Iran's new airline uniforms

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
traditional clothing is actually experiencing a big come back in Iran.
and Such is the case for traditional music.

It may actually be an interesting marketing scheme for the purported airline.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
واقعا این جونور ها بد سلیقگی و دهاتی گرایی رو پرورش دادن و به این ملت تزریق کردن. آدم از خجالت آب میشه میره تو زمین, جونورا مایه ننگن. خود عربای مسلمون ببینید چه شیک و تر و تمیز خودشون رو به دنیا ارائه میدن, اونوقت ببین این جونور ها میان با لنگ و گونی کج و کوله خودشون رو به دنیا معرفی میکنن. کثافت و بد بویی و بد سلیقگی جزو فرهنگ این هاست. یک دشمنی خاصی با زیبایی و تمیزی دارن این کثافت ها.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Totally unacceptable! The guys lack the proper geeveh!!! :eek: :mad:

On a serious note...the women look more Indian than anything else! As long as it remains in Taftan airline and doesn't get spread to the others, specially to Homa, you can be calmed! Nobody travels with that Sistan airline anyways!

Oct 1, 2004
Its for a few limited trips and its to highlight Sistani and Baluchi culture. Its not their every day culture.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I wonder why airlines yet have to offer nude staff. We have naked news, nude bars, nude taxi, nude beaches, nude concerts, nude parties, but no nude airlines?

Not that I want someone's willy in my face while getting served, but a pair of young boobs wouldn't hurt would they?

Feb 4, 2005
I wonder why airlines yet have to offer nude staff. We have naked news, nude bars, nude taxi, nude beaches, nude concerts, nude parties, but no nude airlines?

Not that I want someone's willy in my face while getting served, but a pair of young boobs wouldn't hurt would they?
mesleh miveh fooroshiayeh Tehran dar hameh sava kardani nist. Willy ya mameh basteh be shanseteh!

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD

I think Hooters Air tried something similar to that but they went out of business in just 3 years. And in the US the FAA has a rule where flight attendants can't be fully nude so i am sure there are similar regulations in most countries .

Oct 18, 2010
are you guys crazy?you want nude 60 year old women
serving you on an airline?what a bust!
the closest thing to what you are wishing for was psa.it
was a regional airline mostly flying inside california and nevada.
that was back in the day when airlines only hired young single
and sexy women as stewardess.the women's lib movement killed
that bird a long time ago.

Feb 4, 2005
Looks like Indian Sari to me.
Speaking of sari:

This English dude sitting on a plane next to an Azeri hamvatan. British guy farts and immediately says sorry. Our turk friend beat the shit out of the guy and when asked why he did it, he said: Padar sag zan ghanbeh goozideh bejayeh mazerat khastan rangesham migeh (Sorry=sari=zard)

May 9, 2004
اولا این لباس پاکستانی ها و بلوچهاست
دوم از اون اینجوری می ترسم بعضی ها جو گیر بشن تو هواپیما
و تو راهرو هواپیما منغل و زغال اتش کنن و کباب بپزند و چای و قلیون ردیف کنند