Iran's tokhmi (s)election circus:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Babr jan what does KASEP mean btw he reminds me of my uncle, Daei Sirous who is in San Diego. I know what Vazir and Vasir e Naft means but what does Kasep mean? Man even his rather deep voice reminds me of my uncle. BTW Hassan Rouhani is like the only one I think is half way sane. At least he studied philosophy in the UK and apparently he can speak German and Russian, along with Arabic English and Farsi. Of course Iranians are known to fabricate their educaiton. I can test Mr. Rouhani and say a few things in German and Russian, see if he responds. Of course this dude probably did graduate in the UK with a doctorate and can speak those languages. I can understand Arabic(Islam), English but Russian and German?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
why is canada so insistent to be the joke of the world?
iran has not had relations with the usa for more than 30 years
but iranians over here get to vote in the upcoming iranian
presidential elections.however the jokers in canada urinate on their
iranian residents
and claim they can not allow them to vote since
they don't have an embassy over there.what bust!

No Iran polling stations in Canada for upcoming election: Feds

The federal government will not allow Iran to set up polling stations in Canada for its upcoming presidential election – a decision that comes as the countries quietly work to re-establish diplomatic relations.

Iran’s permanent representative to the United Nations in New York sent a diplomatic note to Canadian officials around April 10 requesting that polling stations be established so that Iranians in Canada could vote in the May 19 election, according to the Iranian interests section at the Pakistani embassy in Washington. Members of the Iranian-Canadian community were also pressuring the government to allow them to cast their ballots in Canada. The request was denied by the Canadian government.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...coming-presidential-election/article34930945/
Araeh Haji blame the GREAT SATAN, your tears taste like sugar to me, I feed off the hate ja ja ja :)Oh Canada, our home and native land, you spread lies and propaganda dude I am blocking you. I will adress your lies one by one I was in Calgary for six months doing some engineering work with my dad and we were treated GREAT, even as Iranian Americans so that is LIE #1 esxposed. Tons of Irooni's go to Univ of Calgary Univ of Toronto, McGill U and on scholarship so that is another LIE. Your haji represenative got upset, GOOD, Keyvan Pars jan that toilet sums up Iran's tookmi elections, which is why I am boycotting it. Oh and Let's go Agela Merkel!Sept 24th Bundestag elections the only SANE candidate between the SDP and Green Party wackjobs, I don't even want to type their names they make me so angry!

Canada blocked haji's like you voting GOOD FOR CANADA! You are a basiji, an akhoond and an Islamist apologist but before getting in a pissing match with you, I shall BLOCK your lying rear end. =Canada is one of the most tolerant nations in the world, if their representatives cannot stand your politicians, THAT SHOULD TELL YOU HOW SCREWED UP YOU ARE HAJI! I shall sign off by saying a line from the movie Team America World Police-Durka Durka, Mohammad Jihad!over 4,500,000 views, this should piss you off! MtR1A and mtR1B and Azar Irooni specialty aka achlocht genetik halapgroup!

Here is a word of advice. when you just type in lowercase haji jan, it is hard to follow. try using capital letters, perhaps more people shall respond to you. see my point, have a nice day momammadan rasool! See comment below before watching this vid, caveat I am not a redneck, I just know how to piss haji's off :)
[video=youtube;U1mlCPMYtPk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk[/video]

^^Hamvatans , caveat, I am not this redneck it is just to piss off haji's like Playboy and Timsar BYU(Bring Em Young).

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
nice election platform ...
dead fucking arab from a 1000 years ago.

een madar jendehaa az een emaam reza oon hossein e dayoos dast nemikeshan.
Same mentality as the DPRK bro, the only NATION where a DEAD man is the leader, Kim Ill Sung. This is why I cannot vote for this fake election. Also, I am having some soul searching here and came up with a SAD conclusion about out beloved Team Melli. It is NOT their FAULT, they have to feed their family. Caveat, they are a pawn by the Islamic Republic, used to DISTRACT our Hamvatans inside Iran. If they are too busy cheering on the National Team then who has time for a revolution against the Islamic Revolution?

These are just my thoughts I am going to give a few examples and countries then you guys can agree and disagree. Why is it you never see revolutions in countries like: USA, UK and Germany but you see revolutions in countries like Iran, Russia, Syria, P.R.C etc? It is because in rich western nations, they distract people and in my nation, they will throw: American football, baseball, basketball, boxing, UFC and silly distraction issues such as gay marriage. You will NEVER see a revolution in the USA, same thing with Germany or the UK. You MIGHT see another revolution in Russia but not Iran. Sadly, after giving it some thought, I firmly believe that our beloved Team Melli, the team that I missed my college graduation to watch them in Deutschland v Mex is just a political pawn. I KNOW this is going to upset some of my Hamvatans but it is what it is. I will still support the National team but there is a reason why I do not have a Team Melli jersey.

