Is U.S. being unfairly criticized over spying..etc?

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
So an American citizen taking the secrets of his country and give it the enemies of his country to slap his country better is not misguided?
It seems like you are very disconnected of what is happening on this issue or you have been watching too much of CNN. What part of his information aided the enemy? what he said clearly was toward American citizens to wake up to this NSA surveillance. He could easily have sold military classified documents to the enemy, but he didn't. What part of what he said was aiding enemy in any means? who ever the enemy is they knew about this surveillance, there is nothing he said that could have aided them in any form. Plus the way US government acts it seems like the only enemy is the PEOPLE.

If you think all the he possessed was revealed the Guardian, you are mistaken.
OK, few other Chinese and Brazilian newspaper which revealed about NSA surveillance on Chinese and Brazilian people and businesses. Are Chinese and Brazilian people are American enemy too? apparently YES.

If that was the case why then the Russian told him to stop leaking information then?
It seems like you are not aware how the international politics work! It was at the same time US-Russian talks over Syria and Nuclear warheads which are very sensitive negotiations. Putin didn't want this issue distract them from these talks. However Russia denied to give Snowden to US nor they stop him traveling.

again, since when the Chinese public opinion mattered to the Chinese? If he knew this why did he go there in the first place.
It matters when there were massive protests and solidarity all around China on this issue. You really think Chinese government wants to go against most of his public opinion on this issue when actually what Snowden revealed was about NSA wrong doing not Chinese government. China has been brutal on her critiques, but when it comes to this topic which actually revealed NSA spying on Chinese citizens then it was very very different and would have angered majority of Chinese people if China extradited him to US. It just wasn't worth it for China to do this to please US while Snowden actually gave China proof about American cyber attack on China while American were crying over Chinese cyber attack on America. In another hand China didn't really want to deal with him since China-US talks were at a very sensitive point.

Really, how do you know? They got what they wanted from him and kicked him in the morning.
Simple, He left Hong Kong which tells you he didn't want to stay because he felt uncomfortable about Chinese government might have extradited him. He also took his asylum request back from Russia when Putin said "If Snowden wants to stay he must stop leaking info." So yes he doesn't want to stay in those countries, he is probably headed somewhere in South America !

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2003
It seems like you are very disconnected of what is happening on this issue or you have been watching too much of CNN.
It seems like you are not aware how the international politics work!
Sorry dude, I did not know Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brzezinski were your students.
It matters when there were massive protests and solidarity all around China on this issue
Again, I did not know that. Not everybody has direct access to sources of news and information as you have. I did not know the Chinese people cared about this matter, and the fact Chinese government allowed any protests.
he is probably headed somewhere in South America !
Now that is a revelation!

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
All US data voice etc Communications go thru 2 israeli companies inside israel. they are the ones who also prepare the bills for US Co's and customers so they know everything. I am sure the same damn companies doing business in EU and Mid East. etc. In fact you have to be an idiot not to see the security arrangements at any airport around the globe being the same in brand of equuipment and the same company provider

does it click or should i go pull Fox/Sky News files? They took this 1 file/transcript to this 1 report by Bret Hume and?? (reporter Carl?forgot his name) off their sites the 2nd day but I got a copy at some place? god knows where tho?

the govts can do anything to each other it is all BS cuz they are all owned and operated by the same damn sons of b&^%#es.
it is the govs who spy on us the citizens which we must be concerned of

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Fox News USA.
Reported by Bret Hume and Carl Cameron
google bret hume and carl cameron and you will see a ton of links about israeli spying in USA such as this:
http://rense.com/general31/fnews.htm
some of these sites may have downplay the issue but I saw the original and have a copy of that video some place...
Both The video and transcript of it was taken OFF Fox site immediately and I dont know how this even got reported.
The report clearly showed that Israel spied on La police and tipped off the drug dealers so you know the drugs coming from Israel into USA.

Last edited:

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
I remember a high U.S. official ( a senator or alike) during the 1st hrs or the day of Snowden case said that Snowden has some very highly sensitive data that could really damage U.S. interests and he has to be stopped or arraigned at whatever cost.

It seems the data was so important that Putin ( a wise man) said what he did reg. Snowden...he's got something that nobody even dares to fly him over to asylum bcuz they are almost sure U.S. will intercept the flight..

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Fox News USA.
Reported by Bret Hume and Carl Cameron
google bret hume and carl cameron and you will see a ton of links about israeli spying in USA such as this:
http://rense.com/general31/fnews.htm
some of these sites may have downplay the issue but I saw the original and have a copy of that video some place...
Both The video and transcript of it was taken OFF Fox site immediately and I dont know how this even got reported.
The report clearly showed that Israel spied on La police and tipped off the drug dealers so you know the drugs coming from Israel into USA.
You said, "All US data voice etc Communications go thru 2 israeli companies inside israel." Israel spying in America is proof?

