ISP Fosho Fosh Kaari Corner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
sorry dude, we all lose count as you chat so much.

Are you still an AC milan fan? http://forums.iransportspress.com/threads/ac-milan.83880/

Out of all the clubs you pretended to "support and root for" that was the most consistent at least.
sorry dude, we all lose count as you chat so much.

Are you still an AC milan fan? http://forums.iransportspress.com/threads/ac-milan.83880/

Out of all the clubs you pretended to "support and root for" that was the most consistent at least.
کیوان, اره بزمجه, اونم بوده, گفتم که ۱۳۳ تا دیگه هم بوده. سوال منو جواب بده, به تو چه؟تنت میخاره بگو بخارونم

Jan 26, 2006
BTW t
بابا تو بنگی دیگه ولمون کن تورو خدا با این شر و ورای بی سر و ته. کیرم تو هیکل اون حبیبت. فارسی هم که حالیت نمیشه, بزن تو گوگل واست ترجمه کنه.
That's a really disgusting thing to say re: Sherwin's partner.... Are you physically unable to have a conversation without insulting people's families/partners etc...?

Most laat and bi-sho'oor person in any of these forums.

Enjoy your 50 football teams and switching from one to another whenever you want to. I'm sure someone gives a shit you decide to switch you're "rooting" for.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
\Dad, bang, leave us alone, God willing, with this evil and beyond. in your habib d'or. Persian that you can't know, hit on Google and translate you.

IK San DOosh nice to see you are the same cocky gu. it is me Sherwin the same moderator in Iran Kicks who banned you repeated times, for making stupid and racist remarks. @just 2 I bet you he likes Milan and probably tells his friends he is half Italian half Persian. His name is Sanihc Baktiarzadeh but his business card says Mike D.
It is nice to see you have not changed in over a DECADE that IK ceased to exist. Just 2 I have some GEMS I bet I can dig up in the archives that will have everyone
here laughing on the floor. He brings absolutely NOTHING to the table. Persian philosophy only associate with people who are on your level,
I don't need to Google tr your dooshy posts, I just block people like you. Who is leave us alone baba nobody here likes racist fascists like you referring to them as Monkeys. Mods If that doesn't deserve a ban I don't know what does?
کسخل میگم بنگی هستی بیربط زر میزنی دلیل دارم. تو کون نشورو آخه کی اینجا جدی میگیره, مطمئنم خودتم میدونی شوتی. ایران کیکز کجا بود آخه پدر بیامرز؟ من تا امروز اصلا نمیدونستم ایران کیکزی وجود داشته که تو کون نشور بخای ازش بندازیم بیرون! اصلا باید شاشید به اول و آخر سایتی که تو کسمشنگ بخوای مدراتورش باشی
:)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
BTW t

That's a really disgusting thing to say re: Sherwin's partner.... Are you physically unable to have a conversation without insulting people's families/partners etc...?

Most laat and bi-sho'oor person in any of these forums.

Enjoy your 50 football teams and switching from one to another whenever you want to. I'm sure someone gives a shit you decide to switch you're "rooting" for.
Sherwins partner?! looool. Baba koon nashoor goftm ke zer zere birabt nakon vaghti hichi haalit nemishe. Habib Nurmagomedov az key shode sherwins partner aakhe martike kodan? :)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
جفتتون بشینید سر کلفتی پشمو بگیرید نیفتید. در مورد موضوع ترد حرفی واسه گفتن داشتید, بنالید, ولی از اونجایی که از همون اول به قصد کون دادن وارد شدید, منم روتون تلمبه میزنم که آرزوتون بر آورده شه.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
At least some of the teams you have "supported":

AC Milan, Karlsruhe, Lubeck, Ajax, Sevilla, Hertha Berlin, Grasshopper Zurich, Lille, St. Etienne, now Feyenoord!

These teams must be ecstatic to have your support and rooting! Hope you can give them a good rooting.
گفتم که به تو کون کش ربطی نداره. یه چندتا رو هم جا انداختی ولی اونم به تو کون کش ربطی نداره.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
داستان همش همینیه که اینجا میبینی. کس کش علاف اومده از همون اول زر زر بیربط کرده, تنش میخاریده , منم دارم میخارونمش.

Jan 26, 2006
I'm confused guys - is General Charpayan, Chinaski?

I always thought Playboy is deep down an anti-IR guy who is just making a joke out of eshalic republic, so no surprise if Chinaski is moonlighting as Gp

Give some nejat to us nasleh-dovom western born guys

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I'm confused guys - is General Charpayan, Chinaski?

I always thought Playboy is deep down an anti-IR guy who is just making a joke out of eshalic republic, so no surprise if Chinaski is moonlighting as Gp

Give some nejat to us nasleh-dovom born in west guys
کیر تو نسلی که مشنگانی امثال تو نتیجش باشن. کون کش کلا قاطی کرده :)

Jan 26, 2006
کیر تو نسلی که مشنگانی امثال تو نتیجش باشن. کون کش کلا قاطی کرده :)
Is your whole life about putting your penis into things? It seems like almost every post is about "kir too koseh..." etc...

In some ways, you are more of an islamic republic rep than anyone could ever dream of i.e uneducated laat pervert who can only talk about sticking his wang into people's sisters/mothers/daughters.

Islam is designed for people like you. Why don't you just embrace it, instead of pretending?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Is your whole life about putting your penis into things? It seems like almost every post is about "kir too koseh..." etc...

In some ways, you are more of an islamic republic rep than anyone could ever dream of i.e uneducated laat pervert who can only talk about sticking his wang into people's sisters/mothers/daughters.

Islam is designed for people like you. Why don't you just embrace it, instead of pretending?
آره کون پاره, من ۲۰ ساله تو این سایت دارم فقط کیرمو میکنم تو کون بیشرف های بیسوادی مثل تو و امثال چارپایان. به موقعش بهتون درس تاریخ و سیاست دادم, به موقش هم جر وا جرتون کردم و این نهضت بی وقفه ادامه دارد. خوب حالا بگو ببینم کون سفید, اومدی مثل دیروز پرس کیر امروزتو تحویل بگیری؟

Status
Not open for further replies.