Is this Keyrush or whatever his name?, Still TM coach??

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
One word! Eftezaah! ( I wished I had farsi fonts here),,,,
Agha if this guy is still our coach then khaak tu sar-e IFF e nahs e najess!
I thought after losing to Argentina 1-0 in previous WC, a game which we should have won 3-0 easily, they surely get rid of this guy.

he is a defensive idiot. like that guy b4 him. Nothing but disaster (so afraid of losing 6-0, winds up losing 3-0 whats the diff.?) Our team Sucks they players SUCK they can shoot in an empty goal from 6 meters there is No Offense and has not been since Daie;s time,,,
they cant shoot a free kick. Nor they can hit a header ... TM is in a high school level/ Do they practice Anything? any thing at all?

I was watching some old videos like victory (so called) over morocco and we didn't even score . they scored an own-goal!
Japan beat the shi* out of us 3-0 and Qatar scored 3 vs Japan! KHaak Aalam...
In a country ran over by bunch of low life bastards** cant expect nothing good. TM is the last....
This is why I quit football. I am POed... In other countries football has become too damn commercial and fake too. but at least some players know how to kick the ball...

**I mean, it is 1 thing that they don't know who their fathers are but when their mothers don't even know... then you have a Republic!
een zena zadeh ha deliberately bring us down , in everything ....khaak tu sar-e mardom-e bi orzeh...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LOL the king of ISP is back. :)

How are you Meyti jan? Long time no see....How have you been?

Meyti jan what has happened to you man? Once up on a time we got the football news from you. Now you don't even know who the coach is? They have replaced CQ with a worse coach (Marc Wilmots). Well, he's had 3 games so far so too early to judge but it doesn't look good.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
[QUOTE="Sly, post: 1222992, member: 60"]LOL the king of ISP is back. :)

How are you Meyti jan? Long time no see....How have you been?

Meyti jan what has happened to you man? Once up on a time we got the football news from you. Now you don't even know who the coach is? They have replaced CQ with a worse coach (Marc Wilmots). Well, he's had 3 games so far so too early to judge but it doesn't look good.[/QUOTE]

Sly jaan, Thanks. Ghorbaanat...you're that man!
I wanted to tell the members here I've been in jail and 9 years in prison to scare the hell out of them ;) but I couldn't lie.
I was travelling a lot and worked overseas for a while and just lost contact and interest.
I mean all the dirty deals and fight over money all over the world football isn't football any more! (Yeah BT, the dumb bastards ruined this one too)!

finally few years ago I went to Iran after 33 years and even hated it more. It makes me sad to see my country and people becoming like that and being stupid and self-destructive and I cant do a damn thing about it. So I got into a fight with lebas shakhsi (plain clothes) idiots a few times... I said why do you want to search ppl? why not us searching you? blah blah.... Those damn Israeli agents... they are all over Iran. (and they heard me, even in airport on d way back when they asked for money (khorooji, I cursed aloud at the money grabbing bastard zews)).
anyway...

Some ppl like Carlos Cueiroz (CQ) and I love him as a person and a gentleman too (esp. love his picture in front of Kourosh's tomb. it's so cool) but I just didn't like his coaching style. Too defensive. That is why we lost so many games that we should've won.
He was a good chess player as some may say but even in those games that we won under him we should have scored a lot more goals. He reminded me of Branko , too conservative ... you cant do that just to save face! You have to take chances!

He was too afraid that we would lose to that weak Argentina with terrible defense and keeper like 8 to 0?! so he pulled everyone back and it turned out to be a disaster for the team melli.
Gouchi (Reza) missed 2 or 3 great chances because he was Alone! No one to finish/grab the rebounds and no one else there to score!

Anyway Aziz I think this new coach Wilmots has already gone? I heard after the conspiracy (ooh some ppl are gonna jump, shake and quiver by this word I know)... in Iraq and TM losing, he said he cant control his team while others do, and left. Good for him!
These idiots deserve it.

