Is Branko the next TM coach?

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
It is clear that CQ is not happy as the head coach of TM these days and is looking for an excuse to leave. Who do you think will be a good replacement for him? I honestly would prefer Mamad Mayeli over Branko! I know Perspolis has been doing really well this year but that is mostly due to the fact that he has a collection of best players in the league and competes against vatani coaches!
All I can say is with all our super starts during Branko as the head coach with played the most boring football ever. CQ, on the other hand, made a team that plays a much more fluid game with yang and no name players. It is sad that to have to replace him after all the hard work and when it really matters the most! jus

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
CQ is doing his best to get fired. There's $1 million at stake here.

IFF is doing their best to not fire him and make him quit. There's $1 million at stake for them too. Every time CQ threatens to resign they ask him to submit a legal written resignation. He refuses :)

Branko is doing his best to sit on Team Melli bench once again. He's got the itch.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I don't know ...I maybe a bit emotional right now but I feel a bit strong about this , if carlos Q leaves and let this excellent squad of players that he made into a united and spirited team into the hands of a clown like branko and the mafia behind him I will stop following team melli and Iranian football .

I have had enough of this kind of shit as far back as 1994 ,2002,2006 world cup with this clown branko and other times with various idiots like mayeli and Q-noie , I am not prepared to watch another idiot take over and the mafia taking advantage and shit all over team melli and football in general .

I don't know but seeing the perspolis fans reaction and how things have developed somehow reminds me of the old days nearly 40 years ago when good was being portrayed evil and evil being presented as an angel ....

How can this people forget what this branko did to team melli 10 years ago and what was team melli atmosphere like under him .... short sighted people ..khalaayegh harche laayegh

yeah ... I will give up and go and enjoy the rest of my life which I have put most of it behind me with better things ....perhaps that team melli that I loved as a kid has well and truly gone ....atleast in my life time.

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
BT, it is crazy to think this idiot Brank will be TM coach again. It's so upsetting to remember the kind of slow, clueless, boring and at times embarrassing football TM played under him in general and 2006 WC in particular. People have short memories to remember the sense of hopelessness in our football after 2006 football! :(

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I don't think people have forgotten how Branko was. No one has said Branko should replace CQ. By all accounts CQ is very popular, but he clearly enjoys the banter with Branko. He's the one participating in this childish game, not anyone else.

CQ definitely doesn't want to quit. He wants to get fired. That much is established. In my view, he's going about it the wrong way. He can get fired more easily by challenging the higher authorities (and he'll even maintain his popularity). Arguing with Branko while Perspolis are on the verge of winning IPL is not a smart move. He's coming off as very childish these days. Branko is better than CQ at maintaining his cool. CQ will never win a fight of words against Branko.

This whole thing is mostly CQ's own fault. He asks for things that are quite stupid. Like closing down the league for an extended period. I understand why he wants to do it, but it's just not feasible.

If it were up to me I would grant CQ his wish, but it doesn't make his request a logical one. It's quite retarded.

Anyway, he had to back down and agree with the league schedule, so now he's lost another stupid argument. Now he's saying "If we don't succeed, it's directly because they didn't agree with closing down the league". Where else in the world could he get away with that?

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Make no mistake, this siaah baaz doesnt want to quit nor he wants to be fired. He is doing perfectly fine there. He is very talented in bazar garm koni and Iran is the best place to be for bazar garm kon and siaah baaz people. Iran has been a jackpot for this tosser for so many years. No where in the world you get paid so much for winning zero over such a long time. No where in the world ridiculous wishes like shutting down the whole league over months to give them time to prepare, becomes true like in IR Iran. Anywhere else this guy would have been fired long ago for being paid a whole lot of money, being a demanding character, being zaboon deraaz, threatening to go right and left and winning nothing, zero.

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
I agree with CQ being not stopping the childish arguments and wants to have the last word, but didn't the head of federation say that all clubs had agreed to the plan and then Branko started complaining that he does not have his plyers etc. Isn't true that clubs should submit their official complain to the federation rather than the coach Branko interviewing and complaining about TM camp! I think Brank started it and now CQ is the one who doesn't want to give up!

I don't think people have forgotten how Branko was. No one has said Branko should replace CQ. By all accounts CQ is very popular, but he clearly enjoys the banter with Branko. He's the one participating in this childish game, not anyone else.

