Is Pogba highly overrated?

First of all, I don't think Iker did anything wrong and don't believe he should have been treated like that. and what exactly did I call you!You call yourself a die hard fan but you are biased and it is hard to hide it, because Casillas did criticize Madrid about the way Madrid players acted against Barca, so many fans didn't like it, including you. From the neutral point of view, Casillas doesn't deserve that treatment and Madrid fans are Namak Nashnas.
About the scandals, I suggest you study the case before embarrassing yourself, I have talked about it many times, Juve was in fault of some wrong doings but there were not any hard evidence for match fixing. Juve was in fault of wrongdoing as much as the rest of the league especially Inter Milan, however, Juve only got punished for it based on no hard evidence, in fact in Moggi trial, more wrongdoings were exposed by Moratti and Inter but never were relegated to Serie B and never got stripped from the fake scudetto which they have snatched from Juve. What I say is based on documents and evidence, so how can I be Biased, these are well-known controversies in Italy. I have also criticized Ibra many times during his spell at Juve, so what!? does this make you unbiased?
Here you go again. Juve was not mostly at fault and yes I have studied it a few times Mr Seria A expert ....how can juve be not at fault when it was initiated by moggi's phone conversation with some Italian officials . You are one pathetic fan my friend. Like the other thread I see no point to continue this discussion . You never admit to anything And yes please show me where it says juve was not at fault, so I know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Here you go again. Juve was not mostly at fault and yes I have studied it a few times Mr Seria A expert ....how can juve be not at fault when it was initiated by moggi's phone conversation with some Italian officials . You are one pathetic fan my friend. Like the other thread I see no point to continue this discussion . You never admit to anything And yes please show me where it says juve was not at fault, so I know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What is pathetic is you buddy who comment on things which you are clueless about! What is pathetic is treating Casillas like that. What is pathetic is that everytime Kam Miaree Mesleh Ann Ghar Mikoni. You never able to handle any arguement because you finish them by saying everyone else is biased so continuing the conversation is pointless, in other word kam ovordi!
Again there was not any evidance against Juve in mach fixing, conversations between Moggi and referees were very normal that also occured between many other clubs includin Moratti and Inter but Moggi was only accused of match fixing which never was proved in any of the courts and all of his trials, he actually beat three of his trials and one still is ongoing in Naples revealing tons of phone conservation between Moratti and Inter, as the matter of fact read this two articles for the start...
http://www.italianfootballdaily.com/calciopoli-nine-years-later/
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/ed...oli-evidence-that-shows-luciano-moggi-is-the-

What is pathetic is you buddy who comment on things which you are clueless about! What is pathetic is treating Casillas like that. What is pathetic is that everytime Kam Miaree Mesleh Ann Ghar Mikoni. You never able to handle any arguement because you finish them by saying everyone else is biased so continuing the conversation is pointless, in other word kam ovordi!
Again there was not any evidance against Juve in mach fixing, conversations between Moggi and referees were very normal that also occured between many other clubs includin Moratti and Inter but Moggi was only accused of match fixing which never was proved in any of the courts and all of his trials, he actually beat three of his trials and one still is ongoing in Naples revealing tons of phone conservation between Moratti and Inter, as the matter of fact read this two articles for the start...
http://www.italianfootballdaily.com/calciopoli-nine-years-later/
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/ed...oli-evidence-that-shows-luciano-moggi-is-the-
Ann ghiafe goh to ke sareto kardi to koone serie A . I have a list of douchebags italian ann gigolo like you ke to ham ye gohi mesls ona hasti ...
Ahmagh inghadr harfet maskharast ke khodetam nemifahmi . Two courts already refused juve appeal ... kose sher nago inghadr . Juve is the most dusgistung team in europe signed and sealed

Adding to ignore list . The best isp feature to ignore idiots clueless like you ...
Adios

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Ann ghiafe goh to ke sareto kardi to koone serie A . I have a list of douchebags italian ann gigolo like you ke to ham ye gohi mesls ona hasti ...
Ahmagh inghadr harfet maskharast ke khodetam nemifahmi . Two courts already refused juve appeal ... kose sher nago inghadr . Juve is the most dusgistung team in europe signed and sealed

Adding to ignore list . The best isp feature to ignore idiots clueless like you ...
Adios

Hahaha, I smell someone burning! boro amoo ba teellehat bazi kon, you should think twice before calling me a pathetic, then you got what you deserve to be called what you really are "ANN". You are probably worse than most five years old, az senosalet khejalat bekesh. List thousands douche bag from SerieA I can list millions, what does this has to do with anything, with the fact that "dari misoozy" because Madrid is the hub of douche bags and garbage fans. Juve is disgusting, I know! not as disgusting as Los Blanco and General franco. Man ke midoonam to az Italia va Juve badet miad, lazem be in kososher bazeeya nist, if that is not bias then I don't know what is! I always thought many things that many have been saying about you wasn't true, but now I see they were right and how childish you are! Add me to the ignore list, be tokhme chapeh aghaye Banisadr! Hala boro gomshoh!

