Kaebi-----Yahya-----Rezaei------Nosrati

----------------Nekounam--------------

---Mahdavikia----Navidkia------Zandi(Mobali)--

---------Karimi---------Daei------------

------------------Hashemian------------

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Pasargad jan, Brankos uppställning är alltid 4-2-3-1. Med tanke på det och va han hade sagt om Zandis position (han sa att han skulle använda honom i en position där han inte behövde vara så mycket jämn med laget), så tror jag att han kommer att använda denna uppställning:

-----------------Mirzapour---------------------

-----Ka'bi-------Rezaei------Nosrati----Zandi----

-------------Nekounam----Golmohammadi--------

----Mahdavikia--------Karimi--------Hashemian--

-----------------------Daei---------------------

Subs: Kazemian, Navidkia and Mob'ali

Feb 5, 2005
Sweden
www.iranian.se
Sly khan,

My lineup is based on what I saw against Bosnia and even what I have seen in Iran's lates games. My lineup is also 4-2-3-1 but not shown in the way I have written it down here. This system is well known flexibel system which several top european clubs and national teams are playing.

The numbers in the system doesn not mean that they are playing in the same line or smth like that . For exampel the number 2 in the system doesnt mean that u play with 2 defensive midfielders. One of them is playing in front of the other actually and even the defensive midfielder could be an attacker behind the forward.

It changes depend on the situation on the game (defending or attacking from right or left). Even the system turns to an offensive 4-4-2 sometimes in the game.

No way that Branko would choose Zandi in defence. I would bet 100 swedish kronor with you about that (levererad till dörren personligen) :)

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Pasargad is right. Branko hasn't used Daei as a striker for a while(except for Maldives game).

Even in Asian Cup, Daei was playing behind Karimi and Kia.

Kind of confusing if you ask me, but it seems to work on occasions where the opponent does not play defensive and gives room to our middle men.

I don't know if it'll work against Bahrain(it worked in Asian Cup).

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LOL@ 100 kronor :D
Pasargad jan... thanks for the lecture :) But I know a team is always flexible but usually when you write the formation, maybe you use the way I wrote? ;)

Anyways, I also never believed Branko would use Zandi in defense but after reading the interview, if he really said what the interview said, I've started to have my doubts! But you never know..he might just have said that to cool down the atmosphere! In that case, I think he will use him as a defensive midfielder! However, I don't think he will put Golmohammadi in the defense and for THAT I'm ready to bet 100 swedish kronor with you, directly delivered to your place! ;) :D

Feb 5, 2005
Sweden
www.iranian.se
Sly jan,

hehehehe :-D I am pretty sure that he will use Golmo in defence and not in midfield again (God forbidden that) :)) I buy you a beer with those 100 kronor :)

I just wanted to say that the difference between this system and other systems is really that this is flexibel. When you play 3-5-2 u literally play 3-5-2.

man koochik tar az inam ke lecture bedam, aghaye gol :)

Jan 29, 2004
Bronko is predictable :cool:

Mirzapour
Kabi-Kameli-Nosrati-Rezai
Kia-Nekonam-Golmohamadi-Karimi
Daei-Hashemian

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Pasargad said:
Sly jan,

hehehehe :-D I am pretty sure that he will use Golmo in defence and not in midfield again (God forbidden that) :)) I buy you a beer with those 100 kronor :)
LOL.... well that's a bet then! ;)

Pasargad said:
man koochik tar az inam ke lecture bedam, aghaye gol :)
Ekhtiyar dari.... shoma sarvari! :) Actually I didn't know only this formation could be flexible. I thought others could be flexible too!

Anyways, about the girl in my avatar...lol@ Sylvester :D but she's an indian actress named "Kajol"! The ISP members have seen a lot of different pictures of her in my avatar during the past 2 years or so... :) That was when the limitation of the size of the avatars were bigger!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
BTW, Pasargad jan, I just noticed that you have 12 players in the field in your lineup! ;)

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Here is the formation I think Branko will use.

-----Ka'bi------Golm-----Rezaei------Nosrati----

-------------Nekounam---------Zandi-----------

----Mahdavikia--------Karimi--------Hashemian--

-----------------------Daei---------------------

I still prefer a 3-5-2 and would use the following:

-----Zare-------Nosrati/Golm-------Rezaei------

-----------Nekounam-----------Navidkia--------

----Mahdavikia--------Azizi---------Zandi-------

--------------Hashemian---------Karimi---------

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Pasargad said:
Sly jan,

U are right. I have a Zandi and Mobali as substitues for Navidkia but had extra lines between them, sorry.
Pasargad jan, so you mean Navidkia will start ahead of Zandi and Mob'ali??

Feb 5, 2005
Sweden
www.iranian.se
Sly khan,

Yes, I think Branko prefer Navikia because of his "hamahangi" with the other in the team. He has played with the guys before and that makes him the first choice. I guess Zandi will come in as sub.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Pasargad jan, well, how about Mob'ali? He's more hamahang than Navidkia because he wasn't injured for a year! He seems to be fit and healthy too!

Feb 5, 2005
Sweden
www.iranian.se
This phenomena has been on the table for discussions many years about many players. Mobali is a type of player that can'r perform great in a game if he is with the startline of the eleven.

He is best as substitute. Many times Branko got criticism about not starting him. He even mentioned it that Mobali is very good as sub and need time to be more mature.

There ara many examples of these kind of players like Montella in AC Rome.

Regards

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
lol.... the fat lady hasn't sung yet! ;) The game is tomorrow! :D

Anyways... what are you saying man? Mob'ali has started all of his games with Foulad this season and he has easily been the best player of IPL this season so far!!! :eek:

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
I love both Navidkia and Mobali, but considering their current forms, Mobali
must get the nod. In 4-2-3-1 formation, Navidkia is useless as a defensive
mid. Mobali is not a defensive mid either, but on the couple of occasions he
was forced to play that role, he did quite well. He never stops running, and
is not afraid of mixing it up. Navidkia is definitely not a physical player. The
other quality Mobali brings is that he is probably our most effective midfielder
in developing quick counters. He doesn't hold on to the ball long (like
most of our players), and can make quick passes (short or long) to our
attackers. Who knows! Maybe Branco has decided to play 4-1-4-1, in which
case, I can see either Navidkia or Zandi playing.

Jan 29, 2004
JF is reporting that Bronko hs decided on a 3-4-3 formation for this match.

Mirzapour
Nosrati-Golmohamadi-Rezai
Kabi-Karimi-Nekonam-Zandi
Kia-Daei-Hashemian

If he is going to start Zandi then this is a very good line up. He is beefing up the left side(as I suggested in my line up from last page) with Rezai and Zandi to control Salmeen and Talal. Once that job is done the game is in the bag :D