IranSportsPress.com World Cup Prediction Contest - Join Now !!

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
All,

We are happy to announce the ISP World Cup Prediction Contest. We appreciate everyone who has been apart of ISP over the years and look at this as a way to give back. This competition is open to all current and new members. Please help spread the word about this contest to all your friends and family (Tweet, Facebook, Email them all). There is NO FEE to enter and GREAT Prizes to give away.

If you want to donate something to give away please contact me directly.

We have a few prizes, which we are going to give away.

1. adidas FIFA World Cup Historical Mini Ball Collection (1970-2010)
2. Team Melli National Team Jersey
3. $50 Credit towards any purchases from IranianApparel.com (Thank you Pendar)

Although I have a few Jersey’s on hand I’m sure it wont’ be the current size / fit of the winner so we plan on ordering one and shipped directly to the winner at the end of the competition. If we cannot find one (if everything is sold out) we will replace the jersey with a prize of equal value.

The third place prize is a great prize and donated by one of our long time members who everyone knows, Pendar. As you all know Pendar over the years has run a number of ventures with the latest one being http://www.IranianApparel.com. I suggest everyone checking out his site as the designs are great. I ordered a number of things recently and can’t wait to receive them.

HOW TO REGISTER:

To register for the tournament you must register on the new frontpage. Unfortunately we searched but could not find something that would easily integrate with the forum so everyone will have to create a new username for the frontpage. I would recommend using the same name you have on the forum. Once you register you will be emailed a password which you can then use to login.

1. GO TO http://iransportspress.com/world-cup-prediction-rules/
2. READ the Rules
3. Click on “Sign Up” at the top of the page
4. Enter a Username and Valid Email
5. Check your email for your password --> IF YOU DON'T SEE IT, CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER
6. GO TO http://iransportspress.com/world-cup-prediction-rules/
7. Click on “Login” at the top of the page
8. START YOUR PREDICTIONS. You have till kick-off to make your predictions.

QUESTIONS:

Ask them here !!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Fantastic!! Thanks Behrang jan!

Just one question.... are you able to change your predictions before the games begin or once you have predicted then that's it?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Guys, I registered for afew hours ago but I haven't yet received any password. Is that normal?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^Good point! :) Found it!

So can we change the predictions again later or once you've done it, that's it?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LOL! Is it me or most of these fixtures feel like low-goal draws?!!

Group C has got to be the biggest joke of all time. I still can't get over it!
Yeah and then compare it with group B! I feel for the Aussies. Imagine if Iran was in that group instead of Australia.

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
The best strategy put every game as 0-0 and put every single south american team advancing. And put argentina brazil in the final.
Thats how you beat the game.