Pirouz

Bench Warmer
Feb 14, 2005
Can
www.klarweb.com
I just saw this, you might want to try it too :D

http://www.jokestan.com/quizes/iroonimeter.htm

I get 23

21-30: You've probably been living in the West for most of your life. You speak Persian with a slight accent but you're in touch with your culture. You think that there are attitudes in the West where you think are more suitable than your own and you try and mix yourself a bit. You're conscious that your not fully Iranian nor fully 'Xa'reji'. You sometimes wonder where you really belong in the world. You may have been to Iran a few times and enjoyed it but since you've lived in the West for so long you can never really go back.

Oct 1, 2004
I don't like the quiz, I got a 19, eventhough I speak Farsi, and can read and write as well. Alot of the stuff is just personal taste, and doesn't have much to do with being Iranian. But still good for a joke.
11-20: You were either born in the West or you've lost a lot of your original identity. You make a go of speaking Persian as much as you can but you end up slipping and speaking English. Your parents probably speak English to you and when they speak Persian its when they get worried that you're loosing your identity. You may have visited Iran once but never really liked it. You know a bit about your culture and you definitely make it aware to foreigners where you originate from.

May 9, 2004
15 FOR ME ,
You were either born in the West or you've lost a lot of your original identity. You make a go of speaking Persian as much as you can but you end up slipping and speaking English. Your parents probably speak English to you and when they speak Persian its when they get worried that you're loosing your identity. You may have visited Iran once but never really liked it. You know a bit about your culture and you definitely make it aware to foreigners where you originate from. :(
BUT ITS NOT TRUE

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
24: You've probably been living in the West for most of your life. You speak Persian with a slight accent but you're in touch with your culture. You think that there are attitudes in the West where you think are more suitable than your own and you try and mix yourself a bit. You're conscious that your not fully Iranian nor fully 'Xa'reji'. You sometimes wonder where you really belong in the world. You may have been to Iran a few times and enjoyed it but since you've lived in the West for so long you can never really go back.

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
What the Heck..

18 here!!!

11-20: You were either born in the West or you've lost a lot of your original identity. ( YEAH RIGHT) You make a go of speaking Persian as much as you can but you end up slipping and speaking English( WHAT EVER DUDE). Your parents probably speak English ( NO F WAY) to you and when they speak Persian its when they get worried that you're loosing your identity. You may have visited Iran once but never really liked it ( NEVER VISITED but I love the country). You know a bit about your culture and you definitely make it aware to foreigners where you originate from ( I know a lot more than average Iranians).

NOT TURE!!!! PURE BS in my case! :(

Bijan

Pirouz

Bench Warmer
Feb 14, 2005
Can
www.klarweb.com
lol,
it seems that it is mostly true about me. I have lived in Canada for most of my life, but I take pride in being an Iranian and the vast history and culture that is associated with being one.