Is quantity all that matters??

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Because the "quality" amongst these pro IRI supporters really doesnt seem to be very high:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9buYP8a8yQ&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- ‫اراذل Ùˆ اوباش حامی خامنه ای -22بهمن‬‎[/ame]

Now you tell me, who is the ARAZEL E OBASH??!!

Last edited:

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
14 million out of the 70 cannot even read or write.

are you suprised?

If this raises a question in your mind watch some old clips from demos during the 79 circus. You wanna see igonrance in motion you will be rewarded.
lol, no of course Im not surprised the least but what I find funny about this video is that THESE are the ones calling US arazele obash. You cant get more irony than that

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
We all can agree that in general, uneducated and ignorant people can be manipulated easily. One of the biggest challenges for our future government will be to educate the masses so the future generation of Iranians cannot be deceived or bought/ influenced easily with money and all you can drink/eat free juice and sandwiches to beat their fellow citizens!!!

JazzedUp

Bench Warmer
Dec 1, 2002
London
I saw this the other day. Ah the irony! Sorry but I had a good chuckle but kinda scary and makes me wonder are we actually ready for a democratic society?

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
We all can agree that in general, uneducated and ignorant people can be manipulated easily. One of the biggest challenges for our future government will be to educate the masses so the future generation of Iranians cannot be deceived or bought/ influenced easily with money and all you can drink/eat free juice and sandwiches to beat their fellow citizens!!!
word of wisdom from Artavile jan again! perfectly put ostad!:)

I saw this the other day. Ah the irony! Sorry but I had a good chuckle but kinda scary and makes me wonder are we actually ready for a democratic society?
yes we are..well kind of, well ok we have to start from somewhere, no?!lol ;)

The thing is, we cant deprive ourselves from process of democratization, for likes of few or some ignorant, uneducated people. bc there are always ignorant, uneducated ppl everywhere in every country..I mean wasnt it 2 weeks ago that there was a "Tea Party" Gathering in Tennessee, USA when Palin went for its speech, which basically its group is so racist, they just make fun of "Obama's accent/immigration status,etc"..

I guess in this yr's Iran Election, our ppl proved(and voted for change) that "majority" of them are ready for a democratic society. and glad their movement is still going on..and I guess its too pitty if our ppl give up on their movement bc of minority of Sepahi or khodforush Sandisi crowd like the above video!!:cool: :)

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Unfortunately today's democracy says one man - one vote.
I wonder if it could be improved - without crossing into basic human rights - all have equal rights. Here is a key point: All have equal rights - but all are not equal. Society must provide equal opportunities for all - but how people use the opportunity is what makes them different.
Now here is the key question:
Can we give someone like BT 1 vote and give the idiot on the clip 1 vote two? How about one with a high school diploma 1.5 vote - with college degree 2 votes? Also - everyone over 40 - 0.5 extra vote.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Now here is the key question:
Can we give someone like BT 1 vote and give the idiot on the clip 1 vote two? How about one with a high school diploma 1.5 vote - with college degree 2 votes? Also - everyone over 40 - 0.5 extra vote.
If used properly, it would be a really good system. Unfortunately this would not work in most dictator countries as the system would be abused to extreme levels.

In Iran for example, if a normal person gets 1 vote, a college degree 2 votes, then a basiji would probably get 300 votes or something (not that they already dont)