CQ definitely doesn't want to quit. He wants to get fired. That much is established. In my view, he's going about it the wrong way. He can get fired more easily by challenging the higher authorities (and he'll even maintain his popularity). Arguing with Branko while Perspolis are on the verge of winning IPL is not a smart move. He's coming off as very childish these days. Branko is better than CQ at maintaining his cool. CQ will never win a fight of words against Branko.

This whole thing is mostly CQ's own fault. He asks for things that are quite stupid. Like closing down the league for an extended period. I understand why he wants to do it, but it's just not feasible.

If it were up to me I would grant CQ his wish, but it doesn't make his request a logical one. It's quite retarded.

Anyway, he had to back down and agree with the league schedule, so now he's lost another stupid argument. Now he's saying "If we don't succeed, it's directly because they didn't agree with closing down the league". Where else in the world could he get away with that?

Nov 29, 2002
Make no mistake, this siaah baaz doesnt want to quit nor he wants to be fired. He is doing perfectly fine there. He is very talented in bazar garm koni and Iran is the best place to be for bazar garm kon and siaah baaz people. Iran has been a jackpot for this tosser for so many years. No where in the world you get paid so much for winning zero over such a long time. No where in the world ridiculous wishes like shutting down the whole league over months to give them time to prepare, becomes true like in IR Iran. Anywhere else this guy would have been fired long ago for being paid a whole lot of money, being a demanding character, being zaboon deraaz, threatening to go right and left and winning nothing, zero.
Perfect paragraph about Branko.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I don't disagree that he's a Bazar-garm kon that has learned how to play the game, but he's nowhere near as bad as Branko in terms of Khaye-mali and dishonesty.

The guy wants to make sure he goes out with a bang and a cool $1 million. I don't blame him. He's dealing with Islamic Republic cunts. I would do the same thing.

As far as football goes, no one cares. They claim they do, but deep down everyone has conceded the fact that Iran is always gonna make it to the group stage of the World Cup every few years and they may even make it to the Asian Cup final once in a blue moon. That's Iran's ceiling for the foreseeable future.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
I don't disagree that he's a Bazar-garm kon that has learned how to play the game, but he's nowhere near as bad as Branko in terms of Khaye-mali and dishonesty.

The guy wants to make sure he goes out with a bang and a cool $1 million. I don't blame him. He's dealing with Islamic Republic cunts. I would do the same thing.

As far as football goes, no one cares. They claim they do, but deep down everyone has conceded the fact that Iran is always gonna make it to the group stage of the World Cup every few years and they may even make it to the Asian Cup final once in a blue moon. That's Iran's ceiling for the foreseeable future.
I dont care about Branko mranko, hamashoon ye pokhan. No one with a little bit of self respect goes to IR and stays there for so long, working with loads of wolves and undefined animals without being at the very least questionable character himself. I infact stopped caring about a lot of things coming out of IR Iran but in this special case, i am talking about this CQ guy and no he is not speculating on that one million. It would be a one and done. He is collecting a lot more than that one million on yearly basis, he is not gonna risk losing that comfortable situation.

About football, yeah, those guys simply are not as talented as they and their fans think they are but any other big team in asia and even lesser teams in that continent, wont ever pay a coach so much money over so many years without expecting him to show something for it and its silver ware. I mean fuck, if you are not even good enough to win an asian cup in the worst footballing continent of the world, then you seriously are not good for anything and such a guy is collecting his pay checks without even being forced to show something for it and he is still whinning and crying and demanding and threatening...

