Iran's tokhmi (s)election circus:

Oct 18, 2010
ok,i chekced that story from presstv but it does not give any list
of polling places.i need the exact address so i can go and cast my
vote.and i am not trying to troll or be trolled.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Here are the candidates for the IR president
Haji
Mohammadan
Rassol Allh
durka durka
mohammad jihad
Doesn't matter IR is a golrified American VP Veloyat e Fagi or however you spell that haji thing, even the forign slava azar bavarian amerikanski boy gets that one! I would never cast an absentee baloot or vote in this fraud elections oh and I heard hajo An wants to take another crack at it. I have nothing against Hassan Rouhani, he seems to be a good dude but the man is fighting an uphill battle. Ali you know what and his guardian council calls the shots, starts with a K and ends with ooni :) Anyone who supports this jacked up system, you are a cancer to the country and not Per-sian, like the wanabee A-rab haji's. Do society a favor, drink paint thinner and die!
I'll stop it there, y'all get it, Iranian politik what an effing JOKE! About as legit as CCCP "It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes." - Joseph Stalin

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Depends on who do you vote :

Ghalibaf : any public Mostarah, Mirsalim : French embassy ,Raeisi: Berkeley University Antifa office, Jahangiri o Rohani : United Nation's dar-e aghabi -raah darro, Hashemi Taba : who cares bendaaz to satl aashghaal he is dead soon third heart attack usually fix the skew faces

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Depends on who do you vote :

Ghalibaf : any public Mostarah, Mirsalim : French embassy ,Raeisi: Berkeley University Antifa office, Jahangiri o Rohani : United Nation's dar-e aghabi -raah darro, Hashemi Taba : who cares bendaaz to satl aashghaal he is dead soon third heart attack usually fix the skew faces
Which is percicesly why I am applying to Stanford I can't stand those Antifa liebelochters BTW looks like a bunch of bad to worse pick to me man who cares? The IR President is just a figurehead. EFF UC Queerely Marxist, BLM U aka Moskova State University MSU(like my dad's school haha j/k Michigan St).

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
LMAO You do what i do and boycott that biatch fake election. Oh ya and I have an Iranian PP, just ONE OF MANY 4 total SHHH(Beffore some fake tough guy goes scan your passports, obrytz tu menya reamenber, when that Rashiti fake tough Maizar95Dbag guy and some of you questioned me about my military record and martial arts background and I proved that? I am not posting personal $Hit on here so NO I will not post my Russian, DE Ir and US pps ja ja ja I am the definition of a citizen of the world, in the flesh baby, American born but world citizen perfect candidate for a Spy ja, with my langauge background

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You can vote at the Interests Section of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Washington DC. I along with my family went and voted for Mr. Raisi as he will bring hope and prosperity to the region.
If he is the best candidate then I will vote for him. Do you have a direct link or do you need to be in DC to cast your vote? Can you find it on the white house website? Thank you I suppose time is running out and I SHOULD vote if Mr. Raisi is the best candidate then for the good of Ir-an, appreciate it. I never voted in an IR election before so do not know where to go do you need to provide I.R Iran passport # and things like that? I have the PP on deck for these situations, just in case.

Nov 29, 2002
If he is the best candidate then I will vote for him. Do you have a direct link or do you need to be in DC to cast your vote? Can you find it on the white house website? Thank you I suppose time is running out and I SHOULD vote if Mr. Raisi is the best candidate then for the good of Ir-an, appreciate it. I never voted in an IR election before so do not know where to go do you need to provide I.R Iran passport # and things like that? I have the PP on deck for these situations, just in case.
Lol, agha your satire is better than people here give you credit for!

Oct 18, 2010
i am sure they have polling places in socal.i need their
address as i live here and can't travel to dc for voting.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Lol, agha your satire is better than people here give you credit for!
I appreciate that Dr we have jokes and they are usually dark/witty Bavarian und Slava style. Perhaps it is time I vote for my first election in Iran, for the greater good, picking the best of a bunch of bad candidates. Most of the jokes I have are tailored to Bavarian/Slava humor and I have a ton of hidden messages. I appreciate the fact that you pick up on my nuances Dr jan, I am smarter than what most people give me credit for. I am not tryign to too tmy own horn and I can tell you are being genuine but I had nothing to do, except for read, during these last few years. If one does not study on all of their culturs, then one cannot call theself complete.

Long live the true Ir-an: back to Aryan and Zartooshti roots, it will happen during my lifetime. In the meantime, pick between a bunch of lousy candidates, I suppose Mr. R is the best of the bunch, PATIENCE IS MASTERY hamvatan's, learned that in combat. Remain calm and trust, it shall happen, I promise it! Now traveling to D.C is going to be a bit difficult, going to Mex instead, I need and Amerikanski break: I need a vacation from America and the LAST place I want to be in right now is D.C, ja, ja, ja! If I have to travel there, then the hell with hit, if I can cast my vote absentee ballot or via internet then sure. See you all SOUTH of DAS WALL(Das ist DDR nostalgia) one more jokeski. After all, May 23: I have my physical, background and psych, plus expedited process(Top secret security clearance) man's game Indian Springs St Corrections. I also am going to TRY to get my 2nd deg in psych, from this private Uni, in Palo Alto, CA. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, THINK BIG, YPA! It is good for Americkanski society, if I leave and come back, will appreciate it more. I just need to rest komrade Dr jan. Amerikanskis talking to ME about: culture, politik, nationstoltz, GEF out of here.
1-1776, 200 years ist nicht historiche
2-Come back to me when you can speak more than 1 language you incest, inbred trailer park trash rednecks.
3-just because I have the same skin pigmentation as you, does NOT mean we are equal, I come form a well to do family and culture!
Prost und Na Zadrowie and whatever the hell Azar MtY dna say for cheers, salmat? I know that is Parsi, Azar hamvatans, help the foreign/FARANGI brother out here TASHAKUR!
[video=youtube;Q8T9g7memUk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8T9g7memUk[/video]

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
LMAO edited by myself got to use that one. I need a little vaca lots of famililal issues, basically some iroonis trying to flex and thsi bs hierarchy culture . Ya I am not getting up from my chair for your bitch made as$ I don't play by those rules lol YPA, Sorry for long post but now you understand bavarian and slava mentality a bit better, when I say slava thing.