و شعر نمیگفتی
بیش از 50 هزار موشک امده شلیک به اسرائیل است
فکر میکنی امریکا با عراق و افغانستان طرفه ؟
ایران جنگ رو شروع نکرد و نمیکند
تنها یک گوشمالی به نوکرهای امریکا داد که ببینید این ارباب شما خایه نداره از شما دفاع کنه
همچنین یک پیام برای امریکا و بقیه کشورهای غرب و ژاپن بود
که بدانند اگر جنگ رو شروع کنه نفت منطقه رو روی همه بسته میشه
به همین خاطره که میبینی ژاپن اومده و میانجیگری میکنه و شده این وسط پستچی بین ایران و امریکا
دیدی پمپئو که 12 شرط گذاشته بود چطور به گوه خوردن افتاد و بولتون زبونش رو قورت داد
و ترامپ که این همه گوز گوز میکرد الان پیغام و پسغام میفرسته که بابا فقط بگید ما بمب اتم نمیخواهیم !!!ا
خنده داره در صورتی که ایران همیشه گفته ما بمب اتم نمیخواهیم

May 9, 2004
یکسری عقلشان از پشه هم کمتره اینجا

عمو تو که عقلت عقل انشتاینه بیا بگو حرفی که من زدم کجاش اشتباه است
یا توضیح بده ببینم چرا با حرف من مخالفی ؟
هرچند که میدونم حرفی نداری و به همین خاطر اومدی پشه و پشه میکنی
تو از همانهایی نبودی که میگفتی بشار اسد در عرض چند روز اینده سقوط میکنه
و وقتی ما میگفتیم نه اینطور نیست
همین جمله رو مینوشتی ؟
:p:D

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
2530295.jpg

«رضا اردکانیان»، وزیر نیرو، به تازگی در بخشی از یک مصاحبه با خبرگزاری ایلنا با انتقاد از زیاد بودن مصرف انرژی در ایران گفته است:

«علت اینکه تحریم شدیم همین بد عادتی در مصرف است، تحریم کنندگان فهمیده‌اند نقطه ضعف ما؛ مصرف است. ما جامعه‌ای مصرفی هستیم؛ چرا چین اینگونه تحریم نمی‌شود؟ چون با یک وعده غذا هم رفع گرسنگی می‌کنند.»

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
Osnos-Xi-Jinping-May-Be-President-for-Life.jpg

شی جی پنگ رییس جمهور چین در رابطه با اظهارنظر اردکانیان وزیر نیروی جمهوری اسلامی ایران که گفته بود چینی ها با یک وعده غذا زندگی میکنند گفت

اولا ، کصکش از طرف ما چینی ها گوه نخور
دوما ، اگه میخوای روزی یه وعده غذا بخوری بیا اینو بخور ...

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Looks as WH has released another events vid as supporting evidence of an attack on the Japan bound tanker. Its japanese crew has said something aerially attacked it.

Vid seem to be from another event when IRG had received a similar looking vessel as the one attacked!! It looks a mine is being detached and loaded into small boat by the side of the vessel.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Looking like raesi subbin for agha near 90th min and cases are made against larijani bros & shamkhani.

And all them huge theft and frauds discounted by 000 soon! They're spending 400 or 4000 billion toman to implement the change. A worthy cause and chomps chain in donkeys economy of IR only likes of charpayan and pb can understand.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Trump has soften on Iran in a way..
No nukes
No missiles
Longer expiration of some of old condition!

All while IR hasnt blinked but surely crapped its pants many times.

Oct 18, 2010
i don't know about iran's eventual fate but trump's regime
under fat mike and johnny mustache is conducting foreign
policy like a racketeering mobster with bribes threats and
the rest.hope donni's fate is not like don corleone.
they offered the captain of the iranian oil tanker a $15m
bribe to deliver the tanker to them and live happily ever
after or have a very hard life if he doesn't take their offer!

US offers cash to tanker captains in bid to seize Iranian ships

“With this money you can have any life you wish and be well-off in old age,” Mr Hook wrote in a second email to Mr Kumar that also included a warning. “If you choose not to take this easy path, life will be much harder for you.”

https://www.ft.com/content/20188064-cefb-11e9-99a4-b5ded7a7fe3f

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Captain Of Controversial Iranian Tanker Wants Out: Report

The infamous Adrian Darya 1 tanker, which is near the Syrian coast right now and expected to deliver its cargo of crude oil, is having problems with its captain, Fox News has reported citing unnamed “intelligence sources.”
According to the report, the captain, Akhilesh Kumar, “has been refusing to cooperate with a planned oil delivery and has asked to be dismissed or replaced.”
According to TankerTrackers.com, a direct delivery from the Adrian Darya 1 to the Syrian coast is a lot more unlikely than a ship-to-ship transfer to four tankers that are already in the area. As of Tuesday, the Adrian Darya 1 was 70 km off the Syrian coast, TankerTrackers.com co-founder Samir Madani told Oilprice. The maritime border of Syria is a little over 22 km from the coast, he added.

Indeed, Iranian tankers have used ship-to-ship transfers to evade U.S. sanctions frequently and now the Adrian Darya 1 has an additional reason to do it: the Gibraltar authorities released the tanker with the UK’s blessing after Tehran promised the vessel would not deliver the oil to Syria. Therefore a direct delivery from the Adrian Darya 1 to Syria would constitute a breach of that promise and would rekindle tensions between Iran and the UK.
The Adrian Darya 1 approached Syrian waters on Sunday and slowed down, according to datafrom Tanker Trackers.com. The data also showed another two tankers in the vicinity and two en route. The latest images show four tankers near the Syrian coast, with one of them almost certainly having delivered a cargo of crude to the Syrian port of Baniyas.
The Adrian Darya 1, formerly Grace 1, was seized by the Gibraltar authorities earlier this year on charges of carrying oil for Syria, which is under EU sanctions. After a retaliatory seizure of a UK-flagged vessel in the Strait of Hormuz and extensive negotiations, Gibraltar released the Adrian Darya 1.
Iran has not yet released the UK vessel, the Stena Impero. The latest update about it was a statement by Foreign Minister Javad Zarif, who said at the end of August, “We will expedite the legal process for the British tanker that is now in our custody after they basically committed sea crimes by taking our ship.”

Aug 28, 2019
Iran got double crossed. Not zarif fault. Trump and Bibi after Iran. Iran need to ride it out until Biden becomes president. Then things will get back to normal. You can not make everybody happy. It must take it's turn. Iran will be fine.