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
درود بر ***عقاب عزیز،درست حرف دل*** من را زدی.بهترین کار این است که اگر این مردک احمق یعنی*** برانکو سکّان تیم*** را در دست بگیرد من هم بکل تیم*** ملی*** خودمان را کنار میزنم،و نه تنها بازی تیم*** را نگاه نمیکنم،بلکه طرفدار تیم*** قطر و عربستان هم میشوم.واقعا با عرض احترام برای دوستان این سایت و خانواده محترمشان عجب ملت گوسفندی تشریف داریم(اول از خودم شروع می***کنم)آخه پس اون همه افتخار با کیروش کجا رفت،بابا بخدا از ما ملت خرتر و گوسالتر تو عمرم ندیدم،روی همین است که دنیا خارج هم این ملت گوسفند را شناسایی کرد،جنگ ۸ ساله را راه اندازی کرد،تحریم کرد،این همه بدبختی سرمان آورد،خوب میدانید برای چی***،دید که این ملت گاو صبح میگن جاوید مصدق شب میگن جاوید شاه.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I hope not, that would be a disaster, we have seen this movie before. Bronko will get you Bronko results, the guy is just too dam suborn. Even if CQ leaves, they can do better by just getting homie, the assistant who has experience now with Iran. He knows the players, will keep up the system, forgot the lads name. He was able to already ride TM for all of those years and PP because of his connections, like Chinaski pointed out parti bazi in Iran is the perfect place to do that. I seriously say give CQ's assistant a shot, he deserves it, has been with Iran the longest(unless he left somewhere and CQ got a new assistant) so that would be my pick. Too bad in Iran there is a lot of politics that goes on with thins like HC of TM. It would not shock me if he becomes the manager again, even if on a temp basis. Once again, I hope not, Bronko is the definition of mediocre.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Whether the replacement is Branko, Mayeli Kohan or Asghar Taragheh, is irrelevant to the main problem and that is losing CQ! Losing him would be a disaster at this point!

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
درود بر ***عقاب عزیز،درست حرف دل*** من را زدی.بهترین کار این است که اگر این مردک احمق یعنی*** برانکو سکّان تیم*** را در دست بگیرد من هم بکل تیم*** ملی*** خودمان را کنار میزنم،و نه تنها بازی تیم*** را نگاه نمیکنم،بلکه طرفدار تیم*** قطر و عربستان هم میشوم.واقعا با عرض احترام برای دوستان این سایت و خانواده محترمشان عجب ملت گوسفندی تشریف داریم(اول از خودم شروع می***کنم)آخه پس اون همه افتخار با کیروش کجا رفت،بابا بخدا از ما ملت خرتر و گوسالتر تو عمرم ندیدم،روی همین است که دنیا خارج هم این ملت گوسفند را شناسایی کرد،جنگ ۸ ساله را راه اندازی کرد،تحریم کرد،این همه بدبختی سرمان آورد،خوب میدانید برای چی***،دید که این ملت گاو صبح میگن جاوید مصدق شب میگن جاوید شاه.
kasra jan ,whatever happens we won't be able to get rid of the passion and unconditional love that we have all been carrying with us for our team since childhood ,we will always be looking even with the corner of one eye even if we don't really want to ,like keeping an eye on a loved one family member who is in trouble but not approving on what they do ,like most people in their advance stages of life realize their time is limited and best make a most of the time they have left to spend it with things that matter most and stay away from people and events and situations that give them stress or make them sad .

your examples were spot on ,unfortunately in a fire wet and dry burn together and innocent bystanders will suffer together with the guity parties eg.... those goosfands that you mentioned .

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Whether the replacement is Branko, Mayeli Kohan or Asghar Taragheh, is irrelevant to the main problem and that is losing CQ! Losing him would be a disaster at this point!
If it is Mayley Goh-an, I am boycotting Team Melli football, for the first time in my life until he is no longer the manager. You are right by the way however, why are people not talking about CQ's assistants? Hell at this point I would rather take goalkeeping coach Dan Gaspar or assistant coach Omid Namazi. At least they have Team Melli experience and know the players. If they get ranko, Mayle Jakesh or Akgar Taraghleh, our football will be set back by a decade. Look at how much CQ improved this team, especially on defense. At least pick someone who knows the system.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
If it is Mayley Goh-an, I am boycotting Team Melli football, for the first time in my life until he is no longer the manager. You are right by the way however, why are people not talking about CQ's assistants? Hell at this point I would rather take goalkeeping coach Dan Gaspar or assistant coach Omid Namazi. At least they have Team Melli experience and know the players. If they get ranko, Mayle Jakesh or Akgar Taraghleh, our football will be set back by a decade. Look at how much CQ improved this team, especially on defense. At least pick someone who knows the system.
Or how about this guy:

He's been with CQ since the beginning and has learned immensely from him! He's still very inexperienced but if he had an experienced coach as his assistant, why not?