I mentioned that my dad bumped into them in 98 and 06, bunch of good guys signed posters for me. Abedzadeh was all class and got the players to sign the posters. My dad said, "Excuse me, is that Mehdi Madavakia?" Abed, "Baleh va isoon Ali Daei haste etc goes down the list." Then he says, "Shoma Abedzadeh hasti." He did not say, "Do you know who I am: I am Abedzadeh, the captain of the National football team, you call yourself a fan, you are a bandwaggon fan?" If that were an American star athlete, you would have gotten that. Case in point, a kid form the make a wish foundation made a request to meet LeBron James before he died. LeBron James did no honor him, what a P.O.S! Other examples of Iranian sportsmen having a good heart: Ebrahim Mirzapour gave flowers to Oswaldo Sanches when his dad died, Mexico fans got choked up and cheered him. I was there and saw it with my own eyes: two goalkeepers, from different nations, will forever be connected. The guys are good dudes but sadly, they are used as pawns for the regime. However, I love Azer culture and ancient Persia too bad, I am heart broken after coming to my conclusions.

Feb 4, 2005
اعضاى بدن تصميم ميگيرن براى خودشون رئيس جمهور تعيين كنن.
مغر و قلب رو كانديد ميكنن.
كون ميگه منم نامزد ميشم.
رأى گيرى شروع ميشه وقلب با اكثريت آرا رئيس جمهور ميشه ًبه كون بر ميخوره وميگه:
من بايد رئيس جمهور بشم وأعضاء قبول نميكنن....
كون هم ميگه حالا كه اينطور شد منم ديگه كار نميكنم ونميرينم...
ديگرون بهش ميگن نرين
روز اول همه تحمل ميكنن و روز دوم هم همينطور روز سوم ميبينن نميشه به همه جا داره فشار مياد كليه. كبد. قلب. مغز همه داره از كار ميافته ميرن پيش كون ميگن برين ميگه نميرينم ميگن بابا برين همه داريم از كار ميافتيم كون ميگه به شرطى كه رئيس جمهور بشم
همه ميگن باشه تو رئيس جمهور
كون ميگه خوب حالا من بايد چيكار كنم
أعضا ميگن هیچی تو فقط برین!!!

عجب داستان آشناييست

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Caveat, Mods if this is a bit much you can delete this but Iranian Elections summed up through music. Without music, life would be a mistake-Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche . Enjoy some music Iranian Election aka Joomhoori E Islami style ja ja ja! I like to make my point: or make fun of Haji's through music because it's my thing, we know how to rub it in #Azer Bavarian Slava evil genetik hahapgroup da da da!! Nice picture of the toilet Keyvan Pars jan #Boycott Toilet Iranian fake elections, NOT VOTING! This song is dedicated to General BYU(Bring Em Young, really it is Brigham Young) but American Iranians get the joke) and our very own Playboy. No offense but how can one be a playboy and be a hezbi: unless you want to hook up and impress some fata commando , I do well in that dept and I do not say I'm a playboy, that is why I have Team Melli on my profile. Cocky much no capital letters playboy? I hope Team Melli one day can represent a nation they can be proud of but I will always support them, despite the politics. Ir-An first and I think I made my points as well as I could.
[video=youtube;jwkjyjm-P38]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwkjyjm-P38[/video]

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
tehran mayor qalibaf has withdrawn from the race in favor
of raisi.this makes the race very interesting and gives the
conservative camp a fighting chance.with this move the
race will most probably be decided in a run off unless
president rouhani can engineer a massive voter turnout.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I do not understand why people are going to vote, just because you can should you? I stand with our women and will boycott this sucker. Just because I have an Iranian PP and I can vote should I if I do not believe in any of the candidates?

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Obrytz tu Menya Playboy and your haji candidate. You just do not listen to what people say and use lower cases you are a troll so I blocked you. Here is your fake elections: I CAN vote, I have an Iranian passport but I am boycotting it. I stand with our WOMEN, one candidate more dirty and haji just like you and General bring em young who is also blocked. YOU PEOPLE are a CANCER to the Nation and you are just a troll lowercase playboy haji. The only girls you can get is fata commando religous police girls, Guys this basiji Hezbi akhoond is here to troll is, which is why I blocked him. dont' feed the trolls! The relligion of tolerance and peace stricks again, Isn't ISLAM grand? Do society a favor: drink paint thinner, I can contact my dude SHERWIN Willimas for you, and have him ship some to you :) Mods I apologize and I blocked them but these animals make my blood boil they are trools and do not care about Ir-an only their I.R

[video=youtube;BNdZso7ek2s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNdZso7ek2s[/video]

Last edited:
May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
tehran mayor qalibaf has withdrawn from the race in favor
of raisi.this makes the race very interesting and gives the
conservative camp a fighting chance.with this move the
race will most probably be decided in a run off unless
president rouhani can engineer a massive voter turnout.
be kiram part II. 'The return of bekiram' in europe known as 'be tokhmam'