Is Iran really a crappy place to live in ?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
This really bothers me and this is because of the whole "Dogs are kaseef" and you know where this is comng from Bache Tehroom jan, Real Madrid jan and my fellow hamvatans. Is Iran really a crappy place, well mein mutter said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" so I plead the 5th. These clowns don't deserve the love and loyalty of a dog.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
unfortunately in Iran Animal abuse is just kind of casual fact of life.

There is "Sex education" class in iran's universities.

maybe it is time to start from childhood and teach people about an animal's right to a dignified life.

remember this not about poverty. i have seen with my own eyes in india people being quite nice to stray dogs
I think it has started at some places though. In my nephew's kindergarten, occasionally they take the kids to this place with different domestic animals, like cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, etc. and let the kids cuddle with them and pat them on the back. The staff say the purpose is for the kids to learn to like the animals already from this age and to avoid animal abuse.

Unfortunately they don't have this luxury everywhere yet and from the appearance of these people, it looks like they do come from the bushes in Iran.

Last edited: