Is Iran really a crappy place to live in ?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Except of war regions, i dont know of a worse place to live in than in IR Iran. I am actually pretty sure, even in syria, if you live in Damascus, you live a better life than in Iran under IR.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Fariborz, this is a brotherly advice: Don't watch dog abuse videos. They have a very long lasting nasty effect. If you have a visual mind (you probably do), you can fall into depression. There's something very special about dogs and once you realize that, your brain cannot digest the scenes of cruelty and abuse directed at them.

As for Iran being a crappy place to live, of course it is. It's technically possible to amass some wealth and go live in a secluded corner away from all the bullshit, but that's not the point of this thread. Generally speaking, living among people in Iran is a "crazy-making" venture and should be avoided if possible.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
unfortunately in Iran Animal abuse is just kind of casual fact of life.

There is "Sex education" class in iran's universities.

maybe it is time to start from childhood and teach people about an animal's right to a dignified life.

remember this not about poverty. i have seen with my own eyes in india people being quite nice to stray dogs

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
IR even if toppled will be in our systems for a few generations.
There is a backward cunt in all humans. Islam gives that cunt an identity and purpose. Parental influences and tribal pressures nurture the cunt into adulthood. Most humans of that region live a life of conflict and duality as their sensible, logical and loving adult self is in an eternal conflict with the cunt living inside them. The ratio of wins for the cunt is abnormally high in the middle-east. You don't see it anywhere else.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I am basically someone who always says first humans then animals but then again respect for animals is always seen in societies where there is respect for humans first. Islam is not fucked up because its ani-animals, islam is fucked up because its first and for most anti-human and when something anti-human becomes religion, then it produces unhumans and subhumans who dont even respect fellow humans let alone animals. So to me this anti-animal behavior is just a side affect of being anti-human by default. This is the disrespect for the life in general that makes these creatures to what they are.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I am basically someone who always says first humans then animals but then again respect for animals is always seen in societies where there is respect for humans first. Islam is not fucked up because its ani-animals, islam is fucked up because its first and for most anti-human and when something anti-human becomes religion, then it produces unhumans and subhumans who dont even respect fellow humans let alone animals. So to me this anti-animal behavior is just a side affect of being anti-human by default. This is the disrespect for the life in general that makes these creatures to what they are.
More than "anti-human", most religions can be described as "anti-self". Buddhism, Christianity and Judaism are all anti-self in many aspects. Islam takes this a step further by applying a dark prejudice of collective sinfulness to all things alive. It's anti-life in some regards as it glorifies/justifies death and ensures the promise of a fantastic 'afterlife' puts a massive and humiliating shadow on life on Earth. Islam's followers are shamed if they even remotely wish to 'love' and 'enjoy' their worldly lives as it will definitely take away from their afterlife.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
as the chinese saying goes: in america life is cheap,razors expensive.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/aurora-s...meeting-one-victim-was-hr-intern-on-first-day

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
There is a backward cunt in all humans. Parental influences and tribal pressures nurture the cunt into adulthood. Most humans of that region live a life of conflict and duality as their sensible, logical and loving adult self is in an eternal conflict with the cunt living inside them. The ratio of wins for the cunt is abnormally high in the middle-east. You don't see it anywhere else.
You hit the nail on the head, Couldn't agree with you more.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
There is a backward cunt in all humans. Islam gives that cunt an identity and purpose. Parental influences and tribal pressures nurture the cunt into adulthood. Most humans of that region live a life of conflict and duality as their sensible, logical and loving adult self is in an eternal conflict with the cunt living inside them. The ratio of wins for the cunt is abnormally high in the middle-east. You don't see it anywhere else.
spot on.