IRI Sends Pasdaran to Iraq to Help Fight Sunni Insurgency

Oct 18, 2010
a random conservative view.

Blogs / Mr. Conservative

[h=1]As the Middle East Realigns, Obama is on the Side of Iran and Hamas[/h] Submitted by Donald R. May on August 4, 2014 - 2:35am The battle between Israel and Hamas is making it clearer where the alliances in the Middle East exist and are consolidating.
Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, the United Arab Emirates, and even the Palestinian Authority are siding with Israel in its efforts to neutralize Hamas. This puts President Barack Obama on the side of Iran, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Hamas. This is not a good place to be for the Commander in Chief of the United States of America.
Ambassador John Bolton commented on Fox News that Hamas and Iran have further firmed up their alliance. Iran is working directly with Hamas and resupplying Hamas with weapons. Saudi Arabia and the other Middle East monarchies are “delighted” to see Israel going after Hamas. The “dominant issue” remains Iran’s nuclear weapons program. Ambassador Bolton is very worried that Obama will make a really bad deal with Iran after our November General Election. Ambassador Bolton expressed no confidence in Obama to do the right things.
Obama has repeatedly given time and money to Iran to facilitate Iran’s completion of nuclear weapons, which Iran promises to use on Israel.
Obama supported the takeover of Egypt by The Muslim Brotherhood and gave the Brotherhood money and advanced weapons. Obama later bitterly complained because the Egyptian people wisely removed The Muslim Brotherhood from power. Obama’s demands for The Muslim Brotherhood to have a role in the Egyptian government have been rejected.
Obama continues to complain because more Hamas Terrorists are being killed than Israeli solders and Israeli civilians combined. It is being reported that about half of the civilian dead in Gaza are Hamas Terrorists.
Why does Obama seen to find it so hard to support Israel and the United States and so easy to support Islamic Terrorists?

Feb 22, 2005
Total Bull s*** by conservative and pro-Israel news. They go so low, unbelievable. What has Obama exactly done that has been pro Hamas and anti-Israel?

Obama complained about civilians killed and this racist article equals all Palestinians to terrorists. Obama never complained that terrorists are being killed.

Getting millions from US and doing this to the President of US. Traitors.

Complaining about bombing UN schools full of civilians and children and killing them is supporting terrorists?

a random conservative view.

Blogs / Mr. Conservative

[h=1]As the Middle East Realigns, Obama is on the Side of Iran and Hamas[/h] Submitted by Donald R. May on August 4, 2014 - 2:35am The battle between Israel and Hamas is making it clearer where the alliances in the Middle East exist and are consolidating.
Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, the United Arab Emirates, and even the Palestinian Authority are siding with Israel in its efforts to neutralize Hamas. This puts President Barack Obama on the side of Iran, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Hamas. This is not a good place to be for the Commander in Chief of the United States of America.
Ambassador John Bolton commented on Fox News that Hamas and Iran have further firmed up their alliance. Iran is working directly with Hamas and resupplying Hamas with weapons. Saudi Arabia and the other Middle East monarchies are “delighted” to see Israel going after Hamas. The “dominant issue” remains Iran’s nuclear weapons program. Ambassador Bolton is very worried that Obama will make a really bad deal with Iran after our November General Election. Ambassador Bolton expressed no confidence in Obama to do the right things.
Obama has repeatedly given time and money to Iran to facilitate Iran’s completion of nuclear weapons, which Iran promises to use on Israel.
Obama supported the takeover of Egypt by The Muslim Brotherhood and gave the Brotherhood money and advanced weapons. Obama later bitterly complained because the Egyptian people wisely removed The Muslim Brotherhood from power. Obama’s demands for The Muslim Brotherhood to have a role in the Egyptian government have been rejected.
Obama continues to complain because more Hamas Terrorists are being killed than Israeli solders and Israeli civilians combined. It is being reported that about half of the civilian dead in Gaza are Hamas Terrorists.
Why does Obama seen to find it so hard to support Israel and the United States and so easy to support Islamic Terrorists?

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
ISIS and Daesh are not your ordinary sunnis they are Salafis and Wahabis

This is a key point that Zionist Controlled media don't want people to know!! claiming Sunnis and Shias are fighting each other but that's not the case

Last edited:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
As much as I hate to admit it, and as much as I am worried about a western planned Shia vs. Sunni war in the ME.....but I support this IR move to fight ISIS. I think Saudi Arabia is behind ISIS, be it the Saudi royals or the Saudi clergies or both, and I like to see once and for all the whole Saudi global political and social impacts be eradicated.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
ISIS and Daesh are not your ordinary sunnis they are Salafis and Wahabis

This is a key point that Zionist Controlled media don't want people to know!! claiming Sunnis and Shias are fighting each other but that's not the case

True, but at least in Iraq, there is an umbrella of non-salafi sunnis at their service. It is difficult to sort them out now. It is just beyond my understanding how US/UK let the most cruel and backward version of terrorist Isalm equip themselves in such a short term with the most sophisticated weaponry and logistics, biggest sums of money, and the most extensive land ever a terrorist group could get their hands on. I actually think Iran is more protected against them than Turkey, Jordan, S.Arabia, and even Israel are. this problem should be taken care of before it is totally out of hand.