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
watch this especially after 5 min into itl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=Y4nowgeHxQQ
fox footage starts at 6+ min

this is not the complete video
i cant find that any more but go to this page
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/WTC_STF.htm
and use your edit menu to find Carl

the 1st paragraph with carl in it says they took it off fox
the 2nd par says
Israeli companies such as Comverse and Amdocs have the capability to tap American telephones

but in video the reporter went to heads of fbi atf n immigration and asked them they all confirmed but off camera,,,he showed tons of print outs of who calls who where n when n the numbers even the pagers n faxes

btw try to send a fax to iran n see what happens!

Last edited:

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
You said, "All US data voice etc Communications go thru 2 Israeli companies inside Israel." Israel spying in America is proof?
There is no proof about that, however most of these software and technologies on this issue came from Israel. Israel has been doing their own surveillance for years now, NSA with its private contractors spent huge money on Israel to get these spying software and technologies. In many ways UK and Israel taught Americans in spying and this goes all the way back to cold war. However I need to see some hard proof to believe Israeli officials are spying on Americans but I wouldn't be surprise if it is true.
I think it doesn't matter who is spying the fact that we are under surveillance is very sad !

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
aziz jaan for several years now I cannot send a fax to Iran because I think/assume they intercept the faxes and try to read or monitor them ( I know few phones which are being monitored too you can hear the click and then poor sound quality as if someone picked up an extension).
There will be parts missing from my faxes for instance the first paragraph to the 1st page or the last few lines of the 2nd page and so forth and so on...never gets there (so the last time after several tries, I faxed the letter upside down (so they could see the beginnings of it)!

This has nothing to do with the fax machines on either side, several people from all over the world have been having the same problem!
One damn letter (forms) took me several days to send and I had to keep sending different pages because they could not receive them and that 1 letter cost me over $36 dollars on my phone bill! (because I used our damned AT&T land line (telephone line) because I was thinking that maybe these voice over IP lines have problem with faxes which now I know is not true but thought maybe in Iran they cant handle VoIP data! so then ATT idiots ripped me off and charged me over 36 dollars for few pages of faxes. (and then I found out they didnt receive the whole thing)

If you read the transcript or see that video carefully they talk about this super computer monitoring all communications around the world!
It has been programmed to set a flag on specific words like Allah or Iran or terrorist etc. and then their agents read those messages. It sounds like fiction but it is true. I know this lady who worked for fbi as translator then quit her job and blew the whistle on govt's dirty work (I guess she had a conscious)...what it all mounts to is the fact that the zionist jews own this world and own us and we are just their slaves and I am not exaggerating (but the truth is lot harsher than I think/know) , they follow this man-made self-serving so-called religion that tells them that all humanity are like animals and are unclean except for the jews it also tells them that if a non jew had fallen in a well, it is forbidden for a jew to rescue him/her. all non jews camels and some other animals (like horses or donkeys?) are considered najjes or unclean so they can murder rape or rob us freely with no hesitation or considerations, to them we are bunch of dirty animals ...

I get angry at people who are unwilling to rid themselves from unjust tyranny and actually enjoy this current system and the status quo and are afraid to death of change. They have been programmed to think that if these tyrants and bastards go away or fall from power then we the people cannot make it without them. They think we cannot handle our own affairs!
At least this is what I think/feel...
Every time I say something they come and ridicule me as if I was mad to say outlandish things if they were not true.
Yes friends, the truth is hell of a lot stranger than fiction!
I could write a book (maybe several volumes) about these dirty SOBs, and tell the people all the tricks they use on us. One example is that they mess up and crash the economy (like they did in Iran before WWI and WWII by buying the grains from our farmers and paying 2 or 3 times as much so they all sold) and then create a big famine in which millions starved to death (bcs the bastards policy was that Iran or other countries should not be in a position to take sides during the world war) in other word they knew they were wrong and evil but didnt want the other nations interfere with their evil plans.
Then when a nation is poor and hungry they will do anything to get their hands on some of that jew money (they print it) and that is how the family break up the women become prostitutes and all sorts of criminals . drugs, booze and shi* take over!
This is exactly what they did in America. American people were very religious and had high standards of family values...heh look at them now and sometimes watch the movies from 1920s 30s and 40s and see what the message is in all those movies (tell women to be sluts (watch 'we are into money' movie starring Ginger Rogers) and sleep around and sell yourself for money, men to do any crimes to get rich quick, drink alcohol cuz it is remedy for everything and the children to be rude to parents be a rebel to any authority especially parents and teachers.... and a whole lot of other evil things!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Obama has now cancelled a meeting with Putin. How retarded and childish is that? While Obama is throwing his toys out of the pram, he should remember that he represents an entire nation.

I really like this guy less and less with everything he does.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Obama has now cancelled a meeting with Putin. How retarded and childish is that? While Obama is throwing his toys out of the pram, he should remember that he represents an entire nation.

I really like this guy less and less with everything he does.
I heard the opposite...couple of hrs ago about Obama indeed meeting Putin....has it changed?