IRR proves Mossad is killing Iranian scientists

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
(Z.A jAn, IIRC you had a thread about Majid Fashi but I couldn't find it. You can merge them if you wish)

I have been discussing this matter ever since the saga started that I believe and insist that the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists have not been conducted by Mossad, CIA or any other foreign intelligence agencies simply because none of those victims were directly worked with or even has been a contributor to actual Iranian nuclear R&D. The last one Mr. Roushan a 32 years old chemical engineer with master degree was in charge of procurement department for Natanz facility. Meaning he would would make sure daily supply of gooshet, sibzamini, goujeh ferangi and other goodies kept coming in.

I believe these people were murdered by regime’s own agents of death in order to purge them from the system for some reasons with political overtone or some disgruntled young militant group trying to settle old scores with the regime.

When Mohammadi died, the regime immediately blamed his murder on a "triangle of wickedness," meaning the U.S., Israel and their "hired agents." Short while after the killing a 22 year old Majid Jamali Fashi was arrested and charged with murder.

This past May to my disappointment and jaw dropping surprise IRI in state mouthpiece media displayed mound of concrete and indisputable evidence that Mr. Mohammadi the first victim in the late series of assassinations was indeed murdered by an Israeli agent.

During his confession in national TV Mr. Fashi claimed that he was recruited and trained by Mossad and was paid $X to kill Mohammadi, he also added he "received different training including chasing, running, counter-chasing and techniques for planting bombs in a car" while in Tel Aviv. Fashi also confessed to receiving forged travel documents in Azerbaijan to travel to Israel. Here is the clip showing his confession in Iranian television.

In his blog post Monday, however, dissident Potkin Azarmehr pointed out that the Israeli passport displayed by Iranian television was stamped 2003, when Majid Fashi was 15 years old, but bore the photo of a young man in his 20s who is not looking directly into the camera. "No passport will be issued with such a picture, anywhere in the world," wrote Azarmehr. "You need a headshot where you are open-eyed AND looking direct into the camera."

Here is the pic of Majid’s alleged Israeli passport broadcasted in TV (Can some one explain why a Mossad trained spy would take his Israeli passport with him to Islamic Republic of Iran?):--confuse
It didn't recognize the URL, so picture is on the bottom of the post.

Now if you go to Wikipedia and search for “Israeli Passport” this is what you will see, the “Exact Copy” of Majid Fashi’s passport with his photoshopped picture.

415px-Israel_Passport_Page.jpg

Below is an interesting comment in Potkin’s blog. Any one knows how to read Hebrow, I can’t so I'll take his/her word for it.

The year of birth has been erased and in the Hebrew line on the right it says "Israelit", meaning that he is (accoring to that passport) a "she"!! How cheap is that fake.
Potkin believes that Fashi is not a Mossad agent and may never have been executed. In earlier posts, Azarmehr noted that Fashi showed no fear in a video allegedly recorded right before his execution, and that the only official photo taken of him after his hanging shows him from far away. The Iranian regime is not squeamish about showing clear pictures of convicts after their executions, (they are men of Allah for heaven sake) :D

Attachments

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
In another blog post Potkin also makes a funny but very interesting comparison of Iranian political prisoners of before and after pictures:

baabtahi.jpg
Former Khatami Deputy, Abtahi

babaghi.jpg
Journalist Emadedin Baghi

bapanahi.JPG
Iranian Film Director Jaa'far Panahi

basaharkhiz.jpg
Journalist Issa Saharkhiz

He continues:
But one person, not only didn't lose any weight, he seems to have fattened up and his cheeks become fuller:

Attachments

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
By the way why can't I see Majid Fashi's picture. Even when I right click and hit show picture nothing comes up.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
They ( IRI) had to catch somebody to show they are not weak...Thus the Majid's case....It don't however mean that Israel ain't involved in killing the ones they did..

U gotta understand that as any major technological project ...procurement is a major ..or in our case ..in the nukes thing..is THE major part...most of these people except Mohammadi ( the 1st guy)...was involved in procurement of nuclear program...be it peaceful or otherwise..

May 12, 2007
When I saw the title I thought they have really proved it. When cliked to read the details in this thread I .....
When is it that IRI dosen't lie? rarely.
But why has IRI killed the scientist? Could it be that the scientists have reported about IR's nuclear activities to outside world IRI find out and kills him and accuse Israel?
Just a thought!