islam & quran or ghoran or whatever you would like to call it !!!

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
General jon..I've gathered this much that Quran becomes lot more when one knows arabic well..agreed...thus it has a limited use if any..

But where in Quran..was it attempted to connect all allah's creations and their welfare..man..dog..bird..ocean..etc..as was clearly noted by Sa'adi..or Molana..and easily translated to any language..?

Last edited:

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
My problem with quran is it continually tries to seperate everything and everybody..man from woman.from horse..camel..dog...Moslems..Christians..jews..and so it creates more walls for humanity and its house..planet earth.. rather than solutions..as it's so vividly clear now 1400 yrs later..infact..to me it was an Arab with its very narrow undrestanding of Universe at that time who wrote quran..but as u said ..perhaps written masterfully....what's ur response ?

Last edited:
May 9, 2004
General jon..I've gathered this much that Quran becomes lot more when one knows arabic well..agreed...thus it has a limited use if any..

But where in Quran..was it attempted to connect all allah's creations and their welfare..man..dog..bird..ocean..etc..as was clearly noted by Sa'adi..or Molana..and easily translated to any language..?
دوست عزیز
وقتی قران می فرماید حیوانات هم مانند شما بندگان خداوند هستند
پس با برداشت از این ایه اذیت و ازار حیوان جایز نیست

May 9, 2004
My problem with quran is it continually tries to seperate everything and everybody..man from woman.from horse..camel..dog...Moslems..Christians..jews..and so it creates more walls for humanity and its house..planet earth.. rather than solutions..as it's so vividly clear now 1400 yrs later..infact..to me it was an Arab with its very narrow undrestanding of Universe at that time who wrote quran..but as u said ..perhaps written masterfully....what's ur response ?
جناب
زن و مرد در بسیاری امورد یکسان هستند ولی در بسیاری امور نمی توانند یکسان باشند
مثلا در حج مرد موهایش را باید تیغ بزند
زن خیر
جهاد بر مرد واجب است بر زن خیر
در یک جا مرد بیشتر از زن ارث می برد در جای دیگری زن بیشتر و همه اینها بدون سبب نیست
حالا اصلا فکر کنیم خدایی وجود ندارد
همان طبیعت
ایا در طبیعت زن و مرد یکسان هستند ؟
یا اینکه غرب بزور می خواهد از زن یک مرد فوتوکپی شده بسازد
حقوق زن با مرد شدن فرق میکند
خوب اگر اینطور است که در همه چیز باید یکسان باشند پس در مسابقات المپیک هم باید در یک صف برای دو صد متر بایستند
اینجا هم که تبعیض است
چرا مردها یک طرف و زنها طرف دیگری می ایستند
خوب می بینید ما فرض کردیم اصلا خداوندی نیست و این جدا سازی زن از مرد در قران کار یک عرب بوده
طبیعت هم عرب بوده ؟
طبیعت هم عرب بوده که گذاشته زن بدبخت نه ماه درد بکشد بخاطر یک حال ده دقیقه ای مرد ؟
یا طبیعت عرب بوده که زن بیچاره باید هر ماه خونریزی کند
یا عرب بوده که درد زیمان را تحمل کند
به نظر من بهتر بود اول چهار ماه و نیم زن بچه را حمل میکرد بعد می کرد توی م***ت مرد و مرد مجبور می شد چهار ماه و نیم انرا حمل کند
و درد زیمان را هم بشکلی که تبعیضی در ان نباشد قسمت کنند
این شکلی تبعیضی وجود نداشت
و دوی صد متر هم با هم می دویدند و همه چیز به خوبی و خوشی بدون اینکه این یکی از ان یکی طلبی داشته باشد پیش می رفت
من وقتی می روم اروپا ازکثر دخترها را می بینم واقعا اکثرا مثل مردها راه می روند
از بس بهشان تلقین کرده اند که تو مثل مردی کم کم رفتارشان هم مردانه شده
چنان راه میروند که انگار یک من ک*ر .و خ**ه لای پایشان است
در صورتی که اینطرف دختر که راه می رود ادم دلش هوای رختخواب میکند
جدی میگویم و شوخی نمیکنم

بله جانم

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
جناب شاهین
بنده و شما که باشیم که حرفمان را قبول کنند و سندی باشد
وقتی بعضی ها مجسمه دو تنی با قد دو متری
را قبول ندارند
;)
Astaghforellah General Jan

This picture of this 2 meter statue is the best evidence that one can have for saying:

1) There was a character name Amen in time of Ramesses II who was a close aid to the Pharaoh ( I think you mentioned that he was his Vazir).

2) No one knew about this Amen character for 4000 years but Quran mentioned his name as هامان.

I don't know what I was thinking, going to library, getting the actual book( Pharaoh Triumphant the life and times of Ramesses II by K.A. Kitchen ),
looking at pages you mentioned, looking at index for name of Hamman or as you said AMEN and trying to validate the information !!! What a waste of time, when there was this 2 meter statue right here for me to see as a SOLID PROOF without reasonable doubt.

This picture alone should be enough to convince me of this great Miracle.

I don't know about Referee or Chinaski but I am convinced and a believer of this Miracle now. Thank you for showing me this Pal.

Attachments

May 9, 2004
Astaghforellah General Jan

This picture of this 2 meter statue is the best evidence that one can have for saying:

1) There was a character name Amen in time of Ramesses II who was a close aid to the Pharaoh ( I think you mentioned that he was his Vazir).

2) No one knew about this Amen character for 4000 years but Quran mentioned his name as هامان.