Sepahan

Bench Warmer
Jan 4, 2003
Very sad these Takfiris killing everyone. poor innocent people

[video=youtube;JHQCPF9Bz44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHQCPF9Bz44[/video]

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Finally Obama growing some balls to take actions on these killers. I am glad to see something is being done. I hope the bombardment of their positions continues heavily while arms are provided to the Kurds to defend themselves against them. I feel a close tie to those Yazidis (Persian: Izadi, Yazdani) to be protects in their land of some 4000 years.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Finally Obama growing some balls to take actions on these killers. I am glad to see something is being done. I hope the bombardment of their positions continues heavily while arms are provided to the Kurds to defend themselves against them. I feel a close tie to those Yazidis (Persian: Izadi, Yazdani) to be protects in their land of some 4000 years.

Us has the moral responsibility to protect those who are being slaughtered in Iraq. ISIS is the product of US actions and inactions in Iraq. One thing the whole world should agree on is that ISIS are worse than ebola to human.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
shiite fighters can't so shit.
the great Satan stepped in to save shite ass.

Obama should extend bombings to Mecca and Jedda in saudi arabia. That is where the money for these sub human rag heads comes from. These sub human stone worshipping mentally retarded cunts need to be pulverized. They need to be made invisible.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
shiite fighters can't so shit.
the great Satan stepped in to save shite ass.

Obama should extend bombings to Mecca and Jedda in saudi arabia. That is where the money for these sub human rag heads comes from. These sub human stone worshipping mentally retarded cunts need to be pulverized. They need to be made invisible.

Iraqi victims should sue Saudis in the US courts for their $2 trillions wealth here because of the mofo's support for ISIS. same should be done to Qatar and Turkey.

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
I have not seen any reports that what is happening in Iraq is financed or supported by Saudis. They looted more money and arms by taking Mosul than anything. If you just want to throw stuff out go ahead but it doesn't even make sense. The King of Saud is the first one to lose his head in the hands of these thugs.
It's not the king of Saud that needs to provide that money. and you are right his head will be on the plate if ISIS guys get their wish. but, most of the money that ISIS has been getting comes from some filthy rich Saudis, Qataris and Kuwaitis. there are many filthy rich individual in these Arab countries who have extreme religious ideologies that is very close to ISIS. Most of Al Qaida's money came from the same sources, not the kings or his sons. but people down the pipe of wealthy bastards.

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
The cancer of exterimist Islam must be eradicated with an iron fist, you can't have mercy for evils who kill in cold blood. Iran, Turkey, NATO, Kurds, and Iraqi people should wipe these murderers out
Turkey was providing for these guys in Syria. I have heard they have stopped, but I have my doubts.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
It's not the king of Saud that needs to provide that money. and you are right his head will be on the plate if ISIS guys get their wish. but, most of the money that ISIS has been getting comes from some filthy rich Saudis, Qataris and Kuwaitis. there are many filthy rich individual in these Arab countries who have extreme religious ideologies that is very close to ISIS. Most of Al Qaida's money came from the same sources, not the kings or his sons. but people down the pipe of wealthy bastards.
Whatever they were getting before, is immaterial now. They don;t need them anymore. They now own oil wells, dams, banks, entire cities. Heard in the news that they are now selling a million dollars a day worth of oil! Obama is once again going into this conflict half cocked. He is neither in nor out. Dropping bottled water here and a few bombs there is not going to scare anybody. My question is why aren't all Mosul gas stations on fire?

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Whatever they were getting before, is immaterial now. They don;t need them anymore. They now own oil wells, dams, banks, entire cities. Heard in the news that they are now selling a million dollars a day worth of oil! Obama is once again going into this conflict half cocked. He is neither in nor out. Dropping bottled water here and a few bombs there is not going to scare anybody. My question is why aren't all Mosul gas stations on fire?
My question was why thier internet service is still running?

BehzadB

Bench Warmer
Feb 18, 2006
Shooshtar
even if the news you heard is correct, million dollar a day will make 365 mil a year. that's nothing compared to the amount of money Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar have been giving these guys and other groups who have been fighting in Iraq and Syria.

It's only matter of time. they will get wiped out. Not because the Americans decided to bomb them, but because there is almost no one that is going to support them, and money alone isn't going to be enough for them. they, like any other group, need popular support to survive.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I hope ISIS attack and invade Turkey .. I would take that news like Duck to water

Turkey are Iran's biggest enemy imo.. untrustworthy government and people .. Ottoman bastards