islam & quran or ghoran or whatever you would like to call it !!!

The goal should be to create a country where anyone can have their religion without affecting others. I dont care if people's gods are sheeps or fire, or statues or themselves.

Iranians not respecting each other, telling each others how to live their lives, etc.. is that affect of Iranian society of a muslim country? Or is it just the effect of people of that part of the world?

Question is whether it is possible in a muslim country to be self-expressed and not get a harsh treatement?
Dear lord

Here ZE is just quoting a part of Koran, he is not using any insulting words. I agree with you that the best thing is to respect other peoples' beliefs, but that does not mean that we should not point out what we believe are shortcomings or a mistakes of an idea. The rest is for the people to choose as they like as long as they give others the same right to choose and express themselves.

Feb 22, 2005
There are fundamentalists in every country. Tea party and right wing christians, tea party in the US, and fundamentalist jews in Israel, US and Canada. But a good question is whether it is just that the muslim countries are just centuries behind and going through their witch hunt period or that due to what you mention here, Muhamad's Islamic philosophy wanting control over all aspects of one's life.

Basically not. Sure there are some moslem countries that are not as harsh as some other countries but aslong as the majority of those societies are moslems, you actually always have to fear the extremistic part of Islam to strike back to gain power and win the upper hand again because as i said, Islam is not and doesnt consider itself as just a religion. Islam wants to rule a society, Islam is politics aswell, it wants to make people think and live the way Islam wants it to be. Is the country too open to other ways of life, to different ways of living and thinking, real moslems always feel offended, they feel like their book and religion is getting undermined so they become radical very fast. Look at Turkey. On paper its a secular democracy, but under the table the number of extremist moslems is growing fast, the number of women that wear chador o roosari is growing fast, they are already fed up with that kind of democracy that brought naked tourists to their coasts (although they are benefiting from them financially), in their opinion Turkey is way to open, way to liberal, way to european (which is not the case but tell it to a radical moslem)...

Pull the pro-secular army out of Turkey and that country would be one of the worst kinds of islamic republics in the region within 20 years. Islam and moslems, earlier or sooner feel offended by Democracy, secular thoughts, freedom of speach...

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
obviously for it's own time, this was revolutionary, before Islam they used to cut off your balls, but after they only cut off your hands.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
ghoran like the other two semitic books is a collection of KOS O SHER that is only useful for demented and degenerated minds of backwards fucked up people.
I like it how you don't beat around the bush, and say it how you see it. I think Jahanam will be a good place because all the fun people will be there.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Most (if not all) of Ghor'an is left for interpretation by an "authorized" person.

I
This is the best part of it all.

One day we are told a certain issue/law is not Islamic since it is not directly in Quran.

Next Day, we are told it is left for interpretation.

At the end of the day which one is it ? Who is the authorized person ?

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
ضد انقلاب جان.
نه فقط شما میری جهنم بلکه با این افکار منحرف بقیه را هم با خودت میبری. مگر نمیبینی در کشور های اسلامی همه به کار هم کار دارند? خوب این دلیل داره جان برادر!
من هم وظیفه اسلامی خودم میدونم که به زور عقیده خودم رو به شما و دیگر گمراه شده گان تحمیل کنم.
جهنم کجاست؟ همه با هم میریم بهشت. نفری ۷۲ ویرجین در انتظار ما هستند.

:D

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
I like it how you don't beat around the bush, and say it how you see it. I think Jahanam will be a good place because all the fun people will be there.
What is jahanam but an invention of a crooked mind of Jewish usurpers to scare people in the arabian peninsula.

Also, Sasanid mobeds (akhounds), put the fear of jahanam in the heart of the people so they donate more to temples and fill their pockets. This percipitated to Christianity and Islam.

Dante taking a walk with virgil in the nine circles of hell, what an overworking imagination those people had. I guess with lack of TV, internet and toilet paper, they had to do something with their time.

What a redicilous idea...

Jahanam is on earth when you go on a date with a girl that has sent you pictures that are five years old and once she shows up she is 250 lbs.
Jahanam is Man united losing to Chelsea.
Jahanam is Spain wining another competition.

there is the real jahanam.

May 12, 2007
I know many moselms who lives all their lives without even irritating a morche but the political Islam has to be banned for ever. Islam itself dose
not teach you anything usefull. History rarely remember any Islamist scientist. Most of those people who follow Islam do not know what they
follow.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
What is jahanam but an invention of a crooked mind of Jewish usurpers to scare people in the arabian peninsula.
I kind of rermember from some Arabic or DINI teacher that JAHANNAM is originally a Persian invention and used to be GAHANNAM. It had made its way into Hebrew and then Arabic long before Islam, apparently.