I don't know what I was thinking, going to library, getting the actual book( Pharaoh Triumphant the life and times of Ramesses II by K.A. Kitchen ),
looking at pages you mentioned, looking at index for name of Hamman or as you said AMEN and trying to validate the information !!! What a waste of time, when there was this 2 meter statue right here for me to see as a SOLID PROOF without reasonable doubt.

This picture alone should be enough to convince me of this great Miracle.

I don't know about Referee or Chinaski but I am convinced and a believer of this Miracle now. Thank you for showing me this Pal.
جناب
حیف شد الان دیگر ریفری برای کی تنکس بزند
:-ohno:

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
جناب
حیف شد الان دیگر ریفری برای کی تنکس بزند

Don't worry about Ref

You should post few more picture of these statues and maybe through them you can even prove that Quran has discovered the cure for cancer and also predicted the result of the Next soccer world cup and belive me, Ref and I and rest of ISP will thank you on each and single thread.

Feb 22, 2005
Is that why they make a party and sacrifice a sheep? Because Allah asked Abrahim to kill his son (would that make sense to anyone? The creator of this vast universe had such small mind that would come to tell someone to go kill your son?) and then instead forgave him and said kill the sheep, ending up in muslims killing millions of sheeps on their arrival on hajj and then getting rid of it instead of feeding the hungry people. Although from what I heard, due to so many complains, the Saudis finally are suppose to use the the meet to feed the needy.

What kind of psychomaniac (Abrahim) would put a knife to his own son's throat and ready to kill him because his god told him so? Is this the the man whose next few generations came to create the other religions?

My friends, the 3 religions are problematic from the root that goes back to Abraham and not from the branch that brought muhammad.

دوست عزیز
وقتی قران می فرماید حیوانات هم مانند شما بندگان خداوند هستند
پس با برداشت از این ایه اذیت و ازار حیوان جایز نیست

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Lordi jon..i just wrote a long thing to reply generals point of view..and I lost it..

when quran says .."ma char pa haro afiridim ke adamizad be estelah raht tar zendegi kone( bar bari..riding..etc)" and when quran says .." ma shab ro afaridim ke adamizad esterahat bekone"..lol..shows how far off the author was in his undresting of universe..he ceratinly was miles..1000's of miles behind sa'adi..for sure..

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
It is interesting that in 1 of the verses in quraan it mentions something like..."in your years on earth.." Meaning that years for God is much different than years for humans on earth.(or that time only exists for us not for God or different planets have different calendars etc.)
I found that very interesting, as beyster says "the author" also must have thought a few centuries ahead of his time to be able to describe the year/time difference varying from different points of view. (refer to Einstein's theory of Relativity ).

In any case I have seen enough evidence to convince me that Quran was not a human made book, too many strange things , descriptions and predictions although the vultures tried to change it as they did torah and gospels , but the way it was written it could not be changed without ppl taking notice (and that is a miracle itself) but what they did they scrambled the verses...
The original Quran which Imam Ali (A) gathered which has all the notes and descriptions of verses and true meanings of them still exists and is with holy Prophet's (S) direct descendant .

BTW those who say this is an "Arabic" religion and it is only for arabs it is like saying since Louis Pasteur was a French we must not touch the vaccines bcs vaccines are Only for the French! Let us die of disease but keep our fake faith to our nationality..
lol

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
It is interesting that in 1 of the verses in quraan it mentions something like..."in your years on earth.." Meaning that years for God is much different than years for humans on earth.(or that time only exists for us not for God or different planets have different calendars etc.)
I found that very interesting, as beyster says "the author" also must have thought a few centuries ahead of his time to be able to describe the year/time difference varying from different points of view. (refer to Einstein's theory of Relativity ).

In any case I have seen enough evidence to convince me that Quran was not a human made book, too many strange things , descriptions and predictions although the vultures tried to change it as they did torah and gospels , but the way it was written it could not be changed without ppl taking notice (and that is a miracle itself) but what they did they scrambled the verses...
The original Quran which Imam Ali (A) gathered which has all the notes and descriptions of verses and true meanings of them still exists and is with holy Prophet's (S) direct descendant .

BTW those who say this is an "Arabic" religion and it is only for arabs it is like saying since Louis Pasteur was a French we must not touch the vaccines bcs vaccines are Only for the French! Let us die of disease but keep our fake faith to our nationality..
lol
You have taken a few ambiguous words and are trying to interpret it based on what you know now (thank to non-Muslims who have made the discoveries). Why couldn't it just say what you are saying now, instead of sumarizing the theory of relativity in four words?

Quran also says not to yell Mohammad's name behind his house, and don't look at his plate of food when you are in your house, and he can marry his cousins. How relevant and scietific are these to us? God waited this long to put these things in the holiest book ever?

Also, it is Quran itself that says the religion is sent for each tribe. Now they are trying to totally ignore it.

Feb 22, 2005
Dear Meyti, we have all seen miracles in our lives but we each correspond it to different reasons.

I have had believer who told me they had seen things happen for them when they needed it that they believe there was a god who made it so. To that I say, where was the god when the 7000 men in Srebinica were rounded and shot one by one. Where was god when the men in Srbenica lay dying with their legs and arms, nose, and ears cut?

Do you believe that god comes to some people and help them with small things but then let ignores others?

lol

Feb 22, 2005
Meyti, how did you come up with that translation? Maybe Muhamad the writer of the book really meant it like he said it "in your years on earth that you live there before coming to heaven.

The book can be translated by anyone in such way that they can go killing and raping and justifying it based on the book.

Dont know if we can compare it to Einstein who came up with a brilliant theory that actually can be work of god.

lol