ISP action: Ask your friends to wear green.

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Those in Iran need to see signs of support form the world. Ask all those you know to wear green on Tuesday. Spread the news to all that they know. I am not sure how long it will take for it get around, but let's set Tuesday as a the day the world goes green in solidarity with the people of Iran. Spread the news. Include a video clip (not those showing death), to motivate.

Lets make ISP the action center for the world goes green.

Get on the phone and call your friends, announce the call on all webpages you know, do all that you can. We can and should do this.

In emails include the addresses under BCC so in case of a forward they are hidden. If someone has failed to do so, delete the addresses before you forward.

Please add suggestions.

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
I wish it was St Patricks day, we could send some picture to people in Iran and pass it off as Canadians and White people supporting them. Would be a good moral boost booster.

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Protests of support for the people in Iran is mounting. They want and need to learn they are not left alone. I can not think of any other simple way to send a powerful message of support for them. If we pull this off, which I am confident we can, the news coverage will change as well. They are a business and want will cater to demands.

Either my this thread is not noticed, or my suggestion is not as good as I think it is. Perhaps only one response means the latter is correct.