Jahanam is on earth when you go on a date with a girl that has sent you pictures that are five years old and once she shows up she is 250 lbs.

LOOOOOOOL

Oct 18, 2002
I kind of rermember from some Arabic or DINI teacher that JAHANNAM is originally a Persian invention and used to be GAHANNAM. It had made its way into Hebrew and then Arabic long before Islam, apparently.
There are two common concepts between Zoroastrianism and Judaism: Heaven/Hell, and the Messiah. Both innovative at that time and did not exist in previous religions.

The main question is that which one got it from the other. Personally I think Judaism preceded Zoroastrianism. I don't buy the claims that Zoroastrianism is 6000 years old. Most likely it was a religion created between 600BC and 1000BC and influenced by Jewish ideas in Judea and Babylonia.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
What a redicilous idea...

LOL. I like this game.

Jahannam is the interfering loud mouthed mother-in-law.

Jahannam is the rebelious wife who takes her husband to the cleaners.

:10:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Jahanam is also:
- Being represented by AN
- Having a taryaki bi pedar madar akhoond like Khamenei telling you how to live.
- Having GP shiffting characters once again - and pretend like nothing has happened.

11151_177047327025_521202025_3384483_2730015_n.jpg

When God created the angels, he commanded them to pay worship to no one but Himself; but then, creating man, he commanded them to bow in reverence to this most noble of his works, and Lucifer refused – because of his pride.

An old Iranian version of this story begs to differ.

I was created aeons before YOU created the universe. I was created of fire. Like many things misunderstood, I have many names; Lucifer, Light bearer, Satan, Morning star, Shaitan, Enemy, Rebel, Evil, Devil, Wanderer…

I loved YOU even before YOU created me, because YOU created me out of love. I felt like a prince because I love YOU more than all the other angels. YOU commanded us to worship no one but YOU. How is it possible to love anything but YOU? I do not understand.

And then YOU created man and asked us to bow in reverence to him! I understand even less! How can I get myself to bow in front of any one but YOU? To my astonishment all other angels bowed in front of man; and there between us, stood the man.

No, I could not get myself to disrespect YOU, even if it meant disobeying YOU. I turned around, kept my love for YOU and left. Soaring down from heaven, I was wondering could the love of man for YOU be greater than mine? Is man capable of more love? How I wish that were the case. How I wish someone could love YOU more than I do.

And then I made it my mission to find a love greater than mine.

Long before Cupid draws an arrow from his quiver to point at the would be lovers, I become alert, I sense, I sniff; like a Leviathan emerging from the depth of silence and darkness to look for its prey, I surround the lovers, I wait for their first glance, first touch, first word, first thought, first missing beat of the heart, and then I unleash my unlimited arsenal of temptations; I offer them comfort and wealth, I intimidate them with sorrow and loss, I scare them with rejection and humility. And I swear to you dear God that I always pray that I fail; I observe with agony that, save for a handful few every century or so, all lovers fall into my temptations.

Don't they know? Can't they realize? That in holding to their love, in resisting my temptations, they can achieve immortality? Don't they know that human heart is shaped like a fist wrapped in blood? Is it only me who can see this, O Adonai? Am I the only one who has sacrificed everything for my love? Is it only me who has been willing to pay the highest price for love? Annihilation for the sake of love is easy compared to what I have chosen to do; in order to to keep my love for YOU intact, I have willingly separated myself from YOU.

I have been accused of many things. Yes, I am beautiful; but it's in loving YOU that I am beautiful. Yes, I claimed that my place is on the highest clouds; what other place is worthy of the one who truly loves YOU? Yes, I am proud; because I do not fear YOU, I am proudly in awe of YOU.

No, there are no flames where I am. It's only me and me alone.

In my silent moments, I cover myself with my wings that have grown so heavy in their countless attempts to find love among humans. My wings of sorrow are the only things that can shield me from your omnipresence.

In my silent moments, covered by my wings, I am at a place where my love is not; the very definition of Hell.

But wait, I can feel two lovers. I become alert, I sense, I sniff. Maybe this time, maybe these two.

Maybe.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
I know many moselms who lives all their lives without even irritating a morche but the political Islam has to be banned for ever. Islam itself dose
not teach you anything usefull. History rarely remember any Islamist scientist. Most of those people who follow Islam do not know what they
follow.
Those who don't even irritate morche are Muslims in name but not in substance. Muslims in substance are Khomeini, Khamenie, AN, etc.