ISP facebook page reached 5 digits followers

Nov 24, 2002
In space of year and half our followers increased from 3 digits(less than 700) to 5(Over 10k) in facebook, and now we are arguably the best Iranian Sports news source in facebook, and probably a top 2-3 regarding to football. I also want to Thank people such as Naveed, Sly, Mahdi, Iran-Esteghlal-Inter who helped me with their either Editorial, or front page updates which was posted in facebook as well. The next target will be 6 digits hopefully :)
Also hope to see more of Old Timers back and post in Forums during this existing time of our football.

https://www.facebook.com/IranSportsPress/

Cheers,

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Waaaayyyyy....congratulations!

Now the next goal should be to bring everyone here. ;)

Oct 1, 2004
Damet garm Mahbod jan,

I am sure the site will get even more views and exposure as we get closer to the World Cup.

Big respect for your passion and follow through.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
In space of year and half our followers increased from 3 digits(less than 700) to 5(Over 10k) in facebook, and now we are arguably the best Iranian Sports news source in facebook, and probably a top 2-3 regarding to football. I also want to Thank people such as Naveed, Sly, Mahdi, Iran-Esteghlal-Inter who helped me with their either Editorial, or front page updates which was posted in facebook as well. The next target will be 6 digits hopefully :)
Also hope to see more of Old Timers back and post in Forums during this existing time of our football.

Cheers,
Damet garm babr jaan, noone but you deserve the credit here.
I guess pooya said it all! Damet jooosh Tiger!!!!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV

Cheers,
I just want to say thank you for your hard work, damet garm Babr jan. Right now I do not have a computer, I am using my mom's computer in San Diego for now. At least I can go on facebook and catch up with what is going on with team meli on facebook so I appreciate it. Going from three digits to five, from 700 to over 10,000 is a big accomplishment. Now the tricky part is how are we going to get them to come here? I think there are two reasons why ISP facebook is having more success.
1-Since there is nothing political, there are not any fights.
2-I was expecting it to be opposite but some people here are keyboard warriors, you don't have any keyboard warriors on ISP facebook, only nice people aka human beings. We might disagree on the starting xi but you will not see any major arguments on ISP facebook, what a welcoming change and thank you for your hard work growing from less than 700 to 10,000 takes a lot of hard work. For Bayern Munchen and Die Mannschaft I am on the facebook page and not on a forum, for the reasons listed above.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2005
We all appreciate what Mahbod has done and I think now is the time to roll up the sleeves and help as much as we can. I told Mahbod before that due to personal commitments I don’t have much time to do so and that is still the case for me. However i ask him to suggest some ways we can contribute to both forums and FB page and maybe some members can help. BTW this post is my contribution.

Nov 24, 2002
Thanks Nader, i guess it depends in what you or others feel comfortable to contribute, some suggested they can do editorials once in a while, some like IEI will help me hopefully on front page, brando will help with video, depends what you feel comfortable about, if you want get back to the moderation team(and hopefully we don't need to use this tool at all lol), that is fine with us as well. I guess you are one of the coolest person here.

I seriously hope to have a forums in ''Peace'' and hopefully some of our old timers come back, i mean the ''mutual respect'' is the KEY, we can all disagree with each others, but should respect each others's opinion whether like it or not.