Last edited:

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Two courts already refused juve appeal
This right here just shows how ignorant you are! because you didn't even read any of those articles otherwise you would have found your answer. this is not what I only say but many Italian journalists and many lawyers, so i guess they are saying koso Sher!

Nov 29, 2002
I think if one reaches a stage that their name on a common social media site features their favourite football club, then you've got to say - is a bunch of overpaid guys kicking a pig's bladder (however nicely) around some grass really that important in life?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Watching him many times in Juve, I got to say he is a very influential player. Now time will show how great he is but I really like him.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
so why not open a thread for each over-rated players: Hazard, Kroos, Costa, Rooney, and ....

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
melat o olama khodeshoono jer dadan to answer this 'to be or not to be' question...

BT comes and saves the day....:monk1::monk1::monk1::monk1::monk1:
Yes, very reliable as a guy barely watch any SerieA games and hate Italian football.
[video]https://youtu.be/kjmvcousUPg[/video]

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
so why not open a thread for each over-rated players: Hazard, Kroos, Costa, Rooney, and ....
Because his is worth 120million and most people only watch Pogba in the Euro and are unaware of his games in Juventus, beside Serie A, he has also had many great games in CL and was one of the reasons Juve reached the CL final two seasons ago. He has two back to back double as a 23 years old, he is rewriting history in Juve jersey.

Is he good ? Yes. Is he proved ? Not fully. He can stay at juve and win 20 more league titles , so what ? Lucas mora won 7 titles with psg and he is 22 . Is he worth 120 mil ?

And kroos overrated ??? Oh boy .. did u even check his trophies and stats ? The guy already got 2 cl and 1 WC under his belt ...And no he is not worth 120 mil neither

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Is he good ? Yes. Is he proved ? Not fully. He can stay at juve and win 20 more league titles , so what ? Lucas mora won 7 titles with psg and he is 22 . Is he worth 120 mil ?

And kroos overrated ??? Oh boy .. did u even check his trophies and stats ? And no he is not worth 120 mil neither

While I understand you think Serie A is nothing, it is still the top 5 league in the world. You can argue that it is not as good as EPL and LA Liga but then it is somewhere after that. So winning Serie A is not as easy as you think.

The way you have to say if a player is worth it not should be based on his average contribution during the whole season. Pogba is one of the players that contributes immensely every game and he can change the outcome of the game. This is both for Serie A and CL. And yes he hasn't proved himself but then if he was 35 then no need for discussion because his career would have been the indication of his success.

So you can't argue the talent and desire to success are there, and I think that is the key point.

While I understand you think Serie A is nothing, it is still the top 5 league in the world. You can argue that it is not as good as EPL and LA Liga but then it is somewhere after that. So winning Serie A is not as easy as you think.

The way you have to say if a player is worth it not should be based on his average contribution during the whole season. Pogba is one of the players that contributes immensely every game and he can change the outcome of the game. This is both for Serie A and CL. And yes he hasn't proved himself but then if he was 35 then no need for discussion because his career would have been the indication of his success.

So you can't argue the talent and desire to success are there, and I think that is the key point.
Serie A is a very technical league. They have been hit with some major economy crisis in recent years which resulted empty or half empty stadiums which ended with a poor run in europe but this does not take away their greatness in the history of the game. When the like of AC and Inter or even firentina were ruling europe the likes of spain and other england were struggling like shit. So dont get carried away with some member baseless BS. They are here to troll. Now regarding the value of a player yes even if pogba plays in barca or madrid I say the same. You need to prove your greatness by STAMPING YOUR NAME on the game and that is by conquering team and individual trophies. Listen pelle is making €17 Mila year with a chinese team in china . Is he worth 17 Mil a year ?

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Serie A is a very technical league.
Serie A has always primarily been a tactical league rather than a technical league. Italians win by executing a plan, by understanding a system and the tactics. The average italian player is technically not as gifted as likes of the spaniards and germans but they are brought up paying attention to tactical details and thats always been their advantage against other teams.

Serie A has always primarily been a tactical league rather than a technical league. Italians win by executing a plan, by understanding a system and the tactics. The average italian player is technically not as gifted as likes of the spaniards and germans but they are brought up paying attention to tactical details and thats always been their advantage against other teams.
Tactical it is and I believe the godfather ( conte ) assembled a very very good team for euro and all they missed was a poacher . He made me to keep an eye on chelsea this season and I mean it .

Last edited: