Irans road to AFC 2015 - (All 18 goals video)

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Here it is.
Took a week. Sorry for the low quality based video, thats the best videos I could get to edit.
Anyway make pop corn grab a beer and Watch 14 min of action.

All 18 Goals of IRAN ASIAN CUP 2015 Qualification [HD]
Irans impressive 390 days AFC15Q campaign with 18 goals in total.
This is a video of All 18 goals of Iran at AFC Asian Cup 2015 Qualification.
Be Omide Pirooziye Team Melli dar Australia.

[video=youtube_share;d0A9qCDHjGI]http://youtu.be/d0A9qCDHjGI[/video]

Now I don't want people to drag personal fight over to this thread. Just pure feedback would be appreciated.
And for you Mashdi jan. There is a Card board at 12:47 with the usefull topscorer information of yours.
btw. some sour looser Kuwaities are after Ansarifards 3-2 goal in last mach. Pure Arab Bazi :)

Oct 18, 2010
very well done.good to see some are doing constructive stuff in
this forum instead of being a junk yard dog and just barking.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Thank you aziz. Great work. I just wish you'd forgo the background music! I'm one of those people that really can't stand them :)
BT joon thats mater of taste. One thing I learned from "WCQ video of Irans 30 goals" is don't use Iran Iran music and let the background sound (commentator) be on video.
But completly without music makes some problem.
Goal Cards will be total mute and listening to Khiabanis (K** & Sher) all the time makes me go crazy :)

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Lets have your saying ISP.
Which goal was best?
IMO No 15. Guccis goal (Irans 4th vs Lebanon) is the best goal. It remindes me of Barcelona.
Great combination and what a great and vice player Masoud is.
His impact on this Qualifications with Ashkan is outstanding.
What goal do you best like?

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
From the other Thread:
To hope for more than a single good game from Shojaei in this tournament is a stupid expectation. He's always had one good day followed by many many crappy days. He has never shown any reason for us to believe he can change that trend.
BT jan. Masoud has a foot in at least 5-6 of these 18 goals. you are beeing to harsh on him.

Dec 30, 2014
Great job Brando. I agree with your best goal candidate too. Just a minor feedback. I think the original sound of the clips, without the music, would be better. The music is ok for introduction and perhaps joining of the clips, but during the action, it is a bit distracting.

Otherwise great job and I appreciate the effort which must have taken you a while. Thanks.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Brando jan , I picked two of the goals ,both scored by Ashkan ...no 9 and 13 ...both great goals ...if I had to pick one it would be no 13 , great work from Gucci and a clinical finish by Ashkan ....as good as you see anywhere .

I don't mind the music in the background , I think it fits in well with the action . you have done very well dude.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Brando jan , I picked two of the goals ,both scored by Ashkan ...no 9 and 13 ...both great goals ...if I had to pick one it would be no 13 , great work from Gucci and a clinical finish by Ashkan ....as good as you see anywhere .

I don't mind the music in the background , I think it fits in well with the action . you have done very well dude.
Thank you Eagel jan. most of the goals are great team Work. The last goal in Irans friendly in South Africa, by Sardar is also a World class header.
It seems like a promissing team. I hope so much we go all the way.
How far do you think we will go?

Dec 30, 2014
Thank you Eagel jan. most of the goals are great team Work. The last goal in Irans friendly in South Africa, by Sardar is also a World class header.
It seems like a promissing team. I hope so much we go all the way.
How far do you think we will go?
That was an amazing, dominating header and yes it was world class. Hope we will see a few more in the next few weeks. I think he can be our secret weapon in these games.

All the way baby, all the way.....

Dec 30, 2014
Surley CQ does. He watches TM videos over and over Again. sees who is the real playmaker.
And honnestly. Name one who does a better job on that position then Masoud?
No one.
I was hoping that CQ would find someone faster with quicker decision making. But we are where we are. This is probably his last major tournament. I hope he does himself and the country proud and can call an end to his Int. career with a head held high.

p.s. Is that your in your Avatar?

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
I was hoping that CQ would find someone faster with quicker decision making. But we are where we are. This is probably his last major tournament. I hope he does himself and the country proud and can call an end to his Int. career with a head held high.

p.s. Is that your in your Avatar?
We have fast players up front. I'm relaxed about Masoud. He WILL play well. He WILL be decisive for TM.

Regurd my Avator. No fake profil here. Thats My fathers Son standing with Finn Laudrups son ;)