Irooni Meter :D

P_O_P

Ball Boy
Oct 23, 2002
Mother Earth
Some of the things with me that are not iranian!

-Can you dance to gheri damboli music? NO!
-Do you prefer Googoosh over Madonna/Mariah Carey/Whitney Houston? NO!
-Is your favourite wardrobe colour black? NO!
-Do you spit on the ground whenever you think about aakhoond? NO
-Is your favourite car a BMW? HELLL NO!
-Marriage proposal from an Iranian family in Iran u dont know! NO
-Living at home til 30.....or until marriage! NO Im already out of the nest!

Bong

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
OMG...I got 12....thats bullshit! The test is screwed!

11-20: You were either born in the West or you've lost a lot of your original identity. You make a go of speaking Persian as much as you can but you end up slipping and speaking English. Your parents probably speak English to you and when they speak Persian its when they get worried that you're loosing your identity. You may have visited Iran once but never really liked it. You know a bit about your culture and you definitely make it aware to foreigners where you originate from.

Bong

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I think the real question is whether one "almost" gets a heart-attack each time there is an attack on TM's goal. Thats the mark of a true Iranian!

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
29: You've probably been living in the West for most of your life. You speak Persian with a slight accent but you're in touch with your culture. You think that there are attitudes in the West where you think are more suitable than your own and you try and mix yourself a bit. You're conscious that your not fully Iranian nor fully 'Xa'reji'. You sometimes wonder where you really belong in the world. You may have been to Iran a few times and enjoyed it but since you've lived in the West for so long you can never really go back.