Is Pogba highly overrated?

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Lets hope he can deliver. We can't play him in defensive Midfielder role. I hope Jose plays him in more attacking role..

Lets hope he can deliver. We can't play him in defensive Midfielder role. I hope Jose plays him in more attacking role..

I believe Jose and ManU paid $$$$$ for him so he can play in a box to box role. He will share that duty with Carrick of course. Now jose has 8 players in Attacking department. the only loser wil be Rashford who has to wait for Ibra's era be over

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
He should have stayed at Juve for one more year at least, but again that massive wage is tempting. Let's see if he can still develop at United but I still believe Juve was a perfect club for him and he would have developed there much better. Pogba is never an overrated player, he is one of the greatest!

Nobody's worth that much money. They are football players at the end of the day. This is sick.
Pogba has not been developed in the area he needed an improvement in the last two years according to some of the best expert Around the game .

The Price tag should not fool anyone , he can go either way with ManU but if he fails then he will worth a penny like Balotell ( financial wise )

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Pogba has not been developed in the area he needed an improvement in the last two years according to some of the best expert Around the game .

The Price tag should not fool anyone , he can go either way with ManU but if he fails then he will worth a penny like Balotell ( financial wise )
Yes he hasn't developed in departments he needed improvement, he has become one of the best midfielders in the world in the last two years, those experts are not even worth a penny. The price tag is just a viewpoint everyone talks about, but football wise he is a great asset and a player he can benefit the team in many aspects. There is no player at his age as strong , as technical, and there is no player at his age with the vision he possesses. It sucks that he left, but again the club made a great profit from him and I'm sure Marotta can find more new young talents for the team without spending much, something he has been doing for years now.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Well, after watching his first performance in the game, I have to say he will own the EPL for many years to come, he is anything but an overrated player! Magnificent performance by him. United is looking very good and Ibra is on the roll.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Well, after watching his first performance in the game, I have to say he will own the EPL for many years to come, he is anything but an overrated player! Magnificent performance by him. United is looking very good and Ibra is on the roll.
He was very good today, but I think its tooooo soon to say he is going to own EPL, wait until United plays against some bigger teams.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
He was very good today, but I think its tooooo soon to say he is going to own EPL, wait until United plays against some bigger teams.
When he plays like that, it is very difficult to stop him. The reason I say he will own EPL is because he has much more space than SerieA and less defending to do. He never had these much freedome, not even against Frosinone. He will be the best player of the league, I can smell it!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
[video=youtube;5Jfn-U6EGzU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jfn-U6EGzU[/video]

he does cool commercials with Stormzy though :westi::dance3: