Iran's response to the german cartoonist

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
beauty! that what you get when you come to Tehran Azadi Stadium to help the victims of Bam disaster. and your coach give generously to the Iranian charity for many years. I am glad we have a country full of appreciating people, who know how to thank other countries for their help. I am sure the German pepole will know how to thank Iranian TM and Iranians when they go to Germany this summer, now they know the Iranian tradition.

Last edited:

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Sly said:
Yeah, extremely! and I also agree with Kia2!
thats the first!:cheers:

I really don't get this shit! I mean a country that proudly signs up sucide bombers in street and hails it as a brave acts take offends to that cartoon and retaliate in the most offensive way to the German people like a 2 years old kid fighting in pre-school.
All I have to say is good luck to all those Iranians going to Germany, spically if this shit gets pulished or been seen in Germany. you think that the repitiation of Iranians worldwide can't get any worst and once again IR proves you wrong.

Amir

Bench Warmer
Mar 8, 2005
disgraceful... those who find this right shame on you! look at the situation: first of all the german newspaper caricature was meant another way, but lets also consider that an insult to us. but then if we complain and ask for their apology how can we let those alborz idiots make a direct insult to the germans. that makes us sound more stupid! laugh? they will laugh harder than you now

khak to saretoon alborz!!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
kia2 said:
thats the first!:cheers:
LOL No actually it's not! We have had some agreements about Real Madrid for afew years ago as well! ;) :cheers:

Yeah man...it's not if our reputation is great already and then they make it even worse. :rolleyes:

So damn childish, khak bar sareshoon!

Oct 22, 2003
this is hilarious!

I love how many of you defended the Danish cartoonists and called them intellectuals for merely exercising their god-given rights, yet somehow this cartoon tickles your sensitive side.

I applaud whoever drew this cartoon for exercising their freedom of speech. This action is a million times better than burning embassies and serves to bring to light the ever so present international prejudices.

After all, it wasn’t Hitler who killed the millions of Jewish and other minority groups; it was the German people and culture. Racism doesn’t die in one generation….and this cartoon does an excellent job to transmit that information to the world!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
very childish and rude.

First off, they explained their intention wasnt disrespecting TM,
2nd of all, they apologized from anyone who got offended anyways,
and third of all, what is Iranian cartoonist's description of the drawing.
that German players are bunch of nazis?!!!:9:

low life, losers..

Zopyrus

Bench Warmer
Aug 11, 2004
This is unbeliveable, some dude came in here getting all upset on a german cartoonist making "fun", and everyone starts to email him, even after that, we hit back like this. This makes us look like dorks, idiots...

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
pendar said:
I don't see how this is any worse than depicting Iranian football players as suicide bombers! The art is good too, I actually sort of liked this.
Pendar jan,
That German cartoonist didnt depict Iranian players as suice bombers, his message and intention was completely different(attacking German officials) and he explained it before printing the cartoon too. Also, he apologized to any of the fans who may have got the cartoon in an offensive way.

what this Iranian cartoonist did is very rude and offensive, and frankly I dont 30 any explanation/apologizing from German fans for insulting their NT players.