is it possible khamenie resign tonite ?

Dec 12, 2002
usa
well, the pressure is on, shour ye negehban with leadership of rafsanjoni and some big ayetolah want khamenie resign in order to save joumhouri eslami .the probelm is that khamenie wants his son ( moojteba) will have a key role in leadership and also some loyal top guys of sepahwho want him in power .khamenie will bring up his age and illness for excuse in order to resign. it might happen tonite at friday prayer or it will happen near soon .like i said before his days are numbered .even england stop supporting him .the big fat accounts of his kids were frozen in england .just my two cents

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
well, the pressure is on, shour ye negehban with leadership of rafsanjoni and some big ayetolah want khamenie resign in order to save joumhouri eslami .the probelm is that khamenie wants his son ( moojteba) will have a key role in leadership and also some loyal top guys of sepahwho want him in power .khamenie will bring up his age and illness for excuse in order to resign. it might happen tonite at friday prayer or it will happen near soon .like i said before his days are numbered .even england stop supporting him .the big fat accounts of his kids were frozen in england .just my two cents
Resign? Are you kidding me? These Arabized trash are ready and willing to kill every one of our brothers and sisters, loot the nation, give it away to their dayyos hezi projects, and even sell their own mothers before they give anything up.

The irony is, this piece of shit Ali Geda was one of the assholes taking to the streets and crying crocodile tears when Shah was supposedly doing the same thing.

The only good mullah is a dead one!

JazzedUp

Bench Warmer
Dec 1, 2002
London
If that happens we can all go ice skating since hell will be frozen over. Just a couple of days ago he was saying he would not yield under pressure. He'll be even more ruthless this time in his sermon.

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
well no matter what time it starts, one thing's for sure, he's going to bend over in front of the whole nation and that's when we can all give him a gigantic BILAKH

Dec 12, 2002
usa
well, either wishful thinking or hopeful i am, whatever you want to put it i see that would coming soon or later. any corrupted ,despotic regime would ruin from within. power struggle,greed and money hungry people have put this regime's destiny on line . in so many years sepah has losen its top guys in a airoplane crash or other accidental cases.sepah has become a powerfull faction vs akhounds in recent years.there is mistrust amongst powerfull people of regime . whereas shepah with many lefty idea leans to russians, pretty much you can call them the russo-philo on the other side the top akhounds,pro capitlism feel the threat and danger .i still believe khamenie is in side with akhounds eventhough he might have some loyalist among military people .

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
kinda off topic, but i found this interesting fact that since 1848 only two iranian leaders have died of natural cause in iran. they either had to flee country or where killed

pesech

Ball Boy
May 16, 2009
kinda off topic, but i found this interesting fact that since 1848 only two iranian leaders have died of natural cause in iran. they either had to flee country or where killed
you know, another thing i realize, its sad but kind of true in a way..

good people are the ones that are unlucky, the bad ones get away with alot of shit and survive.

Feb 7, 2009
I don't think so Payan jan ineh az on ke to fekr mikony porou taran, I imagine if I would hear people wishing for my death not that I would resign shortly after I would kill myself for being so much hated by so many people but Akhoonds in general don't feel any shame they are used to exist while hated because they are not normal human like most of us.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
I don't think so Payan jan ineh az on ke to fekr mikony porou taran, I imagine if I would hear people wishing for my death not that I would resign shortly after I would kill myself for being so much hated by so many people but Akhoonds in general don't feel any shame they are used to exist while hated because they are not normal human like most of us.
Po roo is not the word my friend. I would instead use the word "Ghahbeh", as in shameless. As much as I have always defended the Palestinians against the IDF thugs, at least IDF does not import foreigners, at least IDF does not kill its own people.

Then again, the bastards in IRI do not cosnider Iran as home, but rather occupied territory; much like Israelis consider Palestine occupied territory and kill and maim to their heart's content.

buzz

Bench Warmer
May 21, 2003
Ohio
In his Friday's babbling he told the basiji shit heads not show any merci against the protestants, which it is expected from a arab.