I still regret losing Ivic' (or even Viera).
I know Ivich used to give our team hard practices and used Heavy and Big Balls (it works great just like putting heavy weight around the ankles and after while when you take them off you feel like flying...) ...that is what we always need, to train the players. That is why the 98 team could run so fast for 2 hours with no problems.
If we had more experience we would have beaten Yugoslavia by 2 or 3 goals....and would have scored at least 2 against Germany.

In any case, I want a coach that does the same as Ivic and Teaches the players how play (not just the idea) and to train their body and Practice shooting, heading, passing, running etc. etc. (and penalty kicks dammit)!

i.e. This is how Beckham became the Master of free kicks! He used to put a line of players made out of cardboard or wood on the field and practiced shooting for hours and hours ... We have nothing less than those great players. We lack practice, stamina, watching the diets and more and more practices and exercises, weight training plus a lot of friendly Games with good teams.

Anyway I should have sent you a voice msg instead.... lol sorry for the long post.
in any case, I hate this new TM. It's not even team melli (TM) anymore but team dolati (TD)!...eeikh....
They are No good. and do not deserve to wear such numbers as 1 or 7 or 10 or 11 etc.... They need to start from number 27 and up!

Regards;

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
BTW Sorry for late reply. My desktop MSi all in 1 PC all of the sudden turns completely Off as soon as it hit the Windows logon screen. Sometimes as soon as I log in!? I cant figure it out...
I ran chkdsk /f or something and it booted up ok this time but I bet it'll do that again next time!
Has anyone had problem with windows update lately? Oh I am using windows7 coz I like it a lot better than 10 My laptop has win10 but I never touch it anymore.
Thanks!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Salam Meyti jan...

wow...what a story. So you went back to Iran! Are you back now or is it just temporary?

Gotta be careful with lebas shakhsis. :D What are your experiences from Iran in general?

Meyti jan, I hated CQ's defensive style as well but at least with him we had no problems with Arab teams anymore. We beat them easily most f the times. Going to the WC was also a peace of cake. No ifs or buts with it. Now with Wilmots, we have ended up with the usual, nerve wracking ifs or buts much sooner than before CQ.

About your pc...have no clue what may be wrong with it. Maybe you have to take it to the store? Windows 10 works fine for me. Actually I like it much better than all other previous versions. You should give it a chance for a while. You will like it.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Sly jaan.
Thank you...
I went to Iran 3 times and each time stayed 2 months ... it was ok except the circumstance were very cappy and upsetting to me.
It hurts when I know what is going on in Iran but can't say a damn thing about it even in America the supposed land of freedom...(shishaki). ..and these idiots around here who are the foot soldiers of the same gang of intl. bastardery lol.....but I look at things or computer systems or machinery any where and I immediately know what's going on Like I told the Saudi idiot in Jedda airport that I knew his terminal was wired directly to tel aviv...

Let's just say Iran's been taken over by the same gang of international thugs who always do 3 thing. Murder, Rob and Corrupt.
These bastards have even stolen many of the Zarihs from our holy shrines bcs they are masterpieces of Safavi era which can never be copied or duplicated.
The museums are robbed too and fakes replaced the real.
All our Nat. Treasures been robbed...

And all the stupid ppl care about, is owning some plastic or electronic junk/trash from Korea or China!!?
Stupidity really hurts me so I got out.
I'M back in USA now.

Anyway I did like Keyrush or as I called him Jose Quevro lol ;) !?
You're right about all those things and the little Arab teams which used to be 1 of Iran's States at one point in time.

Anyway I didn't like his treatment of Ali Karim either...
Later I found out why.
Maybe I'll post another thread for Ali KarimI the magician ...and why I worry about him.

Thank you so much for remembering me Ali jaan. I appreciate it for a very long time. :)
Best Regards

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sly jaan.
Like I told the Saudi idiot in Jedda airport that I knew his terminal was wired directly to tel aviv...
What?!! LOOOL

Meyti jan, of course I remember you. Who could forget the king of ISP? Shoma ma ra yadetoon rafte vali ma shoma ra be yad darim. :D Anyways, it's very nice you are back.

As for Iran, yes everyone is trying to get out. It's become a rat hole no one wants to live in. As for me, I go for a visit every now and then and everyone tells me don't even think about coming back. Stay where you are. :D