Is it only me or ...?

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
I did not watch Brazil game. But even by looking at the match pictures, I could not recognize 4 of the TM players. And after looking at ESES and PESPES pics, same thing happened.

Is it only me who does not know some of our players anymore (something I would never have thought to happen)? Is there something wrong with me?

:doh:

Dec 12, 2002
usa
sir alex, welcome back . how could you missed iran'brazil game .btw the player for that game were,
rahamati
heydari- hosainin-nosrati - haj safi .
andu- nekou -pejman nouri .
zoneypour- gholami ,i forgot one .

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
no man, its not you, i stopped watching IPL and TM games all together after last summer, i know you should not mix politics with sport but right now i feel any win (credit) TM gets is a credit for IR and thats the last thing i want at this stage.

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
It's not only you.. It's been years since I closely followed Iran's national team or its club teams..

I've always been a fan of the blues but the other day as I was watching highlights from the derby I couldn't believe that I didn't know that so many players have left and so many have joined.. I mean Mohammadi and Ashoubi now play for EsEs that was news to me.

Last edited: