IRI Sends Pasdaran to Iraq to Help Fight Sunni Insurgency

May 9, 2004

شما ها اگر اخلاق اسلامی نداشتید مودبانه تر صحبت میکردین.

درست میفرمایید من اصلان سپاه قدس و خود قدس و تمام مسلمان های دنیا رو اصلان به پشمه تخم چپ هم حساب نمیکنم.

یعنی کاملا درست میفرمایید من زیاد سپاه قدس و عراق و مکه و اینا به کیرم نیست ولی در مورد قرآن که خواستم به شما صحبت کنم شما نشان دادن که هیچ اطلاعی از قرآن ندارین حالا شاید شما هم مثل من که به قدس اهمیت یک پشیز رو نمیدم قرآن را به توخمتون حساب میکنید . اگر اینطوری باشد کاملا میفهمم که چرا همیشه بحس را به حاشیه و سفسته میکشین .
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
in political science these moments when a crisis is brewing is considered as an opportunity.

For Maleki IF this group can be stopped (which most likely will be stopped) it will be start of coalition against these ultra extremists.

for Iran this is also an opportunity to do influence peddling in Iraq with U.S blessing.

Crisis are always welcome as long as they can be managed and not spawn out of control.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
The cancer of exterimist Islam must be eradicated with an iron fist, you can't have mercy for evils who kill in cold blood. Iran, Turkey, NATO, Kurds, and Iraqi people should wipe these murderers out

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Sunni Insurgency??
These lil groups are ultra wahabis supported by wahabi Saudi arabian royal family .. BBC and other western mdeia want to convince people that shia and sunni people are fighting each other but that's not the case

Feb 22, 2005
One would wonder if this group was created to counter the influence of Iran in the region.

General when you see these animals and know Iranian hezbolahi and Basijis were the same type of animal and both love killing, cutting hand, stoning to death, the Sharia laws, etc. does it make you feel like maybe maybe you have been wrong to support or be part of these fundamentalist animals? Asking as wondering whether the hezboalhi and basijs animals can see themselves in these Islamic animals in Iraq and perhaps change being one, so Iran can finally be free from these diseased animals.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
This is really a second front that IR has to now fight. They are fighting the same people in Syria . This what happens when you stick your nose in everybody's business. I hope Obama stays out and let them duke it out.

Oct 1, 2004
This is really a second front that IR has to now fight. They are fighting the same people in Syria . This what happens when you stick your nose in everybody's business. I hope Obama stays out and let them duke it out.
OH come on. So Iran is the reason we have Wahabbi terrorism worldwide? Who are you kidding? You already have your green card man, you don't need to be in full right wing mode anymore. Or just tell everyone you're a troll.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
OH come on. So Iran is the reason we have Wahabbi terrorism worldwide? Who are you kidding? You already have your green card man, you don't need to be in full right wing mode anymore. Or just tell everyone you're a troll.
I didn't say Iran is the cause. I am saying IR has got Iran involved in these local wars. First they said we have to keep Assad at any cost. They went in with a few advisors then brought in the heavy guns and when they saw even that wasn't enough called in their buddies in Lebanon. Now they got the same people over in Iraq. They now HAVE to fight them in Iraq because if they don't they get encircled in Syria. You see where this is going? US with all her might and wealth went bankrupt in Iraq. How do you expect Iran end up? IR is acting like a mini superpower. Whatever is going on in the middle east is their concern. What they don't know is that they are not big enough to handle them all. To Maliki I say go ahead, call Tehran. You were buddy buddy with them a few months ago. Use some of those fine domestically produced weapons you just ordered from them.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I didn't say Iran is the cause. I am saying IR has got Iran involved in these local wars. First they said we have to keep Assad at any cost. They went in with a few advisors then brought in the heavy guns and when they saw even that wasn't enough called in their buddies in Lebanon. Now they got the same people over in Iraq. They now HAVE to fight them in Iraq because if they don't they get encircled in Syria. You see where this is going? US with all her might and wealth went bankrupt in Iraq. How do you expect Iran end up? IR is acting like a mini superpower. Whatever is going on in the middle east is their concern. What they don't know is that they are not big enough to handle them all. To Maliki I say go ahead, call Tehran. You were buddy buddy with them a few months ago. Use some of those fine domestically produced weapons you just ordered from them.
you are either intellectually bankrupt or you just speaking emotionally.

I for one am against a majority of foreign policies IRI is employing has employed toward the west.

but when it comes to regional power games they have not done too bad of a job in the past 20 years.

It does not really matter for Iran how much it should spend to deploy forces or ammunition in Iraq.

if it comes to a few billion It would not matter. that's because Iraq is next door to Iran with a long border.

Major instability in that country can easily affect Iran.

Iran's policy toward Iraq is very clear. Iran wants Iraq to be stable but It does like to see Iraq grow so powerful that

its future leaders would once again seek adventurous foreign policy against neighbors.

Iraq shares a border with Saudi Arabia. Having some allies in Iraq can help Iran put pressure on Saudis when the times comes over for negotiation.

By the Saudis are doing the same thing. They are spending money in Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan to put pressure on Iran.

your view of political calculus is rather over simplified.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
The US can use the IRI if they are smart we have a common enemy Sunni insurgency and the Iranians are probably the only ones who can handle them. Of course we know where they are getting funded the Saudi's and that can backfire big time because the USA can easily turn their backs on the KSA it's really getting bad. The US just needs to find a way to prove it.

Aug 21, 2005
next door
in NPR today they were talking about how this civil war in iraq could help bring iran and washington together. IRI and Khamanei are having wet dreams now thinking about the brownie points this can get them from US and the West.(assuming Khamanei can still get a erection tho!!)

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
in NPR today they were talking about how this civil war in iraq could help bring iran and washington together. IRI and Khamanei are having wet dreams now thinking about the brownie points this can get them from US and the West.(assuming Khamanei can still get a erection tho!!)
The goals of U.S and I.R Iran are not reconcilable in the region.

There is a possibility of a temporary truce.

but in the long term America will not be pleased with Iran's effort to be the regional Hegemon in the Persian gulf.

This is regardless of what Administration is in power in Iran or America.

U.S will always like to have people aligned with the United States Long term policy in power in key areas of the world.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
This is an awesome news !! the more of these moron bastards die the better it is !!! be tokhmam !!!
If nothing else, akhunds are masters in taking advantage of the unrest in the region. The last thing they will do is to fully commit in a exhausting direct war with ISIS. I don't say they won't, I say it will be the last thing they will do and before that they make sure US is also committed, Saudis and Turks are checked, Kurds are contained in the aftermath of any event, and Asad survives. They won't let US trick them exactly the same way Iran tricked US in Iraq and Afghanistan with long term never win sort of wars. Before that of course they will use the large armies of shite militia to defend southern Iraq. They know, if they defend southern Iraq and Western Syria against ISIS, and looking at the demographics they can, then ISIS's next prey will be Jordan, or Saudis or they can even spill into Turkey. Yes, everyone has so much to lose in the rise of ISIS, but everyone is waiting for their regional or international rival to take care of it. Knowing that politicians in Iraq are all puppets of one or another foreign power, it makes sense we are seeing so much indecisiveness in Baghdad against a common enemy.

Unstable divided Iraq is of course a risky business, but it will give Iran the potential of directly or indirectly annexing oil rich southern Iraq, something that was Iranian dream since the rise of Ottoman's.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2005
Here is a perspective: ISIS suddenly comes out of nowhere so powerfully trained. Well organized and full of plans. Iraqi army cant even stand to them.

ISIS advantage: Takes over all the tribes and the various terrorist groups and bring under its control. And since they have now tons of money and continue to take more on takeover, they will have wealth. And wealth dictates into power and money to the top running it and so they will be contained once they control the areas they want to and will then just sit on it and enjoy it. And they are brutal and bring all under control So

1) you now get rid of all the terrorism group.
2) Keep Iran at bay. Having now occupied with ISIS, their power and control elsewhere will be reduced.
3) All the countries around it will need to buy weapons. Helps the economy.
4) all fights, wars, and terrorism are now concentrated locally in the area.

Beneficiaries, the US and the west, Israel. And the friends of the US in the region that includes Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and other regimes that can now get rid of the opposition in their country ending Spring Arab uprisings.
Disadvantage: Iran. Moderates of the region. Women in the region.

It is interesting that Hamas does the same exact thing and was created by Israel for the same reasons.

Last edited:

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Kudos to Obama on this for staying out of it. Let them kill each other to a stand still. Iran is now embroiled in three foreign entangles, Syria, Iraq and Lebanon. They wanna play superpower and show off their fine domestically produced weapons. Be my guest.