ISP front page will be back soon

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
just to let everyone know that ISP front page will be back soon.

at the moment we have some technical difficulties, but we are hoping to bring it back as soon as we can.

thanks

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
this is a much better and stable forum than our previous one, and it is a lot easier to manage (its a vBulletin forum).

we have also changed to a new host, and we needed to change things due to partnership with persian way anyway.

man, u guys ask too many questions lol

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Dr Strangemoosh said:
Partnership with persianway?
Are the two sites joining?
I hope this site will continue to be ISP?!?
as i said, ISP front page will be back up soon- we are in the process of transferring from the old hosts to our new hosts.

persianway will keep its front page too (as it is right now)

the forums will become one (ie as it is now).

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Baba maa har dafeh beh in forum aadat kardim shoma avazesh mikonin! Vali, anyway, good job bachehaa! I haven't played on the new forum much, so I don't know if I will like it as much as the old one or not. Thanks for all the hard work.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Khorus said:
Baba maa har dafeh beh in forum aadat kardim shoma avazesh mikonin! Vali, anyway, good job bachehaa! I haven't played on the new forum much, so I don't know if I will like it as much as the old one or not. Thanks for all the hard work.
trust me khorus jon, it might take a day or two for you to get used to it, but when u do, u will really like it. :)

Vbulletin is a lot better than PhPBB